Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes (48812 Views)

Ogun: Dapo Abiodun Narrowly Wins Polling Unit With 5 Votes / Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second / Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by XaintJoel20: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Lies. I can bet with my life that APC didn't get up to 30% vote in Edo State.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Indispensable85(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2019
Somebody said Buhari will not get 10% in Edo state. Buhari won in more LGAs than Atiku but lost on aggregate. I'm very sure it's the huge votes that came from Benin city, those guys hate Buhari die....lolzzzzzz!
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by mrkia(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2019
januzaj:
10 polling units from one of the Kardashians will cancel that but can the Kardashians votes yield any positive effect on Nairaland likes and shares? What about votes coming from Twitter? Let's wait and see.
my friend, this is too much. You will know the kind of pain they are feeling now by just reading the comment of the one below this your comment
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by fedora04: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2019
i have chosen to remain neutral throughout this election not supporting any candidate persay, though voted.But from the results from Edo state i have to break my silence

I lived in Edo state most of my teenage and Adult life and i know they wont have voted for Buhari like that .Edo people are straight up..cant be bought or cajoled.They are not sentimental or tribalistic.

If there is any election that was rigged it has to be Edo state.Those figures dont jive.

Buhari is popular and is an enigma in the North hence Atiku didnt stand a chance but truth be told,APC never got that amount of vote from Edo State.I stand to be challenged.

My tots
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Friend01(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
Benin retired them not oshiomole

Oshiomole was nothing till we took him and made him governor.

You must be a kid to claim you took Oshiomhole and made him governor.
Oshiomhole was one of the most active labour leaders in recent times being taken by you people?
SMH.
I very much doubt if you are an adult to be vomiting such childishness
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jorussia:
The defection of Bob Izua,Shabba and others to PDP affected APC in oredo.Most importantly,Tony kabaka and his boys are not happy with the governor because of tickets and Agbero in Benin.Most of the Igbos in Benin reside in oredo.APC dey learn for money wen PDP carry enter oredo and Egor.In oredo,it was #9k per voters.Overall,Oshiomhole tried in Edo state.
See money!

9k per person, dem wan mess oshiomole up.

weytin bob izua say happen wey e defect? abi na becos e bus no dey reign again?
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
fedora04:
i have chosen to remain neutral throughout this election not supporting any candidate persay, though voted.But from the results from Edo state i have to break my silence

I lived in Edo state most of my teenage and Adult life and i know they wont have voted for Buhari like that .Edo people are straight up..cant be bought or cajoled.They are not sentimental or tribalistic.

If there is any election that was rigged it has to be Edo state.Those figures dont jive.

Buhari is popular and is an enigma in the North hence Atiku didnt stand a chance but truth be told,APC never got that amount of vote from Edo State.I stand to be challenged.

My tots
maybe you lived in benin but u havent lived in auchi, fugar, agenebode, afuze, akoko edo, where oshiomole is popular and many in igueben, ovia, oriowhon, uhumwode seem ok with the apc leadership in the state so far and were ready to risk another term for apc president.
Ishan will always vote pdp but the rest can change.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Jorussia(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ubenedictus:
See money!

9k per person, dem wan mess oshiomole up.

weytin bob izua say happen wey e defect? abi na becos e bus no dey reign again?
Bob Izua and governor get some issues.Governor destroyed the shopping complex he illegally erected beyond the approved govt masterplan.Above all,governor obaseki nor be politician.majority of APC leaders in Edo south don't like obaseki because him nor dey release for them.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Jorussia(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ubenedictus:
maybe you lived in benin but u havent lived in auchi, fugar, agenebode, afuze, akoko edo, where oshiomole is popular and many in igueben, ovia, oriowhon, uhumwode seem ok with the apc leadership in the state so far and were ready to risk another term for apc president.
Ishan will always vote pdp but the rest can change.
Don't mind this moniker.over 70% of people who voted PDP in Edo south collected a minimum of #3k.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Friend01(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
fedora04:

My tots

What are you even saying?
I also grew and lived in Edo state and all your claims are few and far between.
Agreed that votes were bought or something, but as far as rigging, I pretty much doubt it.

In Edo North which I am domiciled, the elections went well except for some few cases of thumb printing, and I have it on good authority that a ward election was cancelled due to misappropriation of election materials.

And again, I am not faulting all your claims, if you have a strong case you feel may tilt the votes in favour of your candidate you may well approach the electoral tribunal for redress because making some bogus claim on a hunch don't sell these days.

You have the laws, exploit it as much as you can.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Friend01(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jorussia:
Don't mind this moniker.over 70% of people who voted PDP in Edo south collected a minimum of #3k.

over 70% ? oga, show us records.
It is not enough to make claims without backing them up.
Show us proof;as if you were in the mind of every Edo south (Benin) voter.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jorussia:
Bob Izua and governor get some issues.Governor destroyed the shopping complex he illegally erected beyond the approved govt masterplan.Above all,governor obaseki nor be politician.majority of APC leaders in Edo south don't like obaseki because him nor dey release for them.
Personally i blive one of the best things osho ever did was to install obaseki. He is a technocrat not a politicial and he will do what he blives is right regardless of who is who. Bob izua tried but i know apc will still beat pdp in governorship election.
Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Calers: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
See

Re: Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes by Ubenedictus(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Lies. I can bet with my life that APC didn't get up to 30% vote in Edo State.
If you swear you go just die for nothing.

All the polling units around me in etsako west the apc got double of whatever pdp got it was so from agbede to uzairue and ekperi, my relation who is a pdp party agent in fugar confirmed that apc clear his lga, pdp won in okpella but the complete votes from agenebode shows apc beat pdp with abt 100 vote. akoko edo also voted apc.

Those 4 lga i am absolutely sure voted apc and anybody who say apc didnt get over 30% in edo state is a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / Dagogo: “Thunder Fire You And Ultimatum”, Wike Tells Ijaw Groups In Church / 10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.