Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour (5335 Views)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / The Moment Tinubu Admired PDP Logo On Atiku's Cloth / Bags Branded With Labor Party Logo Are For Sharing Soap Not Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Most voters must have fallen for these.

Is FELIX NICOLAS popular than Donald Duke, MOGHALU, FELA etc.
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Here

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
More
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
Here

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by GuyWise101(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
This is one of the reasons we lost but Apcheat are behind the new political party.
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Zanas: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Who is Felix Nicolas?
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
More

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
All the states

1 Share

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2019

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Logo

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by PapalsBulls(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin that pcp really dealt a big blow to pdp.

Like for pcp, share for pdp

1 Like

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by ProudBornoBoy(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
I am totally surprise on how you guys reason on this forum, you say the northerners are all illiterates but you educated folks can not differentiate between PDP and PCP nor the party logo.
God help you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
Beans and Bread might be closely related but they are not from the same family.
Good observation tho Op
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
kassidy4luvGEJ:
Most voters must have felled for these
Is FELIX NICOLAS popular than Donald Duke, MOGHALU, FELA etc.
Correct your English bro
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
It was a deliberate attempt.
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Stanweezy(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
I am totally surprise on how you guys reason on this forum, you say the northerners are all illiterates but you educated folks can not differentiate between PDP and PCP nor the party logo.
God help you people.

Bro I won't lie to u I fell for this, it was when I wanted to vote for senate, I went back to check what I voted for in the presidential. The colour is confusing owing to the fact I was tired after staying in the que with heavy sun descending on me

2 Likes

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by sydneytalker(m): 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
so u voted pdp
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Most people voted for PCP cos of the deceptive colour.

2 Likes

Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by Ekakamba: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Stop playing dumb, it's just 4k votes. grin tongue
Re: PCP Logo And PDP Logo Are Similar In Colour by malikisah: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
God help you people.
as it pleases their educated heads so they shall interpret

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Arrest Suspected 400 Boko Haram Members In Abia State / Live Video Recording Of Unknown Gunmen Attack On Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu: Did Anyone Notice This In Court Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.