Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC (6126 Views)

This Is The Most Influential Africa Language To Be Adopted By All Africans / Ekeremor PDP Cautions Against Ebebi’s Violation Of Power Sharing Arrangement / Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father (2) (3) (4)

Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by jelel6: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
senatordave1:

Yea,ill suggest nkeiruka onyejeocha if its zoned to the south east.but i think tinubu will insist on femi.
Is that even an APC member?
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by jelel6: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Chai!

See as people are commenting on this thread n as an igboman I can't.

Wetin I wan talk?

But seriously, topics n discussions like this one sadden my heart.

Why? I'm sure you can talk.
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by AnambraforPeter: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
bender79:
Ok fair enough but none of them can be appointed principal officers because they are both first timers
Nkiruka onyejiocha is a 4 term member of the house representing isikwuato/umunneochi. Formerly of pdp now in apc.
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by nedu666: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
U are sharing position yet none of u is a member of the cabal. Dey deceive una self
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
jelel6:

Why? I'm sure you can talk.
Talk wetin?

Which top ranking member of Senate n HOR from SE do u see in APC?

Abeg make I go sleep. This thread don weak me.

Una goodnight.
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by Squillionaire: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
AnambraforPeter:

Nkiruka onyejiocha is a 4 term member of the house representing isikwuato/umunneochi. Formerly of pdp now in apc.

She's quite a vibrant representative, I think she should be made a principal officer; speaker or deputy, whichever is zoned to the SE.

Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by AnambraforPeter: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Squillionaire:

She's quite a vibrant representative, I think she should be made a principal officer; speaker or deputy, whichever is zoned to the SE.
She has been vibrant since her first term. Her reelection was due to the fact that she hails from the same constituency with the Abia apc governorship candidate Uche Ogar.
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by Donjazzy12(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2019
quickberry:

As a first term senator, he is not qualified for any principal office
Says who?
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by vision2050: 1:07am On Feb 27, 2019
Igbo want to reap where they did not sow, I have to get tribal about it because you people started it. Yoruba put there eggs in two baskets. Yoruba deserve the speaker seat.
After the announcement, and the newly elect national members convene, they will fight dirty and split into forces.

SP- NE
DSP- SS
Speaker- SW
DS- NC
Majority- SE
Chief whip- NