Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

We're The Best Landscaping Company... Check Us Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We're The Best Landscaping Company... Check Us Out (366 Views)

How To Choose The Best Landscaping Company In Myrtle Beach? / We're The Most Sought After Lagos Realtors |LAGOSFINDER / Contact Us For Your Floor Tiles Interlocking And Landscaping Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're The Best Landscaping Company... Check Us Out by MrTeCO(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Good day Nairaland contractors, wonderful civil engineers, project supervisors, architects and all who are into property development.

The landscaping services is one of the aspects of property development and it's one of the most important aspect when clients wants to make their home stand out from the rest.

Also it gives contractors who are aiming to be a the top of their game an edge over others. As clients tends to see them as the best in their field since they have an idea of what the client wants.

We at FESTUS BEST ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD have been in the landscaping services since 1992 when most people are still stuck with German flooring only.

Our client list covers the residences of people that matters in the Eastern side of Nigeria, hotels and lots of other projects...(well that was all under my dad's).

As a tradition I've joined the business fully and have got to make use of the many platforms people in our field use to get to other clients. Have been following up threads of building projects of some prominent contractors on this forum and I would like to solicit for all your support.

Attached here are pictures of the designs we have and concepts that I and my team can give to any building project. We're current with Trends in the business. As of now we cover only interlocking stones and stamping. Very soon stampede concrete will be offered too.

We give 10% commission to our list of engineers that contracts our services. We deliver on time and we go extra miles to satisfy our clients and work both nights and day to make sure we beat the deadlines.

Your feedback will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: We're The Best Landscaping Company... Check Us Out by MrTeCO(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2019
I-mold designs

Re: We're The Best Landscaping Company... Check Us Out by MrTeCO(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
I-mold designs continued

Re: We're The Best Landscaping Company... Check Us Out by MrTeCO(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
T-Double Mold design

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Essential Eletronic Material Here... So Cheap / 5 Bedroom Duplex With Penthouse For Sale / Lease In Woji, Port Harcourt. / 4 Units Of Three Bedrooms Apartment For Sale At Elepe Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.