Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (50625 Views)

Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Fani-kayode Counters Dele Momodu Over President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Zenzi: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
The former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has attacked Dele Momodu for calling on People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar to accept defeat and congratulate President Buhari over the phone.

Omokri made the tweet following Dele Momodu's tweet. Read Initial news here

See tweet below.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/reno-omokri-attacks-dele-momodu-over.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by globemoney: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele is trying to creep his way back to APC.. Dele is the real food is ready politician.. I never see this kind sycophant for my life grin grin grin grin

455 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Zenzi:
The former presidential aide, Reno Omokri, has attacked Dele Momodu for calling on People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar to accept defeat and congratulate President Buhari over the phone.

Omokri made the tweet following Dele Momodu's tweet. Read Initial news here

See tweet below.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/reno-omokri-attacks-dele-momodu-over.html

CBB - Confusion Break Bone.

Thanks to all well-meaning Nigerians who said no to #Atikulooter and his misplaced followers.
The future just got a little brighter grin

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Laff Wan Turn Ma Belle oooo
grin..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by yrex01(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lwkmd.. Dey yaff start ooo

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
Dele is trying to creep his way back to APC.. Dele is the real food is ready politician.. I never see this kind sycophant for my life grin grin grin grin

The weasel that he is cheesy

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Which heavy load is Atiku carrying abi who send am message

Call or no call

By May 29 next level will continue

Make the 2 psychophants enter street and beat themselves

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by dhuthraki: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku is already in cifia pains, so why add to it? grin cheesy

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by talk2tosep(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
I always run away from people that are dele...they are always miserable....my personal experience!!..

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by hisexcellency34: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
No wonder Davido slapped him

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by ganye1: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
For the first time I agree with Reno Omokri.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by freemanbubble: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Maket: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
This man needs to be:
-Caught
- Flogged
-Sacrifice in Maximum prison
before he will cause chaos.

Modified- it's good to read before commenting.
I thought was his usual tweets.

Well said Reno (I won't call u Rhinoceros again)

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Onyekachi419(f): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by helinues: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Less than a week after losing, they are already fighting each other. Chai, The next 4 years will be so tough for Pdp supporters

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by fredoooooo: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
If the two of una no kill yaself, both of you are bastard grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
cheesy grin grin funny shìt

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hahahahaha wink cheesy grin.
The 2 internet warriors looking for likes and shares for Atiku just last week are now slamming their heads against the wall!!
Isn't God just too wonderful?! cheesy

Mumu Reno still wants to make sure he collects his final balance before jetting out to where he was since 2015, CRIMINAL and impersonator!
Well, now we know that Atiku carries an elephant on his head at the moment, along with the snake Dele just added to it.

And since Atiku hanged up on fatboy Dele,
Dele changed
his tone and allegiance fast fast! grin cheesy wink

Atiku looking at both of them right now like..........

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Munzy14(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
you used the right words.
These are people who incite youths in politics.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Onlinealaba(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
He even has Atiku nairaland handle .Dele momodu preparing to switch allegiance if u know u know..nice slam Reno..So Atiku WhatsApp too pls somebody should share me his WhatsApp number embarassed

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Such a dunce.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oh my goodness grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by koladebrainiac(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
all of them collected his money and chop
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by jchioma: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele Momodu is the definition of Afonja. Game has not ended and he is calling it quits.

Dele your Mumu don do!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Blinkers: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

cool

Anyone who knows Dele knows that the guy sings for who is feeding him at the moment. Fat, sycophantic slowpoke.

It's clear that he is quietly seeking a soft landing back to a new maga in APC.

Reno, the talkative did well by calling him out!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by hardywaltz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Baawaa(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
These people are mocking Atiku, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
"Atiku is carrying an elephant Dele mamood is adding a snake to it" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. by Lakside1955(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
God don dey dis-organize them grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Jubilation In Emir's Palace As Buhari Defeats Atiku In 6 Polling Units In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.