Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat (31218 Views)

Atiku's Former Spokesman, Segun Showunmi, Visits Former President Buhari / 2023: Yahaya Bello Fits Best - PDP PCC Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi / Atiku's Spokesman, Segun Sowunmi To Contest For House Of Reps Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by Daveoct75: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Better
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2019
grin

Season of retirement.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by oloripelebe2: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2019
auditor0471:
Congrat Sir, this is condemnable. election is to serve the people no need to fight. Only a free and fair election will encourage this.

Commendable
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by NwaliE01: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
PVision2020:
Spokesman of Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Segun Showunmi has conceded defeat to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Showunmi contested to represent Abeokuta South Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives.

He lost to APC’s Lanre Edun.

“I have placed a call to Engr. Lanre Edun of The APC. Declared winner of the contest for the Federal House of Representative for Abeokuta South Federal Constituency to congratulate him,” Showunmi said in a tweeted.

“It has never been about me but what our people in Abeokuta South deserve. I’m particularly happy that the orgy of violence and brigandage that other locations in Nigeria witness were spared my beloved people of Abeokuta South.”

http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/64ab9094a6956594408201cc3fed9e9b_ng?features=11&like_count=0
[/s]

FAKE NEWS
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:53am On Feb 26, 2019
auditor0471:
Congrat Sir, this is condemnable. election is to serve the people no need to fight. Only a free and fair election will encourage this.

This is COMMENDABLE sir.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by verifiablefacts: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2019
PVision2020:
Spokesman of Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Segun Showunmi has conceded defeat to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Showunmi contested to represent Abeokuta South Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives.

He lost to APC’s Lanre Edun.

“I have placed a call to Engr. Lanre Edun of The APC. Declared winner of the contest for the Federal House of Representative for Abeokuta South Federal Constituency to congratulate him,” Showunmi said in a tweeted.

“It has never been about me but what our people in Abeokuta South deserve. I’m particularly happy that the orgy of violence and brigandage that other locations in Nigeria witness were spared my beloved people of Abeokuta South.”

http://news-af.dailyadvent.com/news/detail/64ab9094a6956594408201cc3fed9e9b_ng?features=11&like_count=0
use the same medium and concede for your oga.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by Whiteangel1234: 7:00am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin traitors and backstabbers
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by oskaaay(m): 7:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Good move, Politics should not be do or die affairs.
I hope others in this ongoing General elections learn from this too.
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by mamaafrik(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
oppppsss,you need to hear him speak,what a man of values and vision
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by Ayobami7(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
都没有
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by Jabets: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by MYHUBBY: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2019
Muscomide:

Itk

who's this isiewu? make I know show you my other side

just maintain your lane
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by Winningc4: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove bellow...

Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by mymadam(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2019
auditor0471:
undecided Condemnable? Why now?
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by omojesu202(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2019
auditor0471:

auditor, is that not supposed to be commendable??
Re: Atiku’s Spokesman, Segun Showunmi Concedes Defeat by mechanics(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diri Rejects Alaibe’s Congratulatory Message / Pictures Of President Tinubu At Benin Republic's 63rd Independence Day Parade / Buhari Arrives South Africa For A 3-day Official Visit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.