Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. (66666 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ogawisdom(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

Hey,you really got me wrong.I still run the house because I have a business,just that we had to readjust due to the economic trends.
My kids still attend the same school.I only owe part of the fees which is nothing compared to what I've paid.

I don't think owing about 50k out of about 250k is a big deal.I always transfer the money to her so she could pay to the school,but she decided to embarrass me by letting the school call me.

She has never paid my kids school fees or taken over my responsibilities as the father.Been broke really has levels my brother.

The worse of it all is that ,between December and now,I've spent close to a million both for rent and the family. I even have an on going building project gulping money.Where did I go wrong?

Sorry u should not have said u r jobless because your business is still paying the bills. You married a wicked and evil woman. Only God knows what she is telling the kids about who is paying the bills in the house including their school fees.

Please align your expenses according to your income because if u ever run dry she will finish u. 250k school fees at this point sounded too much at this point to me.

The Lord is your muscle, be firm and assertive in your house and send her parking if she won't respect your decision as the head of that home, what kinda of nonsense is that? Sometimes the only way to peace is war angry Be a man

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by DrTee1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Nah I consider that sexism tongue grin just kidding

Lool, it's all right.

But you didn't state that. sad

It was general, why did you now see the need to state that men are marrying semi professional harlots? Especially since you recognise that male semi professional harlots are marrying female semi professional harlots?

Cheers cheesy

I must have written several dozen sentences attending to both genders. I possibly didn't wrote the exact sentence you wanted to read but that's not taking anything away from my intention or the message of my contributions directed towards both genders.

wink
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
DrTee1:

OK. I've learnt one new thing today: cool . A massage room is a necessity in my project.

By the way, Mrs loves a massage - and I suck at it so badly, not because I'm not medically inclined to understand it, but because we are both tired after the day's work and night bath for me to resume that responsibility before finally sleeping! I guess she'll say a quick prayer for you if she ever gets to see this - the man who convinced Baba to consider massaging a priority. grin

That said, there are good people in this world. People who are responsibly oriented in thoughts and actions at all times. There are people who are Christians and Muslims (I live by the Christian Faith by the way) or even traditional religious people - who live morally upright lives. Yes. It may be rare, but I've seen it. I also try to live the life.

In the western world, it is more common than it is in Black Africa. Ironically, there is less focus on religiosity in the developed world as it is in the significantly-corrupt Black Africa.

I am not religious. I know for sure that everything MUST fail and it is my fault. So, I take responsibility to study systems and processes and ensure they do not fail and if they do, I fix it instantly and I use data to extrapolate and scale everything and event as well as the reaction.

In essence, I determine the mood of my home daily, and I ensure that every minute I am home, I engineer the mood of the home. From Movies to music, to massage etc. Everything has time-table. I ensure that there is enough fuel for the home one year in advance, so you see what I mean. There must be planned actioning on everything, if not, the vampire brainwave can alter the dynamics of homes and cause women mind to wander off. It is natural.

These things have nothing to do with being a black man or white man, it has 100% to do with the reading culture and getting education on all aspects of Life. You need to have a home library and study after work and plan when you are retiring to your own business and train your crack team of staff to handle most repeting processes so you can focus on actually having a life. You are not alive for your job, you are alive for your home and real existence.

Above all, once in awhile, take your wife out and have a dance. Get her into dancing classes and build a real life, not living on survival mode of working working working. You didnt come to this world to work, you came here to fix things and enjoy while at it.

I think it is time to leave the thread and focus on other important things.

Social media break is over.

Peace.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Daeylar(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
DrTee1:

I must have written several dozen sentences attending to both genders. I possibly didn't wrote the exact sentence you wanted to read but that's not taking anything away from my intention or the message of my contributions directed towards both genders.

wink

Lol, your intentions towards both genders based on what you wrote were quite clear. cheesy

Take care kiss
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
mercy87:

Oh my God ..I love this man already. So there are men like this on nairaland.

Hahahahaha. Very few humans are ready to win in life. I got the secret key to success in everything in life, so marriage is just one of what I am good at.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by mercy87(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Hahahahaha. Very few humans are ready to win in life. I got the secret key to success in everything in life, so marriage is just one of what I am good at.

I have sent you an email....please reply. I will love to chat with you if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by otipoju(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:

If I say I'm perfect,I lie.As a man,I do all I can to give my family the best I can afford.

