Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (328024 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by mema900: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
PDP supporters are in a critical situation

Please be nice to them, they are in a severe pain and can commit suicide at any slight troll

My man!! Its not about pdp pr APC......its about Nigeria....its about our future!! Its about our children.

We are all in deep shit

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by realvikash: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Nadheer15:
What rubbish is this? Did nothing really? He builds roads, rails, and other infrastructures. He paid pensions and gratitudes of abandoned workers, he bailed out 10s of states owing salaries. As we speak, we're gradually moving away from oil.

And as for padded budget, your Lord and savior Saraki and their ilks were fully responsible. Unfortunately for you, you gat 4 more years to wail.

Wail your ass out
SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kyase(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019
PDPGuy:

Congratulations to Buhari embarassed
good one
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:
we voted buhari in again, we are left with no choice...... wen this stupid baba Atiku never enter power wey him don dy talk say him go sell NNPC.. chia, after selling now fuel will become 300 per litre then people will commit sucide very well..... mean while he is not selling the oil company but will privatize it to his own good the way he stole Nigeria money wen he was the vice then....... Me no like Buhari but wen we no get choice nko.... PDP just sent the wrong candidate whc i belive that if it was to be someone else apart from Atiku, pdp for gain ground back.

sai baba sai buhari too try small rig election ooo, wen people are told to vote APC alone or go back home in some states... Borno, yobe and so on wey people no dy again cuz of bokoharam na im 900k voters dey vote..... nawa o
Buhari or Atiku, God should give us a president with brain and restore buhari brain back cus that man enh na case walia
why do you guys think people don't exist in these two states?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by admeenat: 12:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Timisamd(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76141563:

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
The hour we have been praying for is here at last.
We have been dreaming of this beautiful speech to be delivered by INEC chairman ASAP......
God bless you too ...
Say baba cheesy... Wailers today is not your day...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kyase(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2019
SEGLIZ:

kindly update the table, good work....... God bless you.
that individual that said herdsmen will pay you a visit has just finally embraced depression. CHANGE into NEXT LEVEL to GREATNESS.
Give me a minute...
No mind that bongos oo
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BluntBoy(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2019
rampantlover:

Someone who should have been a cattle rearer is your president and you not ashamed. Fooooool...more Fulani herdsmen killings to start grin

Do you honestly have a problem with a cattle rearer governing a country?

Theodore Roosevelt of the United States was a cattle rearer. Many of the great American presidents like Abraham Lincoln were farmers.

Please, look for other excuses or just shut the fvck up!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Topmaike007(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2019
yomifowe:

I agree. However as it stands now, you don’t have a choice. So stop wailing and deal with it. Next level has come to stay.
we follow dey go next level bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Ugosample(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2019
realvikash:

Wail your dad's dead ass out, like I live Nigeria SMH undecided
don't mind them
its like we are even more concerned than they who are based there

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by rampantlover: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Basher8583:

Jenkins or what do you call yourself. Look here you fraudster/Spammer. How is Nigeria your concern. Well i get it you are an Igbo son of a dog. You are no american. Just a wanabe undocumented slave hoping for crumbs from his white master.
I know you long to come back to Naija to continue your life of crime but Buhari scares the jesus outa you. See him tslking about truo. Let him catch you. Its straight deportation to Naija. You will be move fro MMA straight to Kirikiri.

But the fact still remains that majority of Nigerians are stuuuupid. How do vote for a lifeless person like Buhari

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by mahvie: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2019
mema900:

My man!! Its not about pdp pr APC......its about Nigeria....its about our future!! Its about our children.

We are all in deep shit
how are we in deep poo?? give me facts and figures to back up your claim,sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ogbonti: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2019
M ini try kuu loading
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BubuZombi: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Akshow:
Ajimobi lost: "No rigging".
Dino won: "free and fair".
Dogara won: "Will of the people".
Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her". Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will".
Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken".
BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging", "Worst election", "Nigerians love poverty", "It's election magic", "Rape on our democracy".

