Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike (8140 Views)

Happening Now: Nigerian Police Shoots IPOB Members In Enugu State, 2 Dead (video / “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by megacity: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
I dont trust the Army
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by xander34real: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
frame work
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by bujebudanu1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Fake.

Watched it.

Anybody can be wike

I can pick my phone and call Obama right now and record it.

APC should try harder

Na dumb ass Dem think say dey dis naija ne
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Army no see Tinubu bullion van

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by JayFlesh(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
ngmart:
Fake
What is Fake? Gov. Wike's voice was recorded by The Nigerian Army to prove to Us that they are not lying.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by earthsync(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
brah someone got the clip or audio. asking for comedic relief purposes.
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by hopara1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
valboy20:
Very interesting tape there

See as gov. Wike's voice be like thug own.

The short guy though, his drama earned someone in his team a hot slap from some bullish army guy.

All I see is desperation... some people are trying to cook up fictitious votes
I believe this media nonsense is the best way you use to solve civil issue... I pray you never fall a victim of mistaken identify...they were even saying that real Inec staffs were fake... I pity that young lady.
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by hopara1(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
JayFlesh:
What is Fake? Gov. Wike's voice was recorded by The Nigerian Army to prove to Us that they are not lying.
What did the voice really said... nothing! and there was a cut, pause and play in between...stop deceiving yourself... Don't we have electoral offense Court again... what's about this Media trial...spits!

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by JayFlesh(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
hopara1:
What did the voice really said... nothing! and there was a cut, pause and play in between...stop deceiving yourself... Don't we have electoral offense Court again... what's about this Media trial...spits!
Those suspects interrupted the audio. This really shows the type of person Wike is. That is Ameachi won the Governor seat in Rivers not Wike.
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by Itimkpataka: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
TheFreeOne:
I wont be suprised if this election brings an unexpected course of events that will bring needed change to this country.

It will bro. it will.
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by Chepos1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
mancanoe:
Blackmail of the highest order.
bujebudanu1:
Fake.

Watched it.

Anybody can be wike

I can pick my phone and call Obama right now and record it.

APC should try harder

Na dumb ass Dem think say dey dis naija ne

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by Raylight2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

There were a couple of Orubebe’s there shouting up and down. cheesy
unfortunately I only saw the Orubebe not the call
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by cool318(m): 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can somebody educate the Nigerian Army on their constitutional roles and duties
Is it the duty of NA to arrest , parade suspects ?
What then happened to NPF
I am apolitical, but carefully watching the army guys , you will know that they are acting out of a written script

So dissapointed in Nigerian Army right now , they nearly killed my PAL who was a PO in OGUTA because PDP was leading as they were counting ballot papers
he doesn't even know where his shoes and INEC materials were

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by StyleAfos(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by hopara1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
cool318:
Can somebody educate the Nigerian Army on their constitutional roles and duties
Is it the duty of NA to arrest , parade suspects ?
What then happened to NPF
I am apolitical, but carefully watching the army guys , you will know that they are acting out of a written script

So dissapointed in Nigerian Army right now , they nearly killed my PAL who was a PO in OGUTA because PDP was leading as they were counting ballot papers
he doesn't even know where his shoes and INEC materials were
Don't mind those script gone wrong guys...can you imagine,on live TV where the whole world is watching...the guy was even speaking his language...she ne, kawo dunkan su... who have we wronged in this country... they were forming good guys on live TV not to beat those guys(though one of them could not hold his true color by slapping one presumed innocent guy) but all the suspects where limping... when they paraded them...mehn the kind background beating wey those guys go collect...no be for here. To add up Kayemo just bleep up to make reference to public disgrace been given to presumed innocent citizens in ICC Abuja when opposing the genuine question asked by Chidoka to Prof Mahmood.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by Lonclipse: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin afterall buhari did is own....lol grin grin
Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by united2020: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
i don't know wht kind of technology that used,so wike and army don't trust each and til after election before giving them the money

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Nigerian Army Just Indicted Gov. Wike by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
ClearFlair:
Nigerian Army just played an audio recording of Wike attempting to bribe troops of 6 division. Happening right now on NTA.

Why are PDP always so desperate? shocked
if Buhari could say gandujes video was doctored... I can't believe wikes own!!!! Do me I do you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Conversation Between Zamfara Emir & Masked Fulani Herdsman / SERAP Drags Buhari, NASS To UN Over Cuts In Health, UBE Budgets / Plateau Group Accuses Tallen, Dimka, Others Of Being PDP Mole In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.