Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo) (1406 Views)

She Tempted Me & I Had S*x With her, Says Man Caught With Girl, 12 / Emmanuel Madumere Accuses IGP Officer Of Conniving With Foreigner To Defraud Him / Lady Begs After She Was Caught Stealing From A Fabric Store In Lagos (Video, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo) by Sergioaguero: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
The presidential election took place on Saturday and Daniella Okeke was also out to vote.

“I HAD A PEACEFUL VOTING EXPERIENCE TODAY O. NO WAHALA, I EVEN STAYED TO DEFEND AND COUNT MY VOTE AND PDP WON 244 VOTE TO APC 133… HOW WAS URS?”

But with the way things are going, Daniella says she is getting tired of Nigeria and

Read More: http://www.idonshayo.com/pretty-lady-begs-for-foreigner-to-marry-her-says-shes-tired-of-nigeria-photo/
Re: Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo) by Built2last: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sudanese or Lebanese are foreigners.

Which one does she want
Re: Pretty Lady Begs For Foreigner To Marry Her; Says She’s Tired Of Nigeria (photo) by donstan18: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
No sign of legit topic.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Men Abroad Are Killing Their Imported Wives ... / Man Beats His Bride To Be By August Blue-black / Video Of Yoruba Guy Being Strangled By Police In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.