Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) (327680 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by abbey621(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:

I was already aware that the polls don't represent the true situation on ground because the bulk of the uneducated folks have no online presence. I already knew that the mass of uneducated citizens are the ones to decide the election so I am not surprised.

What about APC and what infrastructures did they put in place? This matter is not about APC or PDP. They are just the same political class switching parties. There is no difference between both of them. If you think APC is better than PDP or PDP better then APC then you are still far from realizing what's wrong with the country. I used this election to point out to everyone that lack of education is the root cause of the problems we have in this nation because a president who lacks knowledge and health can never be elected in a country filled with educated citizens.

I only agree with you partially. What's the use of education when you are dying of hunger, being intimidated at the polls and so on? APC studied the PDP model of election engineering and mastered it with full force. Elections are won not by educated or posh but by thugs and die hard hustlers who see their own lives as a worthy sacrifice for those politicians. It's a very sad state of mind......Very sad!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
correctguy2010:
After results from 15 states, APC has increased the margin with the result from Kaduna

I have 26states and the margin is 3.9million

Massive!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by pryme(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:
This election has proven that the problem with Nigeria is not mainly caused by bad leaders as people always say, but a massive lack of education as the root cause. Every educated person knows that Buhari lacks the knowledge and health fittness to rule a country. But amazingly he is getting a second term. This can only happen when the masses are not educated. Atiku was winning the polls on social media because those who participated in the polls were the more educated Nigerians. Even though Atiku is not the best choice but he is better than Buhari and had the best chance to remove Buhari than the other candidates.

Lack of education is the biggest issue in this country and this country will never go anywhere as long as it remains like that. If Buhari can be reelected then it means rouges like Tinubu and Ameachi can also win an election in Nigeria as long as the masses are this uneducated. I have lost hope in this country.

You Sir, are the one that is not educated, cos you still think leadership is something that is very petty that you use social media to make conclusions.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Afam4eva:
APC is currently leading PDP with a difference of 1,134,781.
Plus the first Kardashian difference
Almost 1.5m

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Movic1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Taking a break. Will continue with the updates later..
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
freemanbubble:

Why don't you ask yourself if it was buhari and el rufai contesting
What would have been the outcome. The vote would have been divided in the North because both are in for the Islamic agenda and the born to rule mentality
But atiku is a liberal man who is well exposed and doesn't give a fuckkkk about religion and born to rule mentality!

See me see trouble woh, you people to think you know atiku more than us, his kinsmen, if we are talking about religion atiku is way ahead of Bubu
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by correctguy2010: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lucid1:

I have 26states and the margin is 3.9million

Massive!

That is huge
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
IbukunSangotola:

See life
Now they've left the helpless Atiku
They don dey Sowore and co. back just like that
Inside Life

Only an insanely backwards person would support and vote for Buhari and Atiku.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by nans24: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by obyback: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Personally, I'd second electronic voting any day. I had the issue of going back to where I got my PVC before voting. I think in the age of technology, voting any where should be a considered option.

But looking at it again, our democratic process isn't matured yet. Our politicians are less civilized when it comes to election matters. The disadvantages are more than manual voting. Yet, if the bill is passed, we probably could try it alongside what we already have on ground during the grassroot elections.
I don't think the world is waiting for things to mature anymore, we can't be left behind. Card reader for instance has improved significantly from 2015
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Delivar(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yinkagbo:

Better don't kill yourself educated man.....you are not talking about fela and sowore,you are talking about atiku should have been voted for and you call yourself educated man.
I stated in my post that Atiku is not actually the best candidate. The point I was trying to make is that even if Nigerians are so uneducated not to vote for the best candidates simply because they don't have a big name, why can't they at least vote for Atiku who is better than Buhari if actually they want to vote by big names. You didn't understand my post properly.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by zlantanfan: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
correctguy2010:
After results from 15 states, APC has increased the margin with the result from Kaduna
pls try to release these after every state is announced, some people are just pasting crap
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please give us update na
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by obyback: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Movic1:
Taking a break. Will continue with the updates later..
You have done great

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by 4ckTOTO: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Adanazzy1:

Yes you are right. Its also in his administration that animals were personified in swallowing money. Opponent's were arrested while guilty supporter's were allowed to move freely as if they were saints.
Yes you are right about the guilty supporters. They say half bread is better than non. At least he did something. I see him arresting his supporters that loot this time. I think he had his strategy. If he arrest his looting supporters then they won't support him now . watch out his supporters go hear am this time too. Sai baba

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jjamani(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anambra state now

Registered voters 2, 389, 332
Accredited voters 675, 273

APC 33,298
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
abbey621:

Yet Trump was able to keep the economy at a steady pace or positive growth. Yet despite the personal flaws you highlighted above, people are not dying of hunger, lack of jobs and so on. I think Nigerians would take a Trump over any of our leaders anytime....lol
Yeah! That says a lot about your judgment, as you compare a captain that has been able to steer a ship safely under the condition of a calm weather, to that which had to steer the ship to safety under extreme conditions and a stormy whether where the ship was about to sink.

Hence because of the knocks and the damages to the ship that was incurred in the process, even though the ship did not sink, it means that the captain is not competent? SMH!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by netflicks(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can't believe it....as big as Nigeria is all we could do is allow one dullard to lead the country...wow! Nothing sensible came out of this man during the debate yet he is still the president...Nigerians mumu sha make una no cry when the suffer go start we must fight this kworuption for ever.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Only an insanely backwards person would support and vote for Buhari and Atiku.
Lol
After ball
I believe you
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
obyback:

I don't think the world is waiting for things to mature anymore, we can't be left behind. Card reader for instance has improved significantly from 2015
You know the societal and political conditions of the countries that has adopted electronic voting are more stable than Nigeria. I'd advise we come up with a smart card reader that doesn't rely on network. These things can be programmed within a specific database.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anambra
APC- 33,298 PDP-524,738

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by jjamani(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anambra state now

Registered voters 2, 389, 332
Accredited voters 675, 273

APC 33,298

PDP: 524,738

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by SEONaijaExpert: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anambra people came out more than Abia
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by NinjaMetahuman: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
pcp kept stealing votes from pdp

who went under pcp again?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by freemanbubble: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Anambra is up

Accredited voters 675273

APC: 33298

PDP: 524738

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by abbey621(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! That says a lot about your, as you compare a captain that has been able to steer a ship safely under the condition of a calm weather, to that which had to steer the ship to safety under extreme conditions and a stormy whether where the ship was about to sink.

Hence because of the knocks and the damages to the ship the ship that was incurred in the process, even though the ship did not sink, it means that captain is not competent. SMH!

If your analogy is referring to the USA as calm weather then you know nothing! Gun violence at an all time high, drug infestation, racism and much more!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by dbrown(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
1.5Million votes ahead! Let them call 3 states from the east to clear their debt.. B4 we unleash Kano!...

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by chocboi78(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Delivar:

I was already aware that the polls don't represent the true situation on ground because the bulk of the uneducated folks have no online presence. I already knew that the mass of uneducated citizens are the ones to decide the election so I am not surprised.

What about APC and what infrastructures did they put in place? This matter is not about APC or PDP. They are just the same political class switching parties. There is no difference between both of them. If you think APC is better than PDP or PDP better then APC then you are still far from realizing what's wrong with the country. I used this election to point out to everyone that lack of education is the root cause of the problems we have in this nation because a president who lacks knowledge and health can never be elected in a country filled with educate citizens.
bro pls stop wasting ur strength and wisdom on Nigerians.... The nation is cursed already.. Let's just put in good work to take care of our family and loved ones....
#doomed nation
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Delivar(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
abbey621:

I only agree with you partially. What's the use of education when you are dying of hunger, being intimidated at the polls and so on? APC studied the PDP model of election engineering and mastered it with full force. Elections are won not by educated or posh but by thugs and die hard hustlers who see their own lives as a worthy sacrifice for those politicians. It's a very sad state of mind......Very sad!
If Nigerians were actually educated there won't even be any thugs available to disrupt elections cos no one will stoop so low to engage in such. The masses and politicians themselves will all conduct themselves appropriately and elections will be free and fair. You see why I said education is vital? I don't mean school degrees here, I mean a modernized mindset.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Emperor380(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
its just 15 states don't panic guys, its nt over till we are at 36

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
ANAMBRA

APC= 33,298
PDP = 524,738 Winner

So far from Ekiti, Osun, FCT, Kwara, Nasarawa, Kogi, Gombe, Ondo, Abia and Yobe, Jigawa, Kaduna and Anambra, APC maintains leads with 4,798,202 against PDP's 4,154,861

The difference has been reduced to 643, 341

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) / Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.