Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes (48810 Views)

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes / Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Arysexy(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:

And your lord and saviors won his polling unit right?

If u mean Atiku, he won in his state.

PDP 410,266
APC 378,072

You don't only win by margin, you win 2/3 of the states
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by segzy3(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76132962:
Lol cheesy, with a paltry margin of 7000 votes, the up till now AtiQUIET wailers, just got their groove back.
Numbers that just 2 streets in Kaduna will knock out completely!!

If the incoming results favour the evil party they will be mastvurbating with loud screams of PDPppppppp.
If it favours our daddy, they will be crying rigging.
They won in the state of the NATIONAL Chairman of APC and we Baba's Supporters are making no issue about it!
The money Atiku stole can feed all NIGERIANS for 400 Million years : Obasanjo!!! shocked
Una go dey alright las las, PARTY of CRIMINALS.

................ .................... ...................... ..................
They won't reject this kind of results, NEVER!
How come the PDP is rejecting results that have not been fully and completely announced? How can one reject the result of an uncompleted game? The process of an election does not end until the final collation and announcement of results.

Is the PDP rejecting the totality of the results nationwide? (Just like this one announced!) If yes, does it mean they also reject the results that would be announced later by INEC which may indicate that they have won in certain areas?
Are they also rejecting the results already announced that indicate they won in some areas?
(Just like this results!)
For instance, are they rejecting the results of the FCT already announced in which they won?

It is now obvious that the top hierarchy of the PDP is hysterical and nervous. We urge them to calm down. Obviously, this is the first time they are sensing a massive loss of an election as opposition party. 

We advise the PDP that as opposition party for many years, we have been down this road before. This is not the time to sacrifice the country for personal ambition. If they feel they have lost (as their statement clearly indicates), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar must pick up his phone to make that famous call to President Muhammadu Buhari. The world is watching him and so are Nigerians.
END OF DISCUSSION!!

shame on PDP.after stealing my parent pension for 14yrs.thanks pmb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Cedarfarms: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2019
What a shameful act by Apc and INEC. An election I worked and observed properly, this is the first time I saw people voting their conscience, pdp agents were unable to buy votes but we saw a government hilux going round distributing money to people,and pdp won every unit in my ward with a landslide victory.
Where did inec get their figures from? It was just too difficult to rig Apc as winners they settled for reducing the margin drastically. Hmmmmmmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Isoduwa(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2019
eluquenson:
Sowore's ideology not his personal person. It's obvious he can't get a win but his idea will reign.

The only problems we have in Nigeria are the youths

Which youths? The lazy ass
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Timiflash1: 7:02am On Feb 26, 2019
APC, can never and will never in history win my great Benin Kingdom in any presidential elections, we the Benin's always know what to do, make that short man when say he come from Auchi use sense ooo, politics no be life properties, na wisdom be life. One love to my Edo people. "Oba Ato Kpee, Isee!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Eeser: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
You are a fool if you think Buhari will rule. Quote me anywhere. Everyone should brace up, your family and friends should be careful at the this point in time, TSUNAMI IS COMING
Tsunami?
From where again now?
Please, just manage the tsunami in your house first.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Burgerlomo: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2019
nelronaldo:
It was rigged. The people of Edo south senatorial district, we voted massively for PDP. I am not even talking of Edo central yet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
You are a fool if you think Buhari will rule. Quote me anywhere. Everyone should brace up, your family and friends should be careful at the this point in time, TSUNAMI IS COMING

You areca f00l if you think Buhari will not rule. Everyone should brace up, good times ate coming

Bad are sore losers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Still articulated wink
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Aystarz: 7:04am On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:
Pls nobody should complain of rigging, we know both parties rigged in their respective strong hold, so pls no crying of foul and don't blame the referee.

Since Nigerians has decided to go for this two old cargos, I really don't care about who wins because they are both disasters for Nigeria.

May the best rigger wins.

'Bigger' rigger
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by patreeq50(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
A laundry outfit in Yaba /Oyingbo axis needs the service of a Presser ....Salary is quite attractive. Call 08132867579
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by helinues: 7:05am On Feb 26, 2019
Arysexy:

If u mean Atiku, he won in his state.

PDP 410,266
APC 378,072

You don't only win by margin, you win 2/3 of the states

Won his own state with less than 30k votes while Buhari won his with 800k margin.

Wake up and smell the cofee
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Stakeholders(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Isryl02:
What's this one even saying? You're only trying to console yourself

Do you think PDP will win in Auchi side?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Pearlman(m): 7:07am On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku is a gonner!
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by daddytime(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Arysexy:

Ain't you ashamed, APC Chairman Oshiomothief could not deliver his State?

