Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota (20356 Views)

Rivers Post-election Crisis: Nothing Abnormal, We Are Just Been Vigilant - Wike / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by DabuIIIT: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
HAKYN1:

Go and buy African China "Crisis" and listen to it carefully. The issue is just that majority of the osus on this platform may no be affected when the going gets tough because they reside on the internet
Shut up your mouth.
Make just one Hausa boy boy come out now you all ewedus will disappear to mowe ibafo IDP
grin
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by afroxyz: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
deepwater:
Nonsense

They are making it look like the igbos have issues with the yorubas

The case is simple, arrest demola and charge him to court if you fail to shot him as directed by the president.

Demola need to mention those that sent him to perfect that madness.

[s]Ballot box snatchers shall pay with their lives so says the PRESIDENT BUHARI [/s]

Exactly what I don't understand. Are there no Yoruba voters in ago? why trivialize an issue on ethnic grounds when it was a simple case of people defending their votes
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by DabuIIIT: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
gbosaa:

What is a disgrace? A certain fool was captured in camera destroying votes right in front of a helpless policeman and while his mates were bullying and physically assaulting members of the public. The tide turned against him and he was attacked.

How the hell did this turn into a Yoruba vs Igbo problem??

How can you lots tell who attacked him. Btw, I hate jungle justice but I think thaybparticular idiot should been damaged beyond repair. It’s a miracle how he survived and fools like you are sympathising for him. That man is worse than an armed robber.

What’s the meeting between Igbos and Yorubas for? Are you supporting what he did?

Even if tribalism beclouds your sense of judgement and decency, how do you tell the ethnicity of those who retaliated??

Nigeria is doomed if your obas and chiefs reason like you do.

Bleep all of you.

This is sooo beautiful.
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by afroxyz: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
gbosaa:

What is a disgrace? A certain fool was captured in camera destroying votes right in front of a helpless policeman and while his mates were bullying and physically assaulting members of the public. The tide turned against him and he was attacked.

How the hell did this turn into a Yoruba vs Igbo problem??

How can you lots tell who attacked him. Btw, I hate jungle justice but I think thaybparticular idiot should been damaged beyond repair. It’s a miracle how he survived and fools like you are sympathising for him. That man is worse than an armed robber.

What’s the meeting between Igbos and Yorubas for? Are you supporting what he did?

Even if tribalism beclouds your sense of judgement and decency, how do you tell the ethnicity of those who retaliated??

Nigeria is doomed if your obas and chiefs reason like you do.

Bleep all of you.

you've said it all.

senseless morons looking for who to blame

Instead of calling out the police who neglected their duties

they are blaming people for defending their votes

1 Like

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by BabaRamota1980: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
oyetunder:
ibos and yorubas need to sit and talk. The hatred and distrust are both growing rapidly out of control between these two Tribes. May we not see what they saw in Rwanda.

No. Ibo needs to get itself together. Yoruba does not need to sit and talk with Ibo. When Hausa/Fulani gave Ibo quit order did it have anything to do with Yoruba? When traditional chiefs in Cross River gave Ibo a warning not to trespass on their land did it have anything to do with Yoruba? The mistrust between Rivers and Ibo does it have anything to do with Yoruba?

Sit and talk with Ibo to do what exactly?

4 Likes

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by BabaRamota1980: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Since Oluomo put embargo on Ibos not to open shops in Oshodi the cowards have been calling on UN to come and give them their Biafra.

Ohanaeze has been bleating since and calling on Akiolu and Jagaban to intervene.

Bloody cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by solidstone003: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good for them.

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by giftedben: 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Sit and talk about what now? There's nothing to talk about. They are a minority in the West. Whenever they forget that, I'm sure the good Yoruba people will be kind enough to remind them.

