Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Yung L Mourns His Adoptive Dad, Blasts His Real Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung L Mourns His Adoptive Dad, Blasts His Real Dead (543 Views)

David Hundeyin Blasts His Mother, Wife, Girlfriend, Says They Are Narcissists / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung L Mourns His Adoptive Dad, Blasts His Real Dead by damiloladuke: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerian singer, Yung L, aka Mr Marley, who just lost his adoptive dad, took to his social media page to mourn him while blasting his real dad at the same time.

He called his adoptive father a hero and My Dad and mentioned that he only met his biological father twice and on the two occasions, he never recognized him.

Sharing a photo of his late foster father, Yung L wrote:

RIP to my Dad & Hero Mr Bolanle Asekunowo. Never really knew my real Dad even though he’s alive cos him & my mum split when I was in primary school & since then I’ve seen him only twice & both times he didn’t recognize me.

Mr James Bond as we named him was the Dad I never had. So Thank you sir for everything. Heaven knows you will never be forgotten. ?

https://lailasnews.com/yung-l-mourns-adoptive-dad-blasts-real-dead/

lalasticlala

Re: Yung L Mourns His Adoptive Dad, Blasts His Real Dead by Fadomero(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
crazy dad everywhere
Re: Yung L Mourns His Adoptive Dad, Blasts His Real Dead by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Blasting your real dad..

Very funny..

Who is not your dad is not your dad.

You will soon hear when the sons of the man blow you like you blew your father
Re: Yung L Mourns His Adoptive Dad, Blasts His Real Dead by itspzpics(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Only Date White Men Now Because Ghanaian Men Are Jobless - Ella Mensah / #bbnreunion : Tobi Explain His Relationship With Miracle, Alex And Cee C / I Must Marry This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.