Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (63089 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Bambillo: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
You meant 400,000 card readers burnt in Anambra? Even Lagos state that has the largest registered voters used only 14,000 SCRs. You're only good in manufacturing data anyhow, Peter Chinco.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Just reading through some of the vituperations regarding Peter Obi's rejection of the Presidential results in Anambra State, makes me realize that Nigeria should have never been one country. These comments clearly show the thinking of simple-minded and very irrational folks borne out of hatred. What Mr. Obi alluded to are facts of what happened in his home state and has not yet been disputed by INEC or any of Buhari supporters who are nothing but a pack of inbred, intellectually challenged wolves. Let me remind these people as Aldous Huxley rightly said, "Facts do not cease to exist simply because they are ignored." Usually, people who do not have facts on their side tend to resort to name calling "Obigatory," "IPOB pigs," etc. But one thing is clear, the violence that the FULANIS would visit on Nigerians in no distance future would be of cataclysmic proportion that no SOUTHERNER would be safe.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:

I swear of u Don't bring down this nonsense I go make sure u rot on jail. Don't think u can hide online.
Why are you ranting because of the exposition?Anyway, your username and poor writing skill speak volume of whom you are. The original result is already in circulation on internet. Just kiss the truth and embrace it.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Caseless:
grin

400k card readers?? He's still lying.
One Card reader for every Chinese voter in Alaibo
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Dollabiz: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Come out with proof and hit the court since party reps and corper pasted result in each unit after election
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Just reading through some of the vituperations regarding Peter Obi's rejection of the Presidential results in Anambra State, makes me realize that Nigeria should have never been one country. These comments clearly show the thinking of simple-minded and very irrational folks borne out of hatred. What Mr. Obi alluded to are facts of what happened in his home state and has not yet been disputed by INEC or any of Buhari supporters who are nothing but a pack of inbred, intellectually challenged wolves. Let me remind these people as Aldous Huxley rightly said, "Facts do not cease to exist simply because they are ignored." Usually, people who do not have facts on their side tend to resort to name calling "Obigatory," "IPOB pigs," etc. But one thing is clear, the violence that the FULANIS would visit on Nigerians in no distance future would be of cataclysmic proportion that no SOUTHERNER would be safe.
I just quoted one of the naive people threatening me. See the original result before it was altered.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by SexynSerious(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
nwannem, you ain't never lied. election in Nigeria is a joke. with people announcing results under duress and stuff shocked

goodnessme1:
didn't ipob warn you people that there is nothing like election in nigeria.
What the do is the higher rigger takes the day.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
Why are you ranting because of the exposition?Anyway, your username and poor writing skill speak volume of whom you are. The original result is already in circulation on internet. Just kiss the truth and embrace it.
Who is this?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by SexynSerious(f): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
This result actually looks a lot more authentic than the bs INEC is announcing. can they explain to us how Buhari beat Atiku with nearly 1 million votes in states like Kano, Kastina, and Bauchi; whereas Atiku could barely sneak out a win in Benue, Taraba, Plateau, and even in his home state of Adamawa!

Oh please .... who's fooling who here?

Timijo:
I just quoted one of the naive people threatening me. See the original result before it was altered.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Sheggy13(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sharming95:
sowie no mind me....

Am still a student...a political scientists in d making...buh will take note....
Thank you for drawing ma attention
What will it take some of you to write Proper English. Ironically, the nonsense you're writing and the correct version have the same number of words. Someone was correcting you for not paragraphing and you responded with gibberish like sowie (sorry), ma(my), am (I'm) etc. A political scientist in the making. Just fed up of the education in this country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
Akiika:

Declrare him the winner and swear him in.
You have nothing better to say. Give me fact to disapprove the authenticity of the original result.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Anago50000: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

. Freeglobe ihere mee gi

Ur shame dey shame me
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Who is this?
I am a true Nigerian.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
idiot. Sai baba till 2027
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
idiot u will soon smile to the prison
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by ihatesycophant(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Promiseisaac:
now that buhari is winning let we the igbos wait for the 2023 igbo presidency buhari promised us...�
You guys have started again, Buhari has never promised any region Nigerian Presidency. Stop spreading fake news.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by texazzpete(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
somalianprince:
This is what Obi pulled in Anambra while winning the entire SE for the PDP, please tell us how much Osibanjo a sitting VP got in the SW. He even lost his polling unit to PDP in Lagos. Obi delivered SE with a good winning margin.

