Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (327975 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Trillyonaire: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Wrong

Pdp met USD at 21.89 Naira per dollar in 1999.

How much did they leave it in 2015?

I vividly remember changing dollars at 88 Naira during the Military Era. Is your figure the official rate nobody gets?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BamBella(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:

You are writing like an illiterate. Do you even know the size of borno state ?

Your signature though undecided

I suppose you're a Nigerian too, does that implies that you are a Zombie too

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jpride(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Delivar:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are very stupid..... What is funny with Buhari winning the poll? Is it the 4yrs of hunger and starvation? Increment in fuel price and basic commodities? I'm not saying Atiku is a good choice, but I'm disappointed that Nigerian are jubilating over Buhari's victory. People are just too stupid

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by stanisbaratheon: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2019
I knew all those red cap rascals & ragamuffins that calls themselves kwankwasiya movement do not have PVCs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:

You are writing like an illiterate. Do you even know the size of borno state ?
size my ass, what has borno state provide in this country in the past 4yrs, only blood sheding..... Borno state by size can't beat some states in the west and east...... if na size then nigeria for don collect award tire na..... we're talking abt surviving and not by any dam size.....As borno is big by size with over 2millon people then why can't u guys join force and fight boko

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ollah2: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:
size my ass, what has borno state provide in this country in the past 4yrs, only blood sheding..... Borno state by size can't beat some states in the west and east...... if na size then nigeria for don collect award tire na..... we're talking abt surviving and not by any dam size.....As borno is big by size with over 2millon people then why can't u guys join force and fight boko

You are an illiterate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by emmy2807(m): 12:38am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Yeah I am sad, we missed a great opportunity to do away with those that have held us down, due to the myopia of the typical Nigerian.

My Job now, besides my day job, is to try to educate as many more Nigerians as I can between now and 2023 to get them on the side of reason. Just imagine if Sowore or Moghalu had won? Just imagine the workflow, synapses firing all around as they churn out solution after solution, unfettered by the chains of God-Fatherism, they would have brought Nigeria out of the doldrums to stand head to head with other countries getting it right in Africa and the western world.

It's unfortunate, an ivy league trained young president leading the most populous black nation would have benefited us all, but I guess asking for a good candidate to be president in Nigeria is too much to ask for.

Oga, does his party have any plans to put in a good number in NA? A president with no backing in NA is surely going to be a pawn.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ClearFlair: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:
Army please take over

For your mind
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by barackodam: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

This next 4 years will be crazy.... I doubt if Nigeria will ever remain one nation

Where is the excitement and jubilation that greeted Buharis election in 2015? Why are people not jubilating right now?
[s]
The answer is clear, people are unhappy and there will be consequences very soon.... you can feel tension in the air[/s]

When Shagari of NPN did his own in August 1983, he was sworn in on Oct 1, 1983, Buhari and his gang struck Dec..31 1983, I can still remember everything clearly.. the same thing Buhari accused Shagari of doing 35 years ago that made him plot that kuuuu is what Buhari has done now and you say there will be no consequences? The mili try does not campaign, they plan

Mmmmm, if a kuuuu happens now, it will be widely supported and it will be very blor dy.

1964 elections that was rigged gave birth to the 1966 Nzeogwu kuuuuu, we are watching

Are you in the North presently?

Are you in Kano? Zaria? Or Funtua?

No you're not. Jubilation videos has filled up my WhatsApp that I don't even view again. Who tells you people aren't excited?

Those who gave him block votes are.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Hotfreeze: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Trillyonaire:

I vividly remember changing dollars at 88 Naira during the Military Era. Is your figure the official rate nobody gets?

As at 1999, rates were the same.

I'm giving you factual rates and Not some cooked up story.

It is a big lie that USD was 88 Naira during the military era. You're not lying to a kid.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BluntBoy(m): 12:40am On Feb 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Did Roosevelt kill fellow Americans over cows like your Buhari is supporting the killing of Nigerians over cows with Fulani, what is your motive for the comparison?