She's always been like that even before we got married.I never wanted to marry her but my mum made me rethink my decision. That's the worse decision I ever made in my life.

Yes. The signs are always there but we choose to ignore. Being a father is a thankless job so dont expect any pat on the back from her or even your children when they grow.

My big question to you now is " are you looking out and taking care of yourself" .

Do you take time to do the things you used to love that makes you happy.

For instance football is a big part of my life. My family knows that saturday evenings are for football where i can meet and socialize with other nigerian men.

You must take care of yourself and not loose your own self worth as a human being in a toxic marriage.

Tell her if you are not good enough for her, she has your utmost permission to go and get another husband

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Omarizworld: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
I'm taking this your narration with a sack of salt.
You claim to help her with chores while complaining she doesn't keep you dishes after you eat?
From your own side of the story, I can figure your story is very biased.
LIE LIE man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
ThothHermes:

What da heck

How did God make it clear to you? Exactly

Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that one cannot live a truly fulfilling life unless one is rich -- Wallace Wattles.
It is not a must to be rich the most important thing is to have enough to feed, take care of yourself and pay bills, there are alot of people that are not rich but they are still living their lives and managing with what they have to make do, being rich may make me happier but I can still manage to be happy without being rich as long as I can still afford to pay for necessities.

My parents are not rich but they are still happy,they are living their lives and managing with what they have to make do.

My brother who lives in America is not rich but he is still happy living his life why? Because he is managing and making do with what he has.

Alot of them hill billies living on the mountains in America are not rich but they are still happy and living their lives, you know why? Because they are managing and making do with the little money they make. Same as them hippies.

Guy! I am simple and I love the simple life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by UncleJJ(m): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
grafixdon:

What kidda advice is this? The man said he's jobless you're advising him to buy massage table of 300k. You're practically telling him to worship his wife and his life should evolve around her. It's doesn't work that way, she'll take advantage.

OP. I'll not advice you to leave your wife because of the kids, but you deserve to be happy. Don't kill yourself to satisfy any woman,

This how they destroy people's marriages. They copy all sorts of stuff from American blogs and paste it into your life.

He said "wash the plates even if you have a maid" Like WTF
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
[s]You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me[/s]
smiley
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ThothHermes: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
mhd5757:

It is not a must to be rich the most important thing is to have enough to feed, take care of yourself and pay bills, there are alot of people that are not rich but they are still living their lives and managing with what they have to make do, being rich may make me happier but I can still manage to be happy without being rich as long as I can still afford to pay for necessities.
How did God make it clear to you dammit?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by pirodoshit(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.
thats not right.. you dey the marriage with them?
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by TemmyT002(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
When she was a terrible girlfriend, you should have been wise and flee. Anyway, you no get choice. See a relationship expert with proven record and if things don't work out, you can divorce.
Simple.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by nwanyionitsha: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

See rubbish story. You walked into your own grave and now you are troubling us.
Probably he woman is financially loaded.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by dingbang(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol it doesn't take me a sec to dump an abusive girlfriend.. If I were you, I would have dumped her light years ago.. You caused your issues.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by ajayiopy: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Treasured4eva:
I've never been happy for almost 8 years of marriage with 3 wonderful kids.I wake up everyday asking God how I got entangled with the worse woman I've ever met in my life.

I'm a very responsible and decent man who provides for his family.My family has always been my priority, but my wife's disrespectful attitude towards me has rendered me hopeless,shattered and broken.

She insults me at any slightest argument,raises her voice to attract the attention of neighbours and the kids whenever we have a misunderstanding.She hates been talked to,even if she's wrong.

I have my own imperfections too as a man,but it really baffles me when a woman you paid her bride price sees you as trash,challenges you in a very rebellious and arrogant manner for the whole time you've ever spent with her.

My kids has been the ones keeping me from leaving the marriage since I've complained to virtually all her family members yet it seems to be worse. I die in silence and pains everyday.

My wife can't serve me food with water to wash my hands,I'll always go and wash my hands myself and mostly take the plates back to the kitchen if the maid didn't do it.She has never asked why I rejected a particular food,she'll just take it away without remorse.

I'm just nothing to her and her family members. Her sister even called me to warn and threaten me one certain time we had problem.It even became worse when she got a job,I'm a laughing stock because I lost my job.

I usually send her money to pay the kids fees,I was owing some little amount this term,surprisingly,the gave the school accountant my number to embarrass me.

