Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is Promneftegaz Oil Russia Inc For Real! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Promneftegaz Oil Russia Inc For Real! (777 Views)

Pls Who Knows About Pruvia HRM Are They For Real / Is Royalcon For Real/ Wat R Dere Into? / Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Promneftegaz Oil Russia Inc For Real! by talk2law: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2010
pls guyz can some1 tell me if promneftegaz oil russia inc.is 4 real cos i took their online test and passed and they are requesting for $11USD appr N1,700 to be paid into their partners account{Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited}.in Zenith bank.for them to be able to send the certificate to me thru courier.pls guys i need to know the authenticity of this company b4 i go and pay on monday.cos the paymeny ends on monday. thanks guyz.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Is Promneftegaz Oil Russia Inc For Real! by toluwani1l: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2010
talk2law:

pls guyz can some1 tell me if promneftegaz oil russia inc.is 4 real cos i took their online test and passed and they are requesting for $11USD appr N1,700 to be paid into their partners account{Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited}.in Zenith bank.for them to be able to send the certificate to me thru courier.pls guys i need to know the authenticity of this company b4 i go and pay on monday.cos the paymeny ends on monday. thanks guyz.[color=#000099][/color]

You are very foolish. Go and pay ode!

They claim to be an international oil russian firm yet its english thats is on their site lipsrsealed

They are using FREE hosting and its clearly written on the site. undecided

They are newly registered domain which will expire on 26 - 10 - 2010

GO and PAY since you have alot of money to throw around! Ode. . . . . tongue tongue Common sense should tell you they are scam! Does paying for a job guarantee employment? I dont feel sorry for gullible people like you who pay to secure a job and later discover they have been scammed like how Esther Break through ebt and co does tongue tongue
Re: Is Promneftegaz Oil Russia Inc For Real! by Danchiks(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2010
Run for ur dear life without looking back, they are big time scammers
Re: Is Promneftegaz Oil Russia Inc For Real! by seunzor: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2010
They sent me the same message.No pay a kobo into that account ooooo.They're confused set of ppl though their test was standard but they are thieves like Esther breakthrough wey say make i come pay N2,000 for me to get recommmendation letter.But if you feel like throwing some money away,abeg make I send you my account no
Re: Is Promneftegaz Oil Russia Inc For Real! by nobledanie(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
Even the Globaldrill Account is dormant cos I asked a friend that works with Zenith to check the account for me. My brothers and sisters, those people try o!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Multinational Company / Pmp Training In Warri / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.