Are u aware, this will affect APC since u must get 25℅ in 2/3 of the states. Meaning APC need to win 25 States else there will be rerun

If you knew your Maths very well you'd have noticed Buhari is getting upto 80% in most of Atiku's strongholds and this is the killer and ultimate game changer...

No be only rerun na relay...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by dfrost: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:

Ogbeni, stop heating up the polity. No tsunami is coming.

Tsunami ko, tidal waves ni.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Jpbets: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove of our latest winning below

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Stakeholders(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Timiflash1:
APC, can never and will never in history win my great Benin Kingdom in any presidential elections, we the Benin's always know what to do, make that short man when say he come from Auchi use sense ooo, politics no be life properties, na wisdom be life. One love to my Edo people. "Oba Ato Kpee, Isee!

On what relevance are you now after all APC win more than 2/3 needful

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Timiflash1: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Stakeholders:

Do you think PDP will win in Auchi side?
. Oga he done do, he done win weather he no win for Auchi oo, INCE say na ATIKU win Edo, leave am like that. And celebrate who win and encourage who no win to try hard next time okay. One love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by AntiWailer: 7:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:
Odee

Tsunami ko, salami ni.

Your lawyers are already regrouping to collect the last money from Atiku u Dey here dey shout Tsunami.

Close loss is a problem. Where will he close the 1.1million gap in Kano grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Rwsbets: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2019
See prove below

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2019
that will not still stop Buhari from winning this election
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Arysexy(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2019
daddytime:

If you knew your Maths very well you'd have noticed Buhari is getting upto 80% in most of Atiku's strongholds and this is the killer and ultimate game changer...

No be only rerun na relay...

I don't need to explain further. Go and read the electoral law
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Greenvaiper: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2019
eluquenson:
You are simply part of the problems we are faces with in Nigeria.

Note that your actions/inactions have a consequence on your generations

My family and children are comfortably safe, hidden and protected in a civilized foreign country. You and your idiotic almajiris can suffer n starve to death in nigeria as a consequence of your stupid actions.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Apc and Buhari all the way
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Emmanuel226(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2019
make Atiku and Pdp continue to dey deceive theirself
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Bastard oshiomole, Atiku won here by over 150,000 votes.

I swear APC wil never rule Edo state again

2020 is the year oshiomole won't forget In a hurry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Gandollaar(f): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76132962:
Lol cheesy, with a paltry margin of 7000 votes, the up till now AtiQUIET wailers, just got their groove back.
Numbers that just 2 streets 10 families in Kaduna will knock out completely!! cheesy wink grin

If the incoming results favour the evil party they will be mastvurbating with loud screams of UP PDPppppppp.
If it favours our daddy, they will be crying rigging.

They won in the state of the NATIONAL Chairman of APC, won in Abuja etc and we Baba's Supporters are making no issue about it!
The money Atiku stole can feed all NIGERIANS for 400 Million years : Obasanjo!!! shocked
Una go dey alright las las, Supporters of CRIMINALS.

................ .................... ...................... ..................
They won't reject this kind of results, NEVER!
How come the PDP is rejecting results that have not been fully and completely announced? How can one reject the result of an uncompleted game? The process of an election does not end until the final collation and announcement of results.

Is the PDP rejecting the totality of the results nationwide? (Just like this one announced!) If yes, does it mean they also reject the results that would be announced later by INEC which may indicate that they have won in certain areas?
Are they also rejecting the results already announced that indicate they won in some areas?
(Just like this results!)
For instance, are they rejecting the results of the FCT already announced in which they won?

It is now obvious that the top hierarchy of the PDP is hysterical and nervous. We urge them to calm down. Obviously, this is the first time they are sensing a massive loss of an election as opposition party. 

We advise the PDP that as opposition party for many years,
we have been down this road before.
This is not the time to sacrifice the country for personal ambition.
If they feel they have lost (as their statement clearly indicates),
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar must pick up his phone to make that famous call to President Muhammadu Buhari.
The world is watching him and so are sane Nigerians.
END OF DISCUSSION!!

Trust me, nobody reads this lengthy trash you usually spew here... even your likers.

I feel bad for the man who invented "terms and conditions" because nobody reads them before agreeing.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Friend01(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Naughtytboy:

Who is this deluded liliputian?

You think your rantings here matter.

And that Tsunami that is coming will sweep your mouth and those of you co delusionist into silence.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Naughtytboy: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
AntiWailer:
Odee
ooponu
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
I swear the Benins are behind Esan now, Esan will get deputy in 2020

Campaign in Edo state just begun. Oshiomole will be retired from politics just watch
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by eluquenson(m): 7:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Greenvaiper:

My family and children are comfortably safe, hidden and protected in a civilized foreign country. You and your idiotic almajiris can suffer n starve to death in nigeria as a consequence of your stupid actions.
LWKM grin it pained you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu / 10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.