I've come to realize that any woman disloyal to her husband definitely has someone she's loyal to and if you don't let her go,she might end up killing you or you do the unthinkable out of frustration.

Divorce might not be the best way to end an unhappy marriage,but it can surely prolong the lives of the couples involved. Kids will surely grow into adults someday to understand things. This is my point of no return.

She started as a terrible girlfriend and ended as a bad wife.I pray my daughters don't ever take after their mother because I can't wish a fellow man what I've experienced for almost 8 years.No body should ever marry a man or woman with flaws thinking they'll change with time;they don't change,they only get worse.

Lots of people are really misquoting me.I only lost a high paying job but still got a very big business which is already yielding income,just that my spending pattern changed.I still run all aspects of mybhome.

My wife's money remains her business and she's not mandated to spend it on me or the family.I truly assist her to the best of my ability in domestic chores and otherwise.

She's a very bad tempered woman that doesn't regard or respect me and that's where the problem lies.My only crime is that I wanted respect from her.

REPORT HER TO HER PARENT AND GIVE HER A TIMELINE,IF NOTHING HAPPENS GIVE HER YELLOW CARD
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by sirhamilton(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
delugadou:

please help a brother here. I have a girlfriend who I'm still trying to understand. what signs should I look out for in a terrible girlfriend?

Relax,you'll know the signs when you see them
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Burgerlomo: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
You sound like those husbands that will emotionally drained their wives. I know your type very well. You can fool others with your poor me victim card post but not me.

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Fixed1122g: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
See below
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Deejaygold(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Do you want YouTube Subscribers for your channel?
Join our WhatsApp group here as we encourage Sub 4 Sub
https:///Hn7lMIvSO9k3SYTGkFMSAB
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Youngemirald: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
sad

I pity u man.

now I understand why some people don't care about marriage.

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Buffalowings3(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
OmoAlata1:
See advise lol orisirisi

Wetin consign you
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Donald7610: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
dante0147:
Someone started as a terrible girl friend and you thought you could fix her ?Man not all that glitters is Gold
Falana
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by islandmoon: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
leave that house and go get job in another city or hustle, forget about the shape of her waist , there are figure 8, you don't have to cry, use her atitude as excuse to escape to leave a bachelor life, enjoy your pepper soup and cold heneiken , how will you allow a woman to be feeding you? mtcheewww!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by kapelvej: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
... 'THE FAULT IS NOT IN OUR STARS OH BRUTUS. THE FAULT IS IN US, BECAUSE WE ARE WEAKLINGS'

SHAKESPEAR
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by oldman112(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to day, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving your pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

You think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.
. I don die, the massage bed line wan kill me. I dey fear marriage like village people

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by MisterGrace: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Will you pay attention and stop this victim mentality. It is either you will take advise, since you brought this matter to the court of public opinion, or you will narrate your experience, believe your wife is the worst woman and conclude that you are leaving a marriage. You are sounding emotional and your feedback system has totally clouded your judgment.

Pay attention:
Being a husband is a full-time job. Just like any job, it comes with serious responsibilities and repercussions if you fail to understand how the game is played.

1. It is your responsibility to get the money, pay the rent, pay kids school fees. You are the chief medical officer of your home, so everyone's health including your wife's and kids', are under your care.

2. You are the chief security officer of your home, you must check that all doors are locked at night and ensure the safety of everyone in the family.

3. You are the chief romance officer, you must master how to play women with sweet words, give her massage every evening, and make sweet love to her during the massage sessions, and I mean this. Get a massage table, it goes for about 180K to 300K for a good one. If you cant afford that, then buy massage mat. Prepare the oil and get some candles.

4. You must join her in the kitchen, even if there is a maid to do the chores and help her out, you must learn this. Wash those plates sometimes.

5. You must lie down with that woman on bed after sex, hold her face, and tell her truths and lies of how you love her. Then if you have nothing more to day, do some gossiping with her. Stroke her nicely and tell her how hard you are working to ensure your family is financial stable for the next 100 years.

6. You must stop thinking like your ancestors. Define your own path and ignore customary and traditional ways of running your home. Times have changed. Why wont you fetch water and wash your own hand. Seems she is the one doing all the kitchen work and you are the African man waiting to be served. It is not mandatory, besides do you know if her mother used to serve her father that way? It might be she got a different kind of training.

