Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry (849 Views)

Nigeria’s Poverty Rate Calls For Worry / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 26, 2019
I remembered I warned from the 2015 election on the need to contest those figures from the election, because gradually we will get to the point where they will tell us that only votes from the North is enough to win election.

It has happened again, just take note APC South West win is marginal and that of South East is poor yet the gap is wide.

Southern Nigeria will suffer their division soon!

1 Like

Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by tollyboy5(m): 7:00am On Feb 26, 2019
These people have embedded ignorance in their DNA thats why they dine in foolishness with their religious leaders.
They lack the ability to think compare, evaluate things. That is why I won't be giving any of my hard earned money to people who love poverty. angry
At least people reason in south that is why vote wasn't massive for anyone. But I'm more concerned about Lagos slavery and those satisfied with that. Seems these days education in Lagos builds only next NURTW generation that would be enslaved by tinubu children.
Our ancestors that put us in this tinubu empire will not rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by nrexzy: 7:16am On Feb 26, 2019
And that is ur problem
Ur wisdom amazes me..

Two fulani brothers are contesting for the sit if the President and ur here killing your self.. Insulting tribes , and religion ...
Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by Jombom: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Many of you Igbos have inherited endless ability to wail there beclouding your thinking n judgement. Everyone does not have to like what you want or what you think is right n their right to that stands valid whether you forefathers or you like it or not chikena.
tollyboy5:
These people have embedded ignorance in their DNA thats why they dine in foolishness with their religious leaders.
They lack the ability to think compare, evaluate things. That is why I won't be giving any of my hard earned money to people who love poverty. angry
At least people reason in south that is why vote wasn't massive for anyone. But I'm more concerned about Lagos slavery and those satisfied with that. Seems these days education in Lagos builds only next NURTW generation that would be enslaved by tinubu children.
Our ancestors that put us in this tinubu empire will not rest in peace.
Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2019
ejibaba:
I remembered I warned from the 2015 election on the need to contest those figures from the election, because gradually we will get to the point where they will tell us that only votes from the North is enough to win election.

It has happened again, just take note APC South West win is marginal and that of South East is poor yet the gap is wide.

Southern Nigeria will suffer their division soon!

It's because of laziness and foolishness, yet na we go school. In the south and south east you'll see abundance of cases where less than 50% of eligible voters came out to vote.

Yet they'll flood the internet with all sorts of hate speeches.

South South/East, we still dey learn work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by tollyboy5(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2019
Jombom:
Many of you Igbos have inherited endless ability to wail there beclouding your thinking n judgement. Everyone does not have to like what you want or what you think is right n their right to that stands valid whether you forefathers or you like it or not chikena.
You are M4D. I'm from Lagos state to be precise anyone that don't think the same with you is an igbo dude. Continue with your unrepentant ignorance before you come back with your go back to your Land shit! Hope you are in your home town not my state.

1 Like

Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by Tomide007: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Just 16% voters turnout in abia, less than 30% in enugu and Anambra. And you're wondering why ur numbers are not large?
Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2019
Tomide007:
Just 16% voters turnout in abia, less than 30% in enugu and Anambra. And you're wondering why ur numbers are not large?

Bros, it's a lie jooor...vote suppression is what it is called. Last election that Nnamdi Kanu talked about election boycott Enugu had 800 plus and now nothing like that and they have less. Just watch out for the Governorship to confirm my points

1 Like

Re: Election Results In Nigeria Calls For Worry by Tomide007: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2019
ejibaba:

Bros, it's a lie jooor...vote suppression is what it is called. Last election that Nnamdi Kanu talked about election boycott Enugu had 800 plus and now nothing like that and they have less. Just watch out for the Governorship to confirm my points
Aiit

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Must Reject PDP / PDP Had 21 States 21 Years Ago...will There Be A De Javu? / Pres. Buhari Will Be In Lagos Tomorrow To Commission Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.