Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (100737 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 5 Million Naira? / Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by olas24u(f): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Jamestown123:
Haha "FACELESS" forum indeed.
I have been to all the continents of the world,so you don't know anything,you better get educated and give yourself peace for life.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2019
olas24u:

I have been to all the continents of the world,so you don't know anything,you better get educated and give yourself peace for life.
That's interesting

If indeed you have been across the world

you should be ashamed of the dump called Nigeria

We who do the travelling often get ashamed on return to MMIA Lagos undecided

Nigeria is one of the shittiest places there is undecided

So you will not blame any who wants out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by olas24u(f): 8:17am On Apr 04, 2019
Ugosample:

That's interesting

If indeed you have been across the world

you should be ashamed of the dump called Nigeria

We who do the travelling often get ashamed on return to MMIA Lagos undecided

Well ,it depends on how you look at those countries,are you viewing it from economic opportunities or just the good life,then it's okay,but most Nigerians want to be rich .

Nigeria is one of the shittiest places there is undecided

So you will not blame any who wants out
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=olas24u post=77249860][/quote]

That mentality that "I must be rich" in Nigeria is testament to the fact that it is a faiked state tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by olas24u(f): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Ugosample:

That mentality that "I must be rich" in Nigeria is testament to the fact that it is a faiked state tongue
Some guys got to Dubai ,but they still stotrmed an exhange bank to rob.because money is important in life
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:34am On Apr 05, 2019
sole26:
what do u want to do with 500k, tell me may be I can raise it
I know about phone business, and I plan to make massive sales from it using my digital marketing skills. I might not even need a physical office to sell it, I only need data to go online and I'm good. Though I can easily get a space at Ikotun market to complement the online space if I want. Aside from this, I have other great plans... please let's talk on 08084216374.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by sammyironside: 12:52am On Apr 10, 2019
Me too guys can we make it a group trip let's plan towards it.
ttmax09:
Same here am planning between October and November
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by ttmax09(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
sammyironside:
Me too guys can we make it a group trip let's plan towards it.
Sure why not if u are also going around that time. How do we go about the plan
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by sammyironside: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2019
Please email me your number
ttmax09:
Sure why not if u are also going around that time. How do we go about the plan
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by ttmax09(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2019
sammyironside:
Please email me your number
Sent u an email
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 10:05am On May 14, 2019
KelvinCX:
Germany not advisable
why?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by BuhariAdvocate: 12:15pm On May 14, 2019
But honestly I don't know how our youth of today reason. In 2013 I started my business with just capital of 2m ,but today I'm making millions of naira,at least 45 people are working under me .you make such huge amount in a country you ridicule and you taking it to where their economy is thriving for a business such a stupid decision. Directly you're contributing to their economic.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by simpleAg(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
But honestly I don't know how our youth of today reason. In 2013 I started my business with just capital of 2m ,but today I'm making millions of naira,at least 45 people are working under me .you make such huge amount in a country you ridicule and you taking it to where their economy is thriving for a business such a stupid decision. Directly you're contributing to their economic.

It’s not always about the money it’s simply about peace of mind. In Nigeria even the rich are afraid, crimes that are unimaginable happens and people just move on as if nothing special, Our way of thinking as a nation is destroying the future of our youth; Even the elders encourage such action “Make Money through any means” I just can’t imagine how the next decade will be for us.

Even if you have money my advice is to have another citizenship for the sake of your children(their mindset getting corrupted by the environment) relocate and invests in a country with better value for life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2019
Lordkross:

Wallahhi you dey run Kolosis grin grin grin was expecting to hear something else.

Lol
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2019
Hadampson:
@dejol88

Firstly, any country that you want to go, don't use agents or send anybody money, especially on this forum. That 6 million naira don enter their brain. Na to use conning ways to extort some money from you if not all.

Secondly, if i were you, i would look for one peaceful African country and establish business in the country. 6 million naira is a chicken change if you want to go to the USA. Some African countries have favorable conditions for business. Example is Rwanda

But if you want to go to first world country, i would suggest you choose either Germany, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.

#Shalom

Oga you are right , but leave statistics for economics, Rwanda is good but what matter is purchasing power. Hunger bad die

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Hadampson(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

Oga you are right , but leave statistics for economics, Rwanda is good but what matter is purchasing power. Hunger bad die

Many people including foreign investors are investing over there and you know what that means smiley
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
dejol88:
Sequel to the just concluded elections , I have decided to get out of this country forever. To be sincere i have raised 6 million naira in cash but dont want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .

Kindly list out 1st world country i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.

Your kind input would forever be appreciated

I'm sure by now you must have taken the right decision
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by dejol88: 8:33am On Jun 12, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm sure by now you must have taken the right decision
Going for interview next month.Hopefully it comes out successful.Thanks for asking
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Ugosample(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2019
dejol88:

Going for interview next month.Hopefully it comes out successful.Thanks for asking

interview ke?

well best of luck
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2019
dejol88:

You settled for the US?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by dejol88: 10:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

You settled for the US?
No
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2019
dejol88:

No
Okay
Anyway I'm just excited you took that bold step. Sadly leaving Nigeria is fast becoming the Nigerian dream

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Onyeara: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
@BUHARIADVIVOCATE
Pls kindly give me brifly of your business rea.
I have fund but still dont know which area of business to actually venture into
Thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Hadampson(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
simpleAg:

It’s not always about the money it’s simply about peace of mind. In Nigeria even the rich are afraid, crimes that are unimaginable happens and people just move on as if nothing special, Our way of thinking as a nation is destroying the future of our youth; Even the elders encourage such action “Make Money through any means” I just can’t imagine how the next decade will be for us.

Even if you have money my advice is to have another citizenship for the sake of your children(their mindset getting corrupted by the environment) relocate and invests in a country with better value for life.

Million likes grin
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by mentro: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Sir, what business are you into? Please mentor your boy.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by mentro: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2019
LuckyLadolce:
I know about phone business, and I plan to make massive sales from it using my digital marketing skills. I might not even need a physical office to sell it, I only need data to go online and I'm good. Though I can easily get a space at Ikotun market to complement the online space if I want. Aside from this, I have other great plans... please let's talk on 08084216374.
Phone sales or repair?
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Fly4Cheaper: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
List top 10 countries you would like to relocate to, do your research, reduce it to 5. Do more research and reduce to top 3. choose anyone of the top 3
dejol88:
Sequel to the just concluded elections , I have decided to get out of this country forever. To be sincere i have raised 6 million naira in cash but dont want to invest it here due to unfavorable climate .

Kindly list out 1st world country i can relocate to and the steps to take to achieve it.

Your kind input would forever be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
mentro:

Phone sales or repair?
Phone sales sir. Pls say hi to me via 08084216374. I just launch my digital marketing Web site www.dijitaafrika.com still working on it though.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by simpleAg(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2019
LuckyLadolce:
Phone sales sir. Pls say hi to me via 08084216374. I just launch my digital marketing Web site www.dijitaafrika.com still working on it though.

Try to correct/redesign your logo banner the combination with your website background is completely wrong i.e it doesn’t blend with the template. I understand you’re just starting but it’s always better to use a landing page and insert a count down for your launch than to do such mistakes it will give people a bad impression about the quality of your work.

Good luck.
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by Restoresp: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2019
queengift:
Are u a Nigerian? Are u tired of Nigeria? Do u want to travel abroad? If YES u lie,Nobody is going anywhere we die here���

Lol
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2019
simpleAg:

Try to correct/redesign your logo banner the combination with your website background is completely wrong i.e it doesn’t blend with the template. I understand you’re just starting but it’s always better to use a landing page and insert a count down for your launch than to do such mistakes it will give people a bad impression about the quality of your work.

Good luck.
Thank you for your review. Could you pls give a sample of what you regard as a professional work. I will really appreciate that. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Nigerians - Leave The UK (United Kingdom) ALONE!!! / Nairalanders Visit Araromi Seaside In Ondo, The Largest Coastline In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.