Some of you people love mediocrity too much. This has nothing to do with Osinbajo, who did enough to keep SW in APC hands. The PDP team NEEDED a big win in the South East to clinch the Presidency.

Alas, @somalianprince from Nairaland is content with a mere 400000 vote margin in Anambra State that has 2.07 million PVC owners.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:
idiot u will soon smile to the prison
People like you have nothing good to say than to insult people and this also speaks volume about your upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by 4ckTOTO: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Timijo:
People like you have nothing good to say than to insult people and this also speak volume about your upbringing.
your papa
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Timijo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
4ckTOTO:
your papa
I will not resolve to insult because I have a very good upbringing.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by adetem(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Though people of anambra love you obi, their vote shows the love you. Some vote for u and some vote for the party. The truth is than only anambra can not win the general election, just take it like that bros.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by somalianprince: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Stop talking nonsense. Where was Osibanjo when PDP won Oyo and Ondo, and drew in Osun and Lagos. APC actually failed woefully in the SW. If not for votes from note, it could have been over for APC. If we compare Obi to Osibanjo then you will know that Obi did very well. If Atiku had had got as much votes in the north like Obi did in the SE , it would have changed the entire equation

texazzpete:

Some of you people love mediocrity too much. This has nothing to do with Osinbajo, who did enough to keep SW in APC hands. The PDP team NEEDED a big win in the South East to clinch the Presidency.

Alas, @somalianprince from Nairaland is content with a mere 400000 vote margin in Anambra State that has 2.07 million PVC owners.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by donchi112: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
VP of china and india...how market?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by mechanics(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
He's a young man, he should try his luck next time.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Xisnin(m): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
handie:
According to PDP, if the result of a state favors them, then election in such state is free and fair. If it doesn't, then it's flawed. They are Maad! Like seriously mad. Talking about turnout in supposed ''war areas''. In 2015, when the Boko Haram insurgency was at it's peak, these states still recorded massive turnouts. Is it INEC's fault that Igbos refused to come out and vote? Oh! They should ignore the use of voters card to enable ya'll give fictitious figures ba? Well, you can't beat a child and expect it not to cry..... Particularly a child that loves wailing d way PDP does

Anambra favors PDP and Peter Obi rejected it or can't you read?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Siscooh: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

It is your father and men of the family WHO ARE First class Clowns
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Xisnin(m): 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
elhafeez:
When this principal can only win 2 states in his zone. He is dreaming of winning the presidency. Even if all the south east vote Atiku they can't win.
Election is not won on twitter and facebook. Election are won by voting.
Lagos has over 5 million registered voters only over a million vote casted. That is to say the number of registered voters and PVC doesn't always translate to number of vote castes on election day.
Over 500 thousand vote for PDP is a good showing.

Stop lying, PDP has made no comment about those elections.
If you are right, Peter Obi would not be complaining.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Siscooh: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Most of you laughing today will be objects of mockery in Buhari's regime
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 10:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Siscooh:

It is your father and men of the family WHO ARE First class Clowns
You family and peter obi are clowns... imagine thinking the clown peter obi will be vp... lol
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Siscooh: 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

You family and peter obi are clowns... imagine thinking the clown peter obi will be vp... lol
I will allow God teach you humility
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Siscooh:

I will allow God teach you humility
I humbly insist Peter is a big clown thats the truth... I'm sorry
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Eberex(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=globemoney post=76156898]This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

[/quot

You be fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks CBN Website / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.