Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin (43473 Views)

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again / Saraki Spends Children's Day In Benue With Kids In IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Benobute: 6:12am On Feb 26, 2019
This not the real result INEc regg for APC there have already made result

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by papiwyte(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Well d president of Nairaland Republic... Atiku
And the Senate president of nairlanad... Saraki....

God bless nairalanders, ur likes and shares are really productive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Lokostic77: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2019
PMBfirstson:
I HAD A BETTING WITH A PDP SUPPORTER THAT ATIKU WOULD NOT GET UP TO FIVE OUT OF THE NINETEEN NORTHERN STATE...........THE STAKE IS STILL ON, INCASE ANY PDP SUPPORTERS WANT TO BET.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I agree with you just take a look at Benue for example where herdsmen are killing them like chicken just 8000 votes ahead of Buhari, Atiku should forget it and go relax
Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by frowland(m): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It is foolhardy for Benue indigenes to vote a Party who has tactically supported herdsmen killing and wanted to grab their lands for ranch.

That was what politicians wanted you to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by arewafederation: 6:15am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It is foolhardy for Benue indigenes to vote a Party who has tactically supported herdsmen killing and wanted to grab their lands for ranch.

It is foolhardy for someone who stays in a faraway remote red mud village to think he knows better than the indigenes of Benue.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Benobute: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2019
All the world should know that it is already make result inec bring out we have the original result from polling units

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2019
arewafederation:

It is foolhardy for someone who stays in a faraway remote red mud village to think he knows better than the indigenes of Benue.

I am closer to Benue than you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2019
frowland:

That was what politicians wanted you to believe.

Not true. I am not unlettered to be brainwashed. I know people from Benue, I have been to Benue so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Lokostic77: 6:18am On Feb 26, 2019
life2017:
*Atiku narrowly defeats Buhari in Benue*

Announcing the result in the state collation office in Makurdi in the early hours of Tuesday, the chief returning officer of the state and vice chancellor of the University of Jos, Sebastian Maimako, said the PDP polled 355,355 against the APC’s 347,668.

The PDP candidate won in 13 out of the 23 local governments of the state while Mr Buhari won 10.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/316273-just-in-atiku-narrowly-defeats-buhari-in-benue.html
plz let me sound note of warning here if you're from Benue plz don't open any thread here on nairaland that herdsmen are killing your father or your mother infact we don't have interest I can see here Atiku struggling get votes in Benue infact I thought all over Benue Buhari can't get up to 50000 votes so you still go ahead and give this man votes no problem, we don't want to hear anything from benue anymore, we are less concern of anything happening to your state good or bad bcoz you people doesn't like yourself,, the margin is not even up to 8000 if not Ortom Rigg to the favour of PDP am sure buhari would have won I expected wide margin for Atiku,, Haa o ga o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by cuba62(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2019
stinggy:
We Southerners have washed our hands clean off this. Whatever happens in the next 4 years is totally the fault of the northerners, we can not love you more than yourself.
Just brace up, it's 2.0 of everything you've witnessed so far.
you Southerners mathematically have the numbers to make Atiku win, but what did you do? Imagine in Abia state only about 300,000+ people voted. Really?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by okofians(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Some one once told me that PMB would not have up to 50 votes in Benue...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by frowland(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Ghost01:
The way our media fanned hatred in the name of Herdsmen-Farmers clash in Benue in the build-up up to this election really has to be looked into. One would have thought that Buhari wouldn't get up to 25% votes in Benue but the locals know better. Targeted news everywhere. The Seven save us!

I knew those crises was highjacked, sponsored and fanned by politicians. It got to a time that the killings made no sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by arewafederation: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I am closer to Benue than you think.

Then you should by now understand that there is more to the farmer-herder conflicts than the opposition wants us to believe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by capitalzero: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Itzurboi:
One thing i'm so sure of, is by 2023, most people (literates, illiterates) would have learnt the hard way... By then, i comment my reserve...

yes oh. there should not be any excuse again. national assembly, security agencies, judiciary are in grip of buhari now. no excuse of sabotage. after 4 years, we will know who have made right choice. I can bet country will be worst in the next 4 years, everybody will be crying. no that buhari is a thief. His economy policy and hawks around him will make thing worse.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by adecz: 6:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Benue people love herdsmen, if
not, PDP should have had a landslide.... ..

