Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri (1896 Views)

I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Muttee: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
My dear Reno, I've read your tweet. Pls let me say a few things for the record:

1. I did not work for Atiku, I only volunteered like I did for Buhari in 2015. I never interacted with his campaign office.

2. The PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus publicly rejected the results yesterday...

3. The last time I met or spoke to the Wazirin was before PDP primaries but I supported him and still do with all my heart.

4. My tweet was not meant for his private consumption but for his huge and passionate followers like me...

5. I learnt many lessons from the June 12 saga!

6. I felt the tension being generated by the rejection of the polls even before the end of the exercise.

7. I consider it pertinent to avert the imminent danger occasioned by the reckless misadventure of the Buhari government and its operatives during these elections..
8. My intervention is only an appeal and an advice to the Wazirin and his supporters. You gain more when you embrace peace when people expect you to fight

9. Atiku is free to head to court but I doubt if Buhari will obey any outcome, if unfavourable.

10. Where then do you go? GOD.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/I-didnt-work-For-Atiku-I-Only-Volunteered-Myself-Dele-Momodu-Tells-reno-Omokri.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by rusher14: 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Indeed failure is an orphan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Muttee: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Haaaa...

Isn't up to this

3 Likes

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Bungalow: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
rusher14:
Indeed failure is an orphan.
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by FarahAideed: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
God Punish Dele Momodu there

1 Like

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Kamelot77(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
confuse people

1 Like

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by festacman(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
It is obvious that many people from Southern Nigeria believe that in a free and fair election in the North that Atiku will beat Buhari. This belief is twisted and many northerners pointed this out clearly on the social media during campaigns when people like Dele Momodu and Reno Omokri were being carried away of crowd turnouts.

The truth is that for some mysterious reasons ordinary men, women, boys and girls in the North love Buhari deeply. Consequently, every insult people like FFK, Fayose and co directed at Buhari for his human frailties and limitations was like a dagger stab in the hearts of these people. Feb 23 election was an occasion for them to make a bold expression of love for their mai gaskiya and they did.

Nobody should blame Buhari for having such blessing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by rusher14: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
God Punish Dele Momodu there

Keep quiet Reno.

Atiquiet is a new word in the dictionary.

Use it.

3 Likes

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen...

Season of denial.

1 Like

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Muttee: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
When davido call dele naa my boy..

People dey talk

1 Like

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by OldBeer: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Aye Akamara ooooooo!

See life!

"Dem go deny dem no know you again"

2 Likes

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by sehin79(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
anytime i see this dele man i always remember davido word 'my dele na my boy'

1 Like

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Muttee: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
sehin79:
anytime i see this dele man i always remember davido word 'my dele na my boy'

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by zlantanfan: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol, confession time,

Chop clean mouth, aboki looted dollars

1 Like

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Itimkpataka: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nonsense. The only different in here is that Atiku is a northerner and may accept defeat beacuse Buhari is a fellow Northerner. angry angry

Neveethless. I dont care whatever happens again in Nigeria.
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
festacman:
It is obvious that many people from Southern Nigeria believe that in a free and fair election in the North that Atiku will beat Buhari. This belief is twisted and many northerners pointed this out clearly on the social media during campaigns when people like Dele Momodu and Reno Omokri were being carried away of crowd turnouts.

The truth is that for some mysterious reasons ordinary men, women, boys and girls in the North love Buhari deeply. Consequently, every insult people like FFK, Fayose and co directed at Buhari for his human frailties and limitations was like a dagger stab in the hearts of these people. Feb 23 election was an occasion for them to make a bold expression of love for their mai gaskiya and they did.

Nobody should blame Buhari for having such blessing.

The bold is so true

We told them but they persisted in it and now wonder why their man didn't win. Anyway, it's time to move on
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by leofab(f): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dele Na my boy
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Guzel: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
It haff started
Soon we will know how he was sneaked into America
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by tiwiex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Muttee:
My dear Reno, I've read your tweet. Pls let me say a few things for the record:

1. I did not work for Atiku, I only volunteered like I did for Buhari in 2015. I never interacted with his campaign office.

2. The PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus publicly rejected the results yesterday...

3. The last time I met or spoke to the Wazirin was before PDP primaries but I supported him and still do with all my heart.

4. My tweet was not meant for his private consumption but for his huge and passionate followers like me...

5. I learnt many lessons from the June 12 saga!

6. I felt the tension being generated by the rejection of the polls even before the end of the exercise.

7. I consider it pertinent to avert the imminent danger occasioned by the reckless misadventure of the Buhari government and its operatives during these elections..
8. My intervention is only an appeal and an advice to the Wazirin and his supporters. You gain more when you embrace peace when people expect you to fight

9. Atiku is free to head to court but I doubt if Buhari will obey any outcome, if unfavourable.

10. Where then do you go? GOD.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/I-didnt-work-For-Atiku-I-Only-Volunteered-Myself-Dele-Momodu-Tells-reno-Omokri.html
If he was a volunteer, then he was in no position to send such a sensitive tweet. They hadn't even announced half way when he tweeted. What is his business? He want to claim glory if Atiku does make the call. He wasn't on the ballot so he should quiet.
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Itimkpataka: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

The bold is so true

We told them but they persisted in it and now wonder why their man didn't win. Anyway, it's time to move on

Yes. They love him beacause he's the only one they know. They r illeterate amajiris.

Whos your governor ?? =Ans Buhari
Whos your Senator ?? = Ans Buhari.

thats the only person they know.

So anything that happens in the north. i dont care anymore.
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Itimkpataka:

Yes. They love him beacause he's the only one they know. They r illeterate amajiris.

It's the same thing with the hill billies in America who believe the Earth is flat and Trump is their champion. Our democracy is universal adult sufferage and they have the same rights as Wole Soyinka and you on the voting queue.

What you don't know is that Buhari turned plenty of them into millionaires with his agricultural policies, reduced fertilizer prices and more availability. It even influenced voting in Ebonyi. They benefited if you claim you didn't
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Muttee: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin
Itimkpataka:

Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by Muttee: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dominique Seun lalasticala mynd44
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by bettercreature(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
leofab:
Dele Na my boy
He is heading back to Aisha Buharis sitting room
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by AudiA4: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Confession time
Re: I didn't work For Atiku, I Only Volunteered Myself - Dele Momodu Tells Omokri by akinhanger: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Kkkk

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Mamman Vatsa: He Was Killed 33 Years Ago / BREAKING: Ganduje Wins Controversial Kano Governorship Election / Senate: Shehu Sani Reacts As Buhari, APC’s choice of Lawan as Saraki’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.