Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result (37416 Views)

Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by sweetjohn(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
peacettw:
Are they still rejecting? How many state's results will they reject until they give up? PDP should give it a rest and accept this defeat with some dignity. If indeed there are inconsistencies, then go to court. These cries are getting irritating and the likes of FFK calling for war is not helping. Please give it a rest.
Even if you want to kill your consciousness, you know very well without doubt that this election was not free and fair and it was heavily ringed. If you doubt this fact, then I leave your consciousness for a super expert mechanic to amend.
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by twodee75: 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Just look at the thumb printing of results in Borno. The likes the world have never seen before.
#Richdad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wItc4lI7c
what is this? is this an election....that is bad... these people should be arrested and bring to justice
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
BubuZombi:

Una Go Wail Craze Today...
Una Go React like Chemical Reactor

We are still Buharitalizing Atikulators Big Time
That's All U Have To Say? Ok Continue. Dnt Curse Buhari When It Hit U Like This

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by bizzibodi(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jiang:

I swear both parties have some serious talent in rigging, it just that APC has aloooooot of supporters plus superior riggers, that ended up nailing pdp to d ground grin
Who thumb print multiple times in public?I can gather people print specimen ballot papers & hire pple teach them how to thumb print on APC logo then video them.u hav to show d court that is APC logo.
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by ClearFlair: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pierced:
Buhari is so power drunk....I will be the happiest person if inec chairmam look into the issues of over printing and no use of card reader.

Loser loser loser. Cry me a very big river. cheesy
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by peacettw: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
sweetjohn:
Even if you want to kill your consciousness, you know very well without doubt that this election was not free and fair and it was heavily ringed. If you doubt this fact, then I leave your consciousness for a super expert mechanic to amend.

I can't be absolutely sure that the election was rigged and even if it were, they can address the matter in court. How do u explain some of the statements made by FFK and Secondus calling out for war? How is that the next logical step to take? If they continue in this manner, they will surely lose the goodwill of the populace and international bodies. They should learn from Jonathan on how best to conduct themselves.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by wizod(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
peacettw:
Are they still rejecting? How many state's results will they reject until they give up? PDP should give it a rest and accept this defeat with some dignity. If indeed there are inconsistencies, then go to court. These cries are getting irritating and the likes of FFK calling for war is not helping. Please give it a rest.
is d election free and fair?
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Bgetto: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
when they won on social media is accepted and they loss on reality is not accepted double standard I told them but they won't listen "I fool think that Atiku has chance again Buhari in free and fair election,
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by peacettw: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
sweetjohn:

I can't be absolutely certain that this election was rigged and even if it were, it should be addressed the proper way which is legally. How do u explain some of the statements made by FFK and Secondus calling out for war? How is that the next logical step to take? If they continue in this manner, they will surely lose the goodwill of the populace and international bodies. Personally, I am all for FFK being arrested. He should learn to conduct himself properly. These people should learn from Jonathan on how best to conduct themselves following a defeat and stop behaving like illiterates and heating up the polity.
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Friend01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
namio10:

Anarchy looming larger than life in Nigeria.

People RIG election with style and intelligence.

But this election, the rigging by Buhari cabal is like: yes we did it, what can you do?
Ajimobi lost: "No rigging"!
Dino won: "free and fair"!
Dogara won: "Will of the people"!
Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her"!
Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will"!
Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken"!

BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging"!
“Worst election"!
“Nigerians love poverty"!
"It's election magic"!
“Rape on our democracy"!

Is there any better way to define these political Rascals?
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Friend01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bestbeelieve:

Thats the Nigeria of their dreams!!!! We may never get it right if this is allowed to stand! im sorry to say.

Ajimobi lost: "No rigging"!
Dino won: "free and fair"!
Dogara won: "Will of the people"!
Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her"!
Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will"!
Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken"!

BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging"!
“Worst election"!
“Nigerians love poverty"!
"It's election magic"!
“Rape on our democracy"!

Is there any better way to define these political Rascals?
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Omeizadean(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ajimobi lost: "No rigging". Dino won: "free and fair". Dogara won: "Will of the people". Binta Masi lost: "Her people rejected her". Atiku won in Ondo: "It's a reflection of the people's will". Akpabio lost his seat: "The people have spoken". BUT Buhari’s victories: "Massive rigging", "Worst election", "Nigerians love poverty", "It's election magic", "Rape on our democracy". Is there any better way to define political stupidity? Park well Abeg �
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pierced:
Buhari is so power drunk....I will be the happiest person if inec chairmam look into the issues of over printing and no use of card reader.

Tell me , which election is Free and fair in Nigeria..? ...if there's is none, please keep quiet and join the winning team....

Omo' Igbo
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by omohdesmond(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Yongon38:
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up if interested
070-83-79-63-85
winning is sure no doubt
which type of winning tricket
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by skukimania(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
APC should reject that of Anambra too. Lobatan!
Although I voted for Sowore , I will rather see Buhari win than Atiku.
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Sholaco: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
Selfish and greedy people...the results of enugu and ebonyi should be nullify also

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by namio10: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
President Buhari says no to restructuring Nigeria politically in a democratic atmosphere.

Buhari sticks to the failed political process and political structure created by soldiers, because he believes they are favouring his Northern clan and cousins in Niger Republic.

Fulani Killings have resumed - fallout from a failed political system.

Bokoharam still at work - fallout from a failed political system.

IDP Camps in Nigeria - fallout from the failed political process.

Hunger has increased. --- fallout from a failed political system

Secessionist groups on the increase ---- fallout from the failed political structure.

Poverty will increase ----- fallout from the failed political process.

Umemployment and inflation increase ----- fallout from the failed political process.
Obasanjo and Jonathan tried to restructure the political process ---- Buhari emerged and said he has put the recommendations of the 2014 CONFAB in the fridge.

NIGERIA BLEEDS. BUHARI WITH HIS CABAL IS ONLY AFTER APEX POLITICAL POWER

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by bumzylongs: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
I do stay in Abuja... I know of a Fulani boy who do sell recharge card in my area....he has 3 PVCs and he vowed to use it to bring back buhari into power..which he travelled down to go and vote.... He even told me that Atiku was a bad market for d northerners, that if Atiku becomes the president... the north will loose its political might and send dem back into obasanjo era..
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by saintol(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bestbeelieve:

Thats the Nigeria of their dreams!!!! We may never get it right if this is allowed to stand! im sorry to say.
That is not thumb printing but stamp pad. Check very well. The ballot paper must reflect the date on which the election is being held. We were told to reject the ballot paper if it does not show the date of the election.
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by DeeMain(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Just look at the thumb printing of results in Borno. The likes the world have never seen before.
#Richdad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wItc4lI7c

What happened in this election was industrial-scale rigging!
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by wolexy14(m): 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lhow come pdp got dat number of votes in katsina ...dey should probe dem ...seriously

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Okooooooooooooo: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
senatepresido:
PDP has rejected virtually all the results so far... They will soon reject Atiku and Saraki...

please who has heard from Davido since after the election
zombie free the young king Davido we all know its all of una wey don dey into covenant with suffering vote buhari
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
twodee75:
what is this? is this an election....that is bad... these people should be arrested and bring to justice

I blame the Brits, merging this country was a social blunder. Africa indeed is cursed and sadly this is the truth. 2019 and we are yet to totally Automate our electoral process.
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by busomma: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
PDP dey funny ooo. So they were expecting to win the state abi? They're sore losers indeed.
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
bumzylongs:
I do stay in Abuja... I know of a Fulani boy who do sell recharge card in my area....he has 3 PVCs and he vowed to use it to bring back buhari into power..which he travelled down to go and vote.... He even told me that Atiku was a bad market for d northerners, that if Atiku becomes the president... the north will loose its political might and send dem back into obasanjo era..

Nigeria is not at USA level not because we don't have the potentials or resources to, but because Nigerians are wicked, tribalistic and greedy by nature, they put their personal interest ahead of making this country better for their unborn kids.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Denikayan: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
olurich01:
I can't believe this is happening to our hard earned Democracy!! Just because a man is power drunk ,our dirt linen is open to the international communities.People's Will is no longer respected.
[/s]
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Adek15(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
olurich01:
I can't believe this is happening to our hard earned Democracy!! Just because a man is power drunk ,our dirt linen is open to the international communities.People's Will is no longer respected.
when has it ever been respected. Obj, yaradua, gej, buhari.. Buhari. It has always been who rigged most. You can't deny both parties rigged on Saturday.

When we tell people we don't need strong or "good" president but strong institutions they say we don't know what we are talking. This is it

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by Denikayan: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
[s]
bumzylongs:
[/s]

Stop peddling lies
Re: PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result by ruggedtimi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Pierced:
atiku is more drunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List / Top 8 Popular National Lies That Won’t Die In Nigeria - By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.