Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (9212 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by TrevorFitness: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
I met this girl this year. The first time we did it was on Valentine's day, Feb 14 after many outings.

The thing is she gets tired in like 5 mins. I do a lot of pre-intimacy and she gets really wet. Then when I fire down, she screams normal ah ah ah do the normal girls release, gets dry and says she is tired she wants to sleep. On the first night, in her mind we had 3 rounds but I came only once after the third try. We have had sex on 4 different occasions since then. The last once was this afternoon under the rain and cold weather. We did it twice. The first time again, she got tired after 5 mins. I wanted to continue. She said it's shouting. she started crying. I had to stop. Second time, plenty pre-intimacy, she was wet as if rain fell inside her kini. Then I smashed down. Few minutes, she don cum again. Started saying I should stop. I did. She left and I didn't even cum.

Now,I swear I don't ever want to see her again. Problem is that the idiat has caught stupid feelings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Barney11: 5:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
And this is your problem right now?

40 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by madone: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
TrevorFitness:
I met this girl this year. The first time we did it was on Valentine's day, Feb 14 after many outings.

The thing is she gets tired in like 5 mins. I do a lot of pre-intimacy and she gets really wet. Then when I fire down, she screams normal ah ah ah do the normal girls release, gets dry and says she is tired she wants to sleep. On the first night, in her mind we had 3 rounds but I came only once after the third try. We have had sex on 4 different occasions since then. The last once was this afternoon under the rain and cold weather. We did it twice. The first time again, she got tired after 5 mins. I wanted to continue. She said it's shouting. she started crying. I had to stop. Second time, plenty pre-intimacy, she was wet as if rain fell inside her kini. Then I smashed down. Few minutes, she don cum again. Started saying I should stop. I did. She left and I didn't even cum.

Now,I swear I don't ever want to see her again. Problem is that the idiat has caught stupid feelings.
angry buhari is winning.ur girl is a one minute woman. Go and look for a 39mins woman pls

30 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
lwkmd .. stop using tramadol you'd cum faster

9 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by shakmati(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Country is trying to carch fire due to Buhari rigging and see what is worrying this one. Sons of wobe!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by mayortech(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
shakmati:
Country is trying to carch fire due to Buhari rigging and see what is worrying this one. Sons of wobe!
lol aswear d guy just dey somehw grin
shakmati:
lol aswear d guy just dey somehw
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by shyman03(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
she's just pretending

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
TrevorFitness:

Please bros na next level we dey so...... enough of all this konji story telling..... If your girl too dey complain my guy your ******* na history ooooo

21 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Headlesschicken(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
undecided Most of dix Nigerian folks v sold dia destiny for a 3seconds pounding SMH...

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
TrevorFitness:

You both are not sexually compatible. She needs a 4 mins man.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by TrevorFitness: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
kingemzy5:

Please bros we don enter next level era...... We no want this kind story
Barney11:
mayortech:

lol aswear d guy just dey somehw grin
lol aswear d guy just dey somehw
shakmati:
Barney11:

You all I quoted are failures. This is romance section. You come to romance section to post politics. Can't you see that you are the problem of Nigeria. Not Buhari. The politics section is just 1 click away. Yet you come to romance section to post politics. If only Nigerians did things with orderliness, our country will be far better than it is and we won't have to blame a worn out 78 years old man in aso rock for our problems.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by maxlev1: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Niggar go look for a lady that loves sex and can withstand ur stamina if that is a priority in ur relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Of all the problems in this world why did u come up with dis? Mgbo wait we dey record election results
Later abeg.

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by TrevorFitness: 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Of all the problems in this world why did u come up with dis? Mgbo wait we dey record election results
Later abeg.
Election result in romance section. Another disorganized person. Learn to organize your life

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by mhizdebbygold(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
TrevorFitness:

Election result in romance section. Another disorganized person. Learn to organize your life
Agbaya! When I said WAIT I meant when am don recording I'd come back to his post. Organize ur life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
this is aro1's worst nightmare grin grin grin
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by shilenji(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
let me train her for you

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Story story!

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Cashrill(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Follow give am d thing were u dey pop... make una d the same level
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
bros,i weak for ds matter,na one time me go japa
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Idiot do you want to die there ? See he's mouth I fire down after 5mins she's tired. Kill her naaa. Go and marry from a brothel nah.

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by exposition: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Barney11 post=76155064]And this is your problem right now?[/quoote]Bros de tin tire me sef

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
erection or election choose one... boohaaree is about to enter the place, he is about to fück you all for another four years and he will surely cum in 2023 on all your glum faces !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Splinz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
TrevorFitness:

Do you want to kee someone's daughter!?? Mbok what are these strange things you're saying to our hearing?

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by ClearFlair: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2019
shakmati:

The only thing catching fire is your head.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oh what a generations of cock head.... Our dear country is under heat and brimstone you are there telling us one girl dey cum after 5 seconds...... infact did you vote ? who did you vote for ... I know its Buhari. mthew lazy youth
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by dollytino4real(f): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
men n fork sha! must u cum? did u go anywhere b4
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by dyze(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
men n fork sha! must u cum? did u go anywhere b4

;DNo bring that leg o. If man no cum, wetin e gain?
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by NUGAWHITE(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na wa o, hope u won't kill urself, u this small boy?
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You both are not sexually compatible. She needs a 4 mins man.

Girl wey fit be beast, she is not really attracted, get Dey quickly
Re: My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Babe didn't let you cum...then you should let her go

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action / My Girlfriend Seemed Perfect Till This Happened / Don't Stress Your Eyes Because You Won't See Anything" Pantless Babe Twerks Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.