Minority?? There is no single space in the west that you will not see an igbo man. If the hausa community could fight the Yoruba community in ketu mile 12, imagine what will happen if it was the Igbos. Oga na "Stampede now". Irrespective of that, I am not supporting violence. You must show respect to your host. Just as the wise OBA have said; if you cannot come to him to report a matter, go and report to the POLICE.
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by Simbrixton(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
deepwater:
Nonsense

They are making it look like the igbos have issues with the yorubas

The case is simple, arrest demola and charge him to court if you fail to shot him as directed by the president.

Demola need to mention those that sent him to perfect that madness.

[s]Ballot box snatchers shall pay with their lives so says the PRESIDENT BUHARI [/s]
what about the people that stoned demola they shouldn't arrest them abi it is lack of fairness that is causing this crisis some of you on social media were even saying you wish he died
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
The foreigners in Okota should abide by the wish of their host
Well said
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by ikpitreal: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
aljharem:
Rubbish until Yorubas/OPC does the needful, this will continue. The Oba is a disgrace
The yorubas/OPC need to do to the ibos what the bandits do to there counterparts in the north. Threaten them not to come out and vote in the Gubernatorial election or face the gun. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
traffwire:

If you think someone who's not in power can rig, then something is wrong
But you think Buhari rigged to win GEJ in 2015? You people are crazy.
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by guyla: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
The foreigners in Okota should abide by the wish of their host
Who are the host, the people that have sold all their lands and sleep inside market stalls

The foreigners are actually the landlords, Lagos will remain a cosmopolitan city, it doesn't and will never Yoruba, it is a Nigerian soil

1 Like

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by rainylad(f): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes within your own country you still have different land owners

Just like within your compound you still have individual room owners, You cannot just do anyhow in every room

Dayokanu stop making useless noise here..You are holed up in Texas as an immigrant for years,yet here you are polluting everywhere with your rubbish..

Just shut up and gerrout!

1 Like

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by rainylad(f): 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
5thElement:

Sit and talk about what now? There's nothing to talk about. They are a minority in the West. Whenever they forget that, I'm sure the good Yoruba people will be kind enough to remind them.

5th Element you are an effing coward!!..

..No one is afraid of you ballot-box snatchers If you dont do anything thunder fire you all..

Rubnish!

1 Like

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by thatigboman: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
If I hear pray for Gombe pray for Yobe or Nasarawa for the next 4 years, Thunder will strike you
this 4 years, na siddon look i dey.
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by Cantonese: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Pointguardusa:
If u think this election was free and fair without rigging you may have lost your sense of reasoning.

No matter the outcome of this election.....

I will no longer condemn Middle Belt killings by Fulani terrorists

North East killings by Boko Haram terrorists

and North West killings by armed bandits.

I can't be crying more than the bereaved.

Two reasons Yorubas voted for Buhari:

1. Their wicked and evil wish for the president not to overcome his health issues. This way they can by the constitution get the presidency.

2. They did not feel the full wrath of the Fulanis in Yoruba land like the people of the south south, south east and north central. But hopefully they will have complete heat over the next four years and learn their lesson the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by Ziggylady(f): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Cantonese:

Two reasons Yorubas voted for Buhari:

1. Their wicked and evil wish for the president not to overcome his health issues. This way they can by the constitution get the presidency.

2. They did not feel the full wrath of the Fulanis in Yoruba land like the people of the south south, south east and north central. But hopefully they will have complete heat over the next four years and learn their lesson the hard way.

They are on the verge of being the new "5%"
Re: Police Hold Peace Meting With Oba And Eze Ndigbo After Election Crisis In Okota by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
rainylad:

5th Element you are an effing coward!!..

..No one is afraid of you ballot-box snatchers If you dont do anything thunder fire you all..

Rubnish!

You stalking me now? shocked

Anyway, I heard some of your people were already packing their bags and baggage for fear of reprisal attacks. Smart, if you ask me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO / INEC Extends Deadline For PVC Collection / Abba Kabir Cautions Ganduje On Using Public Funds to Influence Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.