Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Atiku Was The Wrongest Choice For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Was The Wrongest Choice For PDP (439 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Was The Wrongest Choice For PDP by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
PDP goofed by chosing Atiku as presidential candidate...they didnt do their homework well.

If PDP did their homewell they would be able to see that buhari represents fanatism in the north..and to counter or divide fanatic votes you must use another fanatic.

Atiku is too exposed..he is too educated and western he is even regarded as a southerner in some parts of the north.

The north in general have a big propensity to support any candidate that is a fanatic...i.e ahmadu bello...tafawa balewa buhari el rufai..etc

What Pdp should have done is to field in someone less western and more fanatic in reasoning like rabiu kwankwaso

Trust me when i say that even shekau will do well in dividing votes in the north than Atiku.....atiku is even called inyamuri in some parts of the north and i am serious.

(1) (Reply)

How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 60 Pdp 34 Ypp 1: / Muhammadu Buhari Do Not Abondone Us Again / Another Set Of APC Supporters Escape Death While Car Drifting Over PMB's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.