Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,537 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Atiku/buhari : What Will Happen To These Set Of People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/buhari : What Will Happen To These Set Of People? (511 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku/buhari : What Will Happen To These Set Of People? by Movic1(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
What if God answered the prayers of those guys here on Nairaland that said God should kill them if Atiku lose.

During the campaign time,these guys were just shouting, if buhari win make I die in assurance that Atiku will beat Buhari in this poll.
Re: Atiku/buhari : What Will Happen To These Set Of People? by onlinetomola(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Movic1:
What if God answered the prayers of those guys here on Nairaland that said God should kill them if Atiku lose.

During the campaign time,these guys were just shouting, if buhari win make I die in assurance that Atiku will beat Buhari in this poll.

God is not wicked, they must commit suicide by themselves

1 Like

Re: Atiku/buhari : What Will Happen To These Set Of People? by laurel03(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2019
Movic1:

they will definitely die make our population reduce small self

1 Like

Re: Atiku/buhari : What Will Happen To These Set Of People? by januzaj(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2019
I am selling sniper at affordable price.
They should patronise me
Re: Atiku/buhari : What Will Happen To These Set Of People? by eleko1: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2019
smiley cheesy grin sad smiley wink grin some of dem are kids,some don collect Atiku money com dey deceive the old man.Some are unda the influence of wrap, stuff,nothing do dem,they'll either change moniker name/go back to their Biafra or death(trust Pythons, dey are very active).Even Kanu the famous Abacha YEAA told us dat if Abacha nor gree drop khaki wear Agbada/babaringa,he'll commit suicide.What they'll chop has becloud their sense of reasoning

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Army Arrests Fake INEC Staff ‘working For Wike’ / Police Warn Kano Residents Over Celebrating Unofficial Results / The Downfall Of Gov. Okorocha, A Bitter Lesson To Greedy Igbo Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.