Blablablabla

4+4 is already Goal, you can cry me a river for all I care Buhari is your President till 2023
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Alhamdulillah

1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nadheer15: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2019
realvikash:

Wail your dad's dead ass out, like I live Nigeria
SMH undecided
Then shut that fuucck up, we're in the country and we know what's going on. So you sleeping on the streets in Canada shouldn't give you the right to blab anyhow

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2019
APCs strategy was very simple.....
Win the North
Draw the SW
Disenfranchised SE and SS

Well planned and Executed.....!!
it's funny how the North maintained their block votes while they want us to believe there was a low turn in S.E and SS....
Check the result from Kaduna, If they knew PDP will garner such results, they would have rigged there as well, A whole Rivers dropped from 1.2 of 2015 to about 450K, even if 10LGA was cancelled it will outnumber this score...
How did APC get such amount of votes in Balyesa baffles me....
Last last we go dey alright

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VaselineCrew: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari spent over 100 days, months, in London seeking treatment.

Just sit for a sec and think of how insane that sounds, yet he won chai naija my naija

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by mema900: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2019
mahvie:

how are we in deep poo?? give me facts and figures to back up your claim,sir.

I was not talking to you bro
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Ehiscotch(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers trying hard not to seem hurt:

" I am not even based here".

" we would suffer here together"

"Next level of poverty for Northerners only"

" No more alms to the Northerners"

Feel free to add. . .

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ogbonti: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Do you honestly have a problem with a cattle rearer governing a country?

Theodore Roosevelt of the United States was a cattle rearer. Many of the great American presidents like Abraham Lincoln were farmers.

Please, look for other excuses or just shut the fvck up!!!

Shorroo there, are u comparing your slurring and brain dead Pres.with Roosevelt? Please don't mention Buhari and Roosevelt in one sentence. Please respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by doyinisaac(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2019
They kept voting on social media,on election day they did not come out to vote...they thought elections are won on social media......i just hope we will not see any "orubebe"again this night...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by arowoloalexis(m): 12:07am On Feb 27, 2019
omo this one strong o
the margin is too wide compare to the number of states won, I hope Atiku learns this time around
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Kyase(m): 12:08am On Feb 27, 2019
SEGLIZ:

kindly update the table, good work....... God bless you.
that individual that said herdsmen will pay you a visit has just finally embraced depression. CHANGE into NEXT LEVEL to GREATNESS.
Take am

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VaselineCrew: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Nadheer15:
Then shut that fuucck up, we're in the country and we know what's going on. So you sleeping on the streets in Canada shouldn't give you the right to blab anyhow

and what exactly is going on? Last 4 years, a dollar was about N200, not its N360!!

If you tell me that we were headed for inevitable recession, then why did it take your buhari 6 months to select noisemaking ministers

abeg, you are not wiser than fela who accurately termed your type, "suffering and smiling"!!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

baba forget, exist or not they can't be total to the amount been said..... haba.... Kana 1.4millon voted buhari and 300k voted atiku...we look like don baby for 9ja ni wey we knw wetin dey happen.... even 10yrs follow vote... no be new thing to us for 9ja... our concern now is just that God should lead us so we don't die under buhari or Atiku
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:

baba forget, exist or not they can't be total to the amount been said..... haba.... Kano 1.4millon voted buhari and 300k voted atiku...we look like don baby for 9ja ni wey we knw wetin dey happen.... even 10yrs follow vote... no be new thing to us for 9ja... our concern now is just that God should lead us so we don't die under buhari or Atiku
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by lakesider(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
SteveJenkins:
Now I know why Nigerians are very foolish.. Here in the western world we dont give a shit about tribe we vote based on competence and character, and from what i have seen so far your president is really bad. Thank God for the USA

Lie from the pit of hell..
Most election in the world is usually tilted towards ethnicity, religion, liberalism etc

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BluntBoy(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Shorroo there, are u comparing your slurring and brain dead Pres.with Roosevelt? Please don't mention Buhari and Roosevelt in one sentence. Please respect yourself

We are not talking about intelligence, but occupation.

Your lack of patience and comprehension skills are the reasons why you people flopped.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Buhari spent over 100 days, months, in London seeking treatment.

Just sit for a sec a think of how insane that sounds, yet he won chai naija my naija

BUHARIG.....

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by msylva2147(m): 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Yes oooooo. Next level of killings and hungers. That's what they want and they will get it.
Your evil prayers will only visit you and your family. I simply because people's views are not the same as yours you praying such demonic prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by abayolb: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
joytothewise:
INeC is a paid system!! If u know u know.. APC or pdp none of them well
the truth you are PDP.is it today you understand election in Nigeria. Only fool want PDP back..APC till 2050

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (49) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.