7. Do not ever think you have done enough, cos you havent done jack. If you feel that your wife is cheating, then rent a place somewhere else and move towards a different location. It does not matter if you own the house you are living now. Go and rent someplace nice for a year and move there and change your children's school so as to forget the shame and embarrassment your quarrel may have caused. If it is your house, you can return back after a year.

8. Always remember that most women are like babies. You must master how to lie to them if you know that truth will hurt. Learn all those skills from yahoo boys how they control white women and use it for your marriage. If you do it right, your wife might be giving your pocket money sometimes and you all will fall in love again.

You think your wife is bad? You have no idea. No one will tell you what is going on in their homes.

Master how to manipulate women, and you will control them like a intimacy gadget.

She started as a terribble girlfriend.

I bet you didn't see that right?

You know nothing about these ladies.
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oga o
Re: My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. by Martinez39(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
DrTee1:

Thank you, Sir.

Kindly permit me to make a few clarifications.

I think that your comments above, which I captioned as some strategic role-playing in a bad marriage are best only for a bad marriage and only for a short period. Indeed, they aren't sustainable on a long term basis. No man can pretend for too long. No human being, especially in marriage, can pretend for too long. Pretence and such deceitful existence are only possible in flings or short-term relationships. In that case, playboys and playgirls would excel.

Also, I personally think that deceit, lies and such falsehood, while they may be fanciful and attractive, are usually unsustainable. To cover one lie, a man or woman needs another 7 lies and on and on. All structures built on foundations of deceit and slothfulness are but friable and cannot genuinely stand the test of time. the test of time in this OP's case is about 5 - 8 years of marriage, that's inferring or assuming that his last child is 2-3 years and he had been coping fairly nicely in marriage until then. so when you say that you could/would take all the women/wives of men who do not follow certain life rules that you have posited, I think you may indeed achieve all that - but for a short period of time.

Eventually, the hen would come to roost and you would find all your strategy, where it involves fiction, lies, deceit and make-belief, to be castles built on sand. The scales would fall off the eyes of the woman eventually and she would either port or begin to misbehave - or the man would dump her before the scales finally fall - thus completing a circle and bringing everything back to square 1.

In essence, I think that while I appreciate all that you wrote in your initial comment which I quoted, I think they are are possibly short term measures for anyone who has lost his job and found himself in a loveless marriage. It wouldn't work for, say Femi Otedola or Akinwunmi Ambode, for example. Where would you expect a successful business tycoon who has a very dutiful and supportive wife to expect her husband to massage her at home on a 300k massage table every day? Or to have sex and tell sweet eyeball-to-eyeball stories thereafter on daily basis?

So in essence, I encourage everyone to be honest and live by upright moral values (at all times) to himself or herself. Deceit/fiction/falsehood might 'win' for a short period, but at the end, 'na' always "God (go) win." Yoruba people say " Ti iro ba sa lo fun ogun odun, ojo kan soso looto yoo ba." When literally translated, that means "Even if falsehood reigns for 20 years, it would take only a day for the lie to be busted and the truth would be revealed."

Like attracts like. For singles out there, if you are good and conduct yourself in a responsible and morally upright manner in your doings, you are unlikely to marry a wolf-like character - except you didn't do your due diligence in dating, or you allowed fanciful things or some blind/illogical spirituality or some inordinate counsel make lifetime decisions of marriage for you. Let each man or woman use his or her brain. Marriage is some real deal and each person would be in it[b] alone[/b] with his/her spouse.

Anything false/untrue/ingenuine/counterfeit, whether in character or action, would never stand the test of time - and it is always important that people planning to go into successful marriages know this. Don't ever go out of your way to impress a lady/man. Be yourself. For every woman, there is a man - and vice-versa. Who sang that song? Adekunle Gold "There is a woman for every man..." grin

P.S:

For the good lady who picked out only one line of the several lines I wrote to label misogyny, I leave that to posterity to judge. If anything at all, I fully believe in gender equality and affirm that men and women, husband as well as wives, are EXACTLY equal before the law - and the homefront and the general society should be run with that knowledge at the back of everyone's minds. As many rights and privileges as a woman has directly or indirectly, a man should be allowed to enjoy - and women with mental and/or operational capacity should never be denied any placement/opportunity solely on the basis of their distinct gender - and vice-versa.
Thanks for this. Capensis is just a victim of the delusion of being "woke." I suspect Capensis is female behind a male moniker. Capensis ko Capenis ni grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.