Na them Sabi ..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Emedu(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2019
This Benue result demands scholars attention. If truly this is the will of the people then Fulani killings should be carefully investigated. We might have been judging wrongly.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Seetto: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2019
Ortom should be blame for PDP dismal performance, Ortom failed woefully to develop Benue state plus his failure to pay workers salary, it is highly believe in Benue that Ortom has hands in the conspiracy behind some of the killings, most especially the killings involving Catholic priests.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by frowland(m): 6:24am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Not true. I am not unlettered to be brainwashed. I know people from Benue, I have been to Benue so?

..and most of us have done businesses there, and the older us knows that those crises did not start 2015 but the mainstream media was able to brainwash most of you to think otherwise.
Infact, they made sure none of you know that Atiku was their leader, but blamed Buhari who is not even close to Myetti leadership. That's brainwashing right there.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2019
frowland:

..and most of us have done businesses there, and the older us knows that those crises did not start 2015 but the mainstream media was able to brainwash most of you to think otherwise.
Infact, they made sure none of you know that Atiku was their leader, but blamed Buhari who is not even close to Myetti leadership. That's brainwashing right there.

Now, you are being sentimental. How do you know that "Atiku was their leader"

Buhari tactically supported them by not condemning the killings and suing for peace.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by dorodee(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Even with all the herdsmen killings?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Benobute: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2019
APC have totally rigg the election let wait for total sanction on buhari inec and all APC leaders from international community. No more UK medical trip and all money in foreign
And propproperty And property will
Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by BubuZombi: 6:30am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It is foolhardy for some Benue indigenes to vote a Party or President that has tactically supported herdsmen killings and wanted to grab their lands for ranch.

PDP, After Waisting the lives of Innocent ones for propaganda against APC, now you won with just 8000 merging... What A Shame

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by akdjr(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2019
The blood of the innocent sponsored killings stop them from actualizing their dream.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by frowland(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Now, you are being sentimental. How do you know that "Atiku was their leader"

Buhari tactically supported them by not condemning the killings and suing for peace.

If you dont know this, then I have no business exchanging words with you. If you don't know that the emirate leaders, both the turaki's, emirs, and Sultan are their leaders then you have truely been brainwashed. Let those in the north educate you on Myetti structure since you are there. Stop reading, listening to and watching facebook propaganda posts and videos.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by kikake: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
It is foolhardy for some Benue indigenes to vote a Party or President that has tactically supported herdsmen killings and wanted to grab their lands for ranch.

Fulani and TIV are nearly the same.

Munchi is the hybrid of the two.

Benue has always voted Fulani, even if Fulani herdsmen are decimating Benue people.

Atiku may be seen by Benue people as lesser Fulani.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by EmekaBlue(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2019
bettercreature:
Moderators should stop pushing election thread to front page ipob are mourning
chief why na

na biafra movement b d next level fr igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by aa2728nl(m): 6:36am On Feb 26, 2019
papiwyte:
Well d president of Nairaland Republic... Atiku
And the Senate president of nairlanad... Saraki....

God bless nairalanders, ur likes and shares are really productive

We will not take this result until all the likes and shares for atikulated on NL are taken in to consideration, this is tribalism, we wouldn't take it "in the say of orubebe" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Otakom87(m): 6:38am On Feb 26, 2019
life2017:

Sorry. benue people knew better. They didn't buy into all the propaganda by Ortom and PDP.
interestingly buhari won makurdi, gboko, oturkpo, oju. These are the major cities in benue state.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by bcashy: 6:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Itzurboi:
One thing i'm so sure of, is by 2023, most people (literates, illiterates) would have learnt the hard way... By then, i comment my reserve...

Go sit down somewhere, go tell that story to ur village people abegi

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Image123(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2019
stinggy:
We Southerners have washed our hands clean off this. Whatever happens in the next 4 years is totally the fault of the northerners, we can not love you more than yourself.
Just brace up, it's 2.0 of everything you've witnessed so far.

Na lie, stop wishing for evil. Honest people knew herdsmen wahala didn't start today. But some politicians played it to maximum volume to deceive the gullible and for their selfish agenda. Like they say, lies travel for several kilometres while Truth is still lacing its boots. But truth will prevail. i just hope those pastors repent and face their ministries.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin by Isoduwa(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2019
life2017:

Sorry. benue people knew better. They didn't buy into all the propaganda by Ortom and PDP.

Na Una know part 2 is Boko haram coming soon �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof / Osinbajo Decorates Usman Alkali, New IGP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.