The guy did not write "a lifeless president or dullard"

Rather, he wrote "cattle rearer"

Obviously, his problem is with the occupation rather than the capacity of the person concerned.

If I said "How can you allow a shoemaker to rule you?"

It means I have a problem with the occupation, and not the leadership capacity of the shoemaker.

If the person I quoted had simply said "How can you allow a lifeless person to rule you", then I wouldn't have brought in Roosevelt.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Thobiy(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Slynation:
I swear..... but clearly Atiku won this election Now we know the real reason Buhari took out Onnogen first....!!
He Won It On Social Media Or In Cameroon grin grin grin grin Una Go Tire For Tribunal, Make Una Jejely Concede Defeat And Wait For 4years

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
ollah2:

You are an illiterate
see this madman who is talking.... u are part of Nigeria's problem today by voting this madman into power.... Imagine Nigeria loosing 80b dollars to foreign investors just by them hearing buhari is abt to win, then what will u tink will happen after the election.

better wise up bro and don't let the small change given to u deceive u or tink bcus PMB is from the north then u guys are in favour.... infact northerners are the one facing his choas alot.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by monex(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Lol here in Aba my brothers are seriously Wailing

We are wailing even here in lagos baba. Lol
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by TruthinAction: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2019
The jubilation will be short-lived. INEC is being exposed. Besides, another result sheet is trending which is believed to be the original from which was doctored. See it below.

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:43am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Yeah I am sad, we missed a great opportunity to do away with those that have held us down, due to the myopia of the typical Nigerian.

My Job now, besides my day job, is to try to educate as many more Nigerians as I can between now and 2023 to get them on the side of reason. Just imagine if Sowore or Moghalu had won? Just imagine the workflow, synapses firing all around as they churn out solution after solution, unfettered by the chains of God-Fatherism, they would have brought Nigeria out of the doldrums to stand head to head with other countries getting it right in Africa and the western world.

It's unfortunate, an ivy league trained young president leading the most populous black nation would have benefited us all, but I guess asking for a good candidate to be president in Nigeria is too much to ask for.

See I will tell you the truth, Even me myself don't know sowore's party, I only know Moghalu's party because someone gave me their fliers & stickers before the election, Have u ever seen where PDP or APC are sharing Fliers?? as if they were organizing a crusade...

You don't just wake up one morning & decide within yourself that u want to rule Nigeria, it's never possible, They should have started as a Rep member first, then Governor, maybe Senator, But because of long throat they went for Presidentgrin This is really laughable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VaselineCrew: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Suffering and smiling started way back.

You people have short memories and want to make everything appear to have surfaced under Buhari.

The name "Baba Go Slow" was first used on Yar'Adua whom you people now love so much. You have all suddenly forgotten how slow the government was coming around until his unfortunate passing.

You have all forgotten the years of suffering and smiling all through the years, including the 8 years under Obasanjo and Atiku when a few billionaires (including Obasanjo and Atiku) were created. This set of billionaires are still the ones holding the billions in Nigeria till this day.

You have forgotten the days of Boko Haram supremacy and how Fulani militia arose to become the fourth deadliest terrorist group in the world under Goodluck Jonathan.

You have forgotten how the country was already borrowing to pay salaries, rather than to make up in infrastructures for budgetary deficits under Goodluck Jonathan.

You have forgotten electoral violence in 2015.

All of a sudden, all these things never existed until Buhari came onboard.

Some people have the opinion that an Atiku presidency would put money out. The question is out where?

When has money put out ever circulated beyond the small circle of the wealthy people and their friends.

Just like he and Obasanjo created a few billionaires (who are still the only billionaires today), this man unabashedly promised to enrich his friends and yet you people still decided to vote for him.

Let me stop here.

Look I am a Sowore supporter, but as I have said many times, an Atiku is still better than a Buhari.

How can you support a man that truncated our democracy

Can I go and truncate democracy tomorrow now? If it was that we had decided not to prosecute Buhari for executing a coup, maybe via the statute of limitations, I would understand, but then you guys went ahead and elected him in 2015? That's like electing Hitler as a democratic president. Okay fine, even if one could forgive that unforgivable act of electing someone that truncated our democracy, maybe on the highly tenuous grounds that he would make a difference, how should one react to the fact that you again elected a coup plotter who has now failed two times as the Leader of Nigeria and is now on to his third attempt?

That's why History should be taught in Nigeria. I remember when I was learning American History and we would ready the slavery passages. Our proffessor would always tell us that she knows it's hard for all of us to read it, but the whole point of this "is so that we learn from our mistakes". It was very uncomfortable sitting next to a white guy and reading about how slaves were whipped and whatnot and I'm sure it was for him as well, cause he was not responsible for his ancestors actions, but we all understood that by learning history, we can void making the same mistakes.

If we taught history in Nigerian schools, it would be there in black and white in their History 101, that Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government and students from a young age would have known who and what Buhari is and not think that it is propaganda when his detractors speak.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ogbonti: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2019
barackodam:

Are you in the North presently?

Are you in Kano? Zaria? Or Funtua?

No you're not. Jubilation videos has filled up my WhatsApp that I don't even view again. Who tells you people aren't excited?

Those who gave him block votes are.

Yes government of , by and for the north
Tell.me, was it only people from Funtua and Zaria that celebrated him in 2015? People in warri, lagos, benin, Jos, makurdi, yola, ilorin, ibadan, etc were excited, and happy, is that the same today?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by yomifowe(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2019
AntiNigerian:
Fucccck this shit! Nigeria is a useless country! Worse than a Greek hell, this country deserves to be deleted from the map of the world! however I'm renouncing my citizenship to this fraudulent landmark called Nigeria! its not a country one can be ever proud of! if you love your children, Renounce your Nigerian Citizenship and fight for Biafra or move else where in the world(For those of us who'll soon relocate Abroad!)

enough is enough! Hell is full, Africa is just an extension of Hell and Nigeria is the capital!

I’m not surprised. Your moniker says it all. But remember, wherever you decide to go to ‘soon’, remember that you’ll only be a second class citizen there. Go and ask how blacks are being treated in Uk, USA and even Ghana and South Africa. The land is always greener at the other side just as it was for Lot in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Honor10: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2019
AntiNigerian:
Fucccck this shit! Nigeria is a useless country! Worse than a Greek hell, this country deserves to be deleted from the map of the world! however I'm renouncing my citizenship to this fraudulent landmark called Nigeria! its not a country one can be ever proud of! if you love your children, Renounce your Nigerian Citizenship and fight for Biafra or move else where in the world(For those of us who'll soon relocate Abroad!)

enough is enough! Hell is full, Africa is just an extension of Hell and Nigeria is the capital!

Wow! Biafra or death wailing has started, I was expecting this, lolz

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ollah2: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:
see this madman who is talking.... u are part of Nigeria's problem today by voting this madman into power.... Imagine Nigeria loosing 80b dollars to foreign investors just by them hearing buhari is abt to win, then what will u tink will happen after the election.

better wise up bro and don't let the small change given to u deceive u or tink bcus PMB is from the north then u guys are in favour.... infact northerners are the one facing his choas alot.

I'm reiterating again, you are an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by bodejohn(m): 12:46am On Feb 27, 2019
correctguy2010:
After the results from all states, APC won the 2019 presidential election.
APC won 19 states
PDP won 18 states (FTC is included)

APC had total votes of 15,191,847
PDP had total votes of 11,262,978
Difference in votes is 3,928,869

Total Valid Votes is 27,324,683
Total Rejected Votes is 1,289,607
Total Votes Cast is 28.614,189

APC Total Percentage is 56%
PDP Total Percentage is 41%

By my own calculation done with excel, APC has a total of 15,263,857 votes.
If you have the figures on excel, you could check again.

All other figures you posted are on point, Good Job!
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Slynation(m): 12:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Thobiy:

He Won It On Social Media Or In Cameroon
grin grin grin grin
Una Go Tire For Tribunal, Make Una Jejely Concede Defeat And Wait For 4years

Hmmmm....Give me Buhari's number lemme call him and concede defeat
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Trillyonaire: 12:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Hotfreeze:

As at 1999, rates were the same.

I'm giving you factual rates and Not some cooked up story.

It is a big lie that USD was 88 Naira during the military era. You're not lying to a kid.

No I'm not. Anybody who did transactions then would tell you the same thing.

Black Market rate was 88 for a very long time.

N21.89 was the N307 of today only few people get,

What PDP did when they came in was harmonize the exchange rate.

Ask other people who handled dollars back then.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by BluntBoy(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:

Look I am a Sowore supporter, but as I have said many times, an Atiku is still better than a Buhari.

How can you support a man that truncated our democracy

Can I go and truncate democracy tomorrow now? If it was that we had decided not to prosecute Buhari for executing a coup, maybe via the statute of limitations, I would understand, but then you guys went ahead and elected him in 2015? That's like electing Hitler as a democratic president. Okay fine, even if one could forgive that unforgivable act of electing someone that truncated our democracy, maybe on the highly tenuous grounds that he would make a difference, how should one react to the fact that you again elected a coup plotter who has now failed two times as the Leader of Nigeria and is now on to his third attempt?

That's why History should be taught in Nigeria. I remember when I was learning American History and we would ready the slavery passages. Our proffessor would always tell us that she knows it's hard for all of us to read it, but the whole point of this "is so that we learn from our mistakes". It was very uncomfortable sitting next to a white guy and reading about how slaves were whipped and whatnot and I'm sure it was for him as well, cause he was not responsible for his ancestors actions, but we all understood that by learning history, we can void making the same mistakes.

If we taught history in Nigerian schools, it would be there in black and white in their History 101, that Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government and students from a young age would have known who and what Buhari is and not think that it is propaganda when his detractors speak.

Buhari can make his case in court.

The 1983 election was at best a charade.

It was massively rigged.

Democracy is a sham in Nigeria. The likes of Atiku are no better than dictators themselves. The massive riggings of 2003 and 2007 are tantamount to a coup.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by januzaj(m): 12:48am On Feb 27, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
I knew all those red cap rascals & ragamuffins that calls themselves kwankwasiya movement do not have PVCs.
They do actually. Most of them voted Baba

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by barackodam: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:
The jubilation will be short-lived. INEC is being exposed. Besides, another result sheet is trending which is believed to be the original from which was doctored. See it below.

International Observers?

God......Nigerians are funny. So, international observers have turned to INEC?

People will come from abroad to dictate how your election will go. And you call yourself a sovereign nation?

They are called observers for a reason. They're meant to look and fokoff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by yomifowe(m): 12:49am On Feb 27, 2019
VaselineCrew:

You’ll only be successful in our quest if you learn your lesson on time and take this education out o social media to the streets of lafia, maiduguri, Zaria keffi, etc.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by VaselineCrew: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
emmy2807:

Oga, does his party have any plans to put in a good number in NA? A president with no backing in NA is surely going to be a pawn.

He may not, but that's the power of lobbying.

However, we first need to fix the way we conduct elections in this country like Barbarians, using sheets of paper that could be burned and snatched. People are already rocking cheap android phones with fingerprint scanners for like N30,000, election validations are already done with biometrics, so as you can see bro, there is no excuse for Nigeria to be conducting elections by dropping papers in boxes in highly volatile areas, when in just 10 milliseconds, you can have the same vote automatically go to a main server and totaled!

When we sort out free and fair voting, I have no doubt that new breeds of politicians not in APC and PDP will get to positions of power needed to affect change.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Honor10: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Come back to reality, take ur loss with Grace

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by ollah2: 12:50am On Feb 27, 2019
TruthinAction:

Lol, so pdp won in Lagos and were very close in Zamfara? Even a toddler won't believe this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.