Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

How To Be Number One In A Guy's Life #1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Be Number One In A Guy's Life #1 (604 Views)

Look How This Guy's Life Is About To Be Messed By Kayamanta (photo) / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Number One In A Guy's Life #1 by NiGHTMARECLICK: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2019
How to be number one in a guy's life is a relationship guide written by "Charlie's White" to help both single and married women be ahead of the game.

In a guy's life the must always be alternatives(other girls) maybe he's hitting on them or their hitting on him, so there's a need to be number one his life or number one on a guy's mind. Be beautiful or not, as a guy I'll tell you that being beautiful, intelligent, sexy and the rest is just an add-on, the real major facts of how to own a guy's heart is by Caring, Respecting him And Not Always Wanting Things.

1. "Care" Your first question should be "how do I care for a grown up guy" but the truth is that for example - babies tend to say mummy as their first words, why because that's the one person that cares for them the most and for some reason that's the one person we all tend to love most before our father, so by now I hope you understand how important you caring for your man is.

So now how do you care for a guy? This might be a pretty hard task but if your down for the guy in question then you should have no issues doing this.

i. "Call Him" Be the one he always thinks of :- This should illuminate you on how important calling your guy is and how valuable that call means to him because calling him always keeps you in his mind so literally there's no way someone else can take your spot when he's mind is always reflected on you and you alone.

ii. Make Him Know You Love Him :- Yeah, you love him and maybe you've told him that but you still have to prove that and by proving that I don't mean with "Sex" because as a guy writing this I can assure you that one's he finds someone who bleeps better than you then that relationship is GONE.

So instead of sexual illusions why not buy him something, maybe a shirt, a necklace or even a bracelet or maybe anything you can afford that is not to cheap or irrelevant.

You might be surprised how much your gift means to him (not the regular birthday gifts you give, after all he gets tons of gifts on his birthday so it's really gonna be hard him feeling yours), but don't just thrust the gift on him, instead make him understand how important that gift is to him and then help him try it on(very important, help him try it on) then he'll have no other option than to wear it everywhere he goes and believe me "I've once wore a colored bracelet on a black suit just because she said 'never take it off',.

So you see, with this your one step ahead of your game because now not only does he have something from you but imaging what he's friends will say when he tells them "My Girl Got Me This Shirt", yeah imaging that, because you just gained he's friends love and now they'll not be happy seeing him with another girl except you.

iii. Take Him Out :- Yes dear "Take Him Out", he's not the only one that's to take you out after all it's a relationship not like your a trash can which he'll have to take out very weekend �, sorry but I have to be real here if i have to help you out at all.

So let's say you take him out and handle the bills �, don't scream dear he is a guy, he will be surprised that your taking him out and imaging what respect he'll have for you when you call the shots for a night (let's not take about what will have when you guy's get back home).

Just now I said "Handle The Bills" not that he can't but just for once show him that money isn't all you see but you love and care for him (we'll talk about respect soon), he won't ask for much because he still in shock of your actions so feel free to make the order's like he does when he takes you out.
No offense dear but don't try to be too much of a boss, allow him to make his choice and enjoy the evening.

iv. Text Him Often :- You guys are in a relationship dear, it's like you rehearing how your marriage will look like so make him feel you, don't forget like I said before "Sex isn't everything" the are tons of girls in the world with sex positions you don't even know so don't hold it back, text him often like let him wake to see your good morning text, or maybe a happy weekend text with �� emoji's, let him know he's got someone out there who's got him, even if you guy's are in the same roof.

I'll Be Happy To Hear From You So Kindly Drop A Comment(s) Of How Useful You Find This Article Don't Don't Forget I'll Be Publishing "How To Be Number One In A Guy's Life #2" Where I'll Be Talking About "Respect" And How Important It Means To A Guy To Be Respected. So Meanwhile Your Waiting For The Next Article Try Listening To "No Games - By Charlie's White" On Spotify, Deezer Or Apple Music �.

And keep this quote in mind �
Smile It Makes You Look Beautiful - Charlie's White Jnr.
Re: How To Be Number One In A Guy's Life #1 by xendra: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2019
do all this you've found yourself a dumbass user for a partner.

you are suppose to genuinely love and care for your partner but it's not in your place as a woman to do it first. don't make yourself the one who calls, texts, buys gifts Don't make life hard for yourself trying to impress a man who wouldn't step up and play his role by being "a man".

This is how your lazy asses asked for feminism yet hate feminism because you are hoping to eat your cake and have it.
Re: How To Be Number One In A Guy's Life #1 by NiGHTMARECLICK: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2019
xendra:
do all this you've found yourself a dumbass user for a partner.

you are suppose to genuinely love and care for your partner but it's not in your place as a woman to do it first. don't make yourself the one who calls, texts, buys gifts Don't make life hard for yourself trying to impress a man who wouldn't step up and play his role by being "a man".

This is how your lazy asses asked for feminism yet hate feminism because you are hoping to eat your cake and have it.

I love your spirit dear but like I said "How To Be Number One In A Guys Life" and it's not every one that is meant to be number one, so if you find this article unfit for you then kindly come up with a better opinion am always ready to learn.

And please I didn't say you should lay in the floor for him to walk over you but instead this steps are to help build a strong romantic relationship. (SMILES)

(1) (Reply)

Why True Love Is Far From Me / The Prince Of My Heart. By Rachael Okah / Does The Sperm Have Any Benefit To The Skin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.