Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Rabbits As Pets - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rabbits As Pets (1389 Views)

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / 14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Meet The Australia Woman Who Keeps 5 Crocodiles As Pets In Her Home(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbits As Pets by Dreamsnest(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rabbits have distinctive personalities. They can be as playful and silly as puppies or kittens, as independent and fascinating as cats, or as loyal and openly affectionate as dogs. Long time rabbit owners claim that domestic rabbits are, in their own way, every bit as smart as cats and dogs!
They are clean, quiet and require little space (can live in an apartment) and are adorable.

Re: Rabbits As Pets by Dreamsnest(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ain’t they adorable?

Re: Rabbits As Pets by Lagosrabbit: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Don't deceive all for the cause of selling.. A trained rabbi will make a great pet but can never be compared to pet dogs n cats.. Your write up is wrong

1 Like

Re: Rabbits As Pets by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Dreamsnest:

Rabbits have distinctive personalities. They can be as playful and silly as puppies or kittens, as independent and fascinating as cats, or as loyal and openly affectionate as dogs. Long time rabbit owners claim that domestic rabbits are, in their own way, every bit as smart as cats and dogs!
They are clean, quiet and require little space (can live in an apartment) and are adorable.
You want us to buy rabbit so that our neighbors can kill them for food later on... grin

1 Like

Re: Rabbits As Pets by Dreamsnest(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lagosrabbit:
Don't deceive all for the cause of selling.. A trained rabbi will make a great pet but can never be compared to pet dogs n cats.. Your write up is wrong

Thank you for this very intelligent response.
Re: Rabbits As Pets by Dreamsnest(m): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

You want us to buy rabbit so that our neighbors can kill them for food later on... grin

Never said a word about buying rabbits sir. BTW, your neighbors like beta tinz�
Re: Rabbits As Pets by Lagosrabbit: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2019
Dreamsnest:

Thank you for this very intelligent response.

Ywc
Re: Rabbits As Pets by Zerilt: 4:48am On Mar 25, 2019
It is true that rabbits will never make a bond with you like dogs and some cats, but still they are so cute. And very funny, making you laugh on many silly things that they do. I find that there are also good pets for children as mostly children love to play with them
Re: Rabbits As Pets by Rabithole: 8:16am On Mar 25, 2019
My mum had 3 rabbits. Sure they are cute abd what now. But don't they just poop a little TOO MUCH? Sometimes they even get this weird mood where they start to run as fast as light around the garden.
Re: Rabbits As Pets by pcoolioz(m): 11:05am On Mar 25, 2019
Lol. Rabbits are clean how? Those things poop like there is no Tommorw. Their pee nko? Personally if I am keeping a rabbit it's cos I plan on using it for meat.

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Puppies For Sale In Nigeria: Aba,abia State / World Largest Snake Has Been Killed. / Pitbull Pups For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.