Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures (99153 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by iGist: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
GistMore.com

A Nigerian man grabs his lovely fiancee's massive backside in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-his-fiancees-massive-backside-in-pre-wedding-pictures

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by iGist: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2019

1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Jayson1: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
What are they trying to tell us? That some of us who have flat ass babes should not take pre-wedding pishure again? Must we advertise our girlfriends yansh to the world before we call it "Pre-wedding" pics? Me that my girlfriend ass is as flat as OKONKWO CHUKWUEMEKA's head, should I drink one gallon of sniper?

I wish them well sha.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by donstan18: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
As beautiful as she might look. A fvckboi once disvirgined and left her for a mugu to marry.

I can never be a MUGU to marry a non-virgin.

In my opinion: Virgin agama lizards v'got more value than non-virgin ladies.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by delugajackson: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
This guy has a lot to learn in the department of ass grabbing. Grab that ass like you mean it, cause you own it. Her body and everything that comes with it is yours. Afterall, it's been fully paid for.

That's why I respect myself and others like Iceberg Slim, we don't joke with things like this. Truth is, women love men who are nasty with a bad boy attitude. They love it when you do crazy things to them. Grab that ass with all amount of pride and confidence, they love it that way.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
she's hot and beautiful sha

12 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by shilenji(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
points off correson, there is a difference between GRAB and TOUCH. E.G picture above is touch,picture below is

87 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Stargurl20(f): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
What a beautiful couple

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
What is massive here
The ukwu just get small "nti". That is all.

8 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:
As beautiful as she might look. A fvckboi once disvirgined and left her for a mugu to marry.

DRINK ALABUKUN

D FEVER GO REDUCE

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Cashrill(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Jayson1:
What are they trying to tell us? That some of us who have flat ass babes should not take pre-wedding pishure again? Must we advertise our girlfriends yansh to the world before we call it "Pre-wedding" pics? Me that my girlfriend ass is as flat as OKONKWO CHUKWUEMEKA's head, should I drink one gallon of sniper?

I wish them well sha.
Sorry bro i feel ur pain

3 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

LOL
THE MAN COMPLAIN GIVE YOU?

LAS LAS NA ANGUISH AND BITTERNESS GO KILL YOU. cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by MJBOLT: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
op are you okay,there is a difference between grabbing and touching
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by MJBOLT: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
na squeeze

shilenji:
points off correson, there is a difference between GRAB and TOUCH. E.G picture above is touch,picture below is

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by RTSC: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
This lady eye don tear tey tey.

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by SirLakes: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
That arse grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
This guy na player he cannot be faithful

5 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by greggng: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
My kind of woman
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Asekhamhe1: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
The guy done Nack nonesense commont that body tire grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by bettercreature(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
They look like HAUSA,the lady is super cute

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by deri4luv1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Tell my why my wife no go fine
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by ComeAndobo: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Damn she's fine. Congrats
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by TemmyT002(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na your own. Carry your cross.
But wetin concern us na?
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by wink2015(m): 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
iGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian man grabs his lovely fiancee's massive backside in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos here - http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-his-fiancees-massive-backside-in-pre-wedding-pictures

THE LADY LOOK OLDER THAN THE MAN?

Abi Na my eyes dey deceive me ����
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by InaNla(f): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations!

I know some will hold mine very soon...

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by freemanbubble: 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Isoright

Life is some how funny

There is a particular guy out there who is looking at this their pre wedding pics and smiling
Unto say he don tire to dey match(fuckkkk) the girl both back and front
So he come push her away na him this mugu boy dey happy put

5 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by sacramento1212: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Beautiful matured Lady smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by teamoneline: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
fine man
fine woman
everything stew and pepper soup.

hml
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by davodyguy: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Thick
Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by jydeskill1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
The babe na total package.

4 Likes

Re: Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures by Vivianagoja(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
donstan18:

How many of ur sisters are virgin.
And how many girls have u disvirgin so far....idiot

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.