Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards (3949 Views)

Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members / Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Goke7: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:
Give one reason you think Buhari is a better candidate than Atiku.

I'm willing to wait for your response.........

the elections says it all. You guys were being fed lies and were feeding others with your lies about Atiku
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by doctokwus: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Lucid1:
Oga OP so election is a sector?
elections (electoral)field is not a sector,it's a beer parlor/shekpe joint.
Pls go and find food to eat,you are starving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Goke7:

the elections says it all. You guys were being fed lies and were feeding others with your lies about Atiku

So can you say one thing Buhari is good at? Why I'm I not surprised?
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:

Making our institutions strong more than before makes him won his re-election even though you guys can never see that.
You should have named the institutions he made strong. All available indices proved he destroyed most institutions.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2019
doctokwus:
Hi
No,the elections (electoral)field is not a sector,it's a beer parlor/shekpe joint.
Pls go and find food to eat,you are starving.

If you know you wanted to insult me you'd have gone straight to the point instead of starting with 'Hi'

In respect you sha, I have my reasons. Enjoy your hate filled life
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by helinues: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

You should have named the institutions he made strong. All available indices proved he destroyed most institutions.

Financial institutions precisely. Full implementations of BVN and TSA. More of the bureau de change banks have packed up.
If you are familiar to Abuja, all those girls that used to hang around the airport to showcase properties for sale in Dubai, they are all affected , you know why, their clients are mainly politicians.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Goke7: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

So you can say one thing Buhari is good at? Why I'm I not surprised?

Buhari is no good at all in your eyes, so anything I say, you will never agree with. My advice to you is too cool down and be more open minded. stop listening to the likes of ffk, reno and other sadists. Try and research more. It will help you and you will be fine.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:

Financial institutions precisely. Full implementations of BVN and TSA. More of the bureau de change banks have packed up.
If you are familiar to Abuja, all those girls that used to hang around the airport to showcase properties for sale in Dubai, they are all affected , you know why, their clients are mainly politicians.
The BVN and TSA you used as examples were all the brain child of PDP administrations. On the other hand, Buhari destroyed these institutions, the military, judiciary even the civil service with nepotism.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Goke7:

Buhari is no good at all in your eyes, so anything I say, you will never agree with. My advice to you is too cool down and be more open minded. stop listening to the likes of ffk, reno and other sadists. Try and research more. It will help you and you will be fine.

There's a reason the Yorubas didn't vote for Buhari prior to 2015. Check your history and stop blaming the likes of FFK and Reno.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by justtoodark: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
and the wailing continues....

chai,we don suffer....
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2019
hakku:
You are naive to think only d incumbent has d power to rig. So APC getting zero vote in ekweremadu area is not rigging. Vote buying is not rigging. e.t.c
Osibanjo officially went round the country buying votes with TraderMoni. Tinubu on election day ordered for two bullion vans loaded with enough cash to rival most small African economies. What are your reasons for thinking Ekweremadu bought votes?
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by helinues: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

The BVN and TSA you used as examples were all the brain child of PDP administrations. On the other hand, Buhari destroyed these institutions, the military, judiciary even the civil service with nepotism.

Same way all the projects he is completing was started by Pdp.. Probably if they are still in government, they might not have thought about it

See, no perfect human being. At times we have to compared both good side and bad side of Buhari and his government before reaching conclusions
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by doctokwus: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Lucid1:

If you know you wanted to insult me you'd have gone straight to the point instead of starting with 'Hi'

In respect you sha, I have my reasons. Enjoy your hate filled life
Wasn't intentional.Was just responding to the seeming, tongue-in-cheek tone you used.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2019
helinues:

Same way all the project he is completing was started by Pdp.. Probably if they are still in government, they might not have thought about it

See, no perfect human being. At times we have to compared both good side and bad side of Buhari and his government before reaching conclusions

I tried looking for the good side, I'm afraid I'm yet to find it. In few months time Fulani herdsmen would be unleashed on the populace, stay woke.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by hakku: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

Osibanjo officially went round the country buying votes with TraderMoni. Tinubu on election day ordered for two bullion vans loaded with enough cash to rival most small African economies. What are your reasons for thinking Ekweremadu bought votes?
So osibanjo rigged and yet couldn't win his PU
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Goke7: 11:54am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

There's a reason the Yorubas didn't vote for Buhari prior to 2015. Check your history and stop blaming the likes of FFK and Reno.

ok contunue to listen, I can't help you. Too much analysis lead to paralysis
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2019
hakku:
So osibanjo rigged and yet couldn't win his PU

I never said he rigged, I said he bribed with TraderMoni.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Goke7:

ok contunue to listen, I can't help you. Too much analysis lead to paralysis
And lack of analysis led us to this paralysis.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Goke7: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

I tried looking for the good side, I'm afraid I'm yet to find it. In few months time Fulani herdsmen would be unleashed on the populace, stay woke.

just listen to yourself, you guys never wished this country well. When the sponsored killings start, they will surely be exposed again like it happened in Benue. smh
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by helinues: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

Fulani herdsmen/Boko haram operating in how many regions compare to the size of Nigeria (Not justifying the attacks)?
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Goke7: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:

I never said he rigged, I said he bribed with TraderMoni.
pdp had the opporunity to do their tradermoni but they decided to helped themselves as politicians first. Sorry that's how golden oportunities are lost.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Goke7:

just listen to yourself, you guys never wished this country well. When the sponsored killings start, they will surely be exposed again like it happened in Benue. smh

Sponsored by PDP and yet APC govt couldn't name and arrest the sponsors.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by adelee777: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Goke7:
you guys should go and sleep, if atiku was a better candidate, he would have won, the fact that PMB got good number of votes in places like Abia, AkwaIbom, even Rivers shows the man is not as bad as you guys have painted him over the years.

You guys were just spreading lies upandan and not all Nigerians bought into your lies

You can't use that logic in the Nigerian system. Between Atiku and Bihari none is better. One is just worse than the other. For instance though a person like Donald Duke is way more educated and intelligent than El Rufai, he cant defeat El Rufai in an election. In Nigeria the more incompetent you are the more chance you have of winning an election. From experience majority of Nigerian voters are boneheads that reason with their arses.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by PapaBaby: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Goke7:

pdp had the opporunity to do their tradermoni but they decided to helped themselves as politicians first. Sorry that's how golden oportunities are lost.
By all accounts TraderMoni is illegal, if PDP had tried it, your guess is as good as mine the reaction that would have come from the SW.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Xander85: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
PapaBaby:
Give one reason you think Buhari is a better candidate than Atiku.

I'm willing to wait for your response.........

He won’t admit it, but the major reasons he prefers Buhari over Atiku are that Buhari is a bigot and ethnic supremacist who places the core muslim north over the rest of Nigeria (esp’ christians and Igbos); coupled with his dislike and marginalisation of Igbos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by phase1: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
I laugh at Nigerians.

Anyways I'm changing all my naira to dollars by tommorow. I'll immunize myself against the chaos that is about to be unleashed in economy.

Tufiakwa Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by caprini1: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
doctokwus:

I still look at people that support him after witnessing first hand his complete disastrous rule, as strange set of humans.
There is absolutely nothing that recommends the man for any form of leadership at any level.
He is bereft of any leadership idea or value.
One of the ardent buharist has been systematically feeding in my house for over a week now,I've told her after the election it's all over.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anyone supporting buhari is a waste of matter. I really don't care about this country anymore, because I see some very stupid people don't want Nigeria to be a better country.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Goke7:

Sentiments, tribalism and politics aside. Be truthful to yourself, has your life or the people around you improved by buhari’s government? Which of his policies affected you in positive ways? Just name one. Prices of goods and commodities tripled and there is no need to research that. What about thousands of Nigerians who lost there jobs over massive company layoffs do we need to research that too? Buhari is not the best candidate to rule Nigeria again period!
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Bizibi(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
caprini1:
One of the ardent buharist has been systematically feeding in my house for over a week now,I've told her after the election it's all over.
that is what annoys me most with some of them.....they will say "everywhere is hard ooo,no money at all" and at the same time you will hear the president is doing very well.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by Goke7: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
grossintel:
Sentiments, tribalism and politics aside. Be truthful to yourself, has your life or the people around you improved by buhari’s government? Which of his policies affected you in positive ways? Just name one. Prices of goods and commodities tripled and there is no need to research that. What about thousands of Nigerians who lost there jobs over massive company layoffs do we need to research that too? Buhari is not the best candidate to rule Nigeria again period!

stop the lies, we were no better off with pdp before Apc came.
Re: Buhari Again Takes Another Nigerian Sector Backwards by deomelo: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Igbos wailing out of control and in sifia painment.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Heartbreaking Video And Photos Of Over 1000 Opay Bikes Put Up For Sale / Videos And Eyewitness Narration From Owo Church Attack (Graphic Video, Pics) / North Suffering Humiliations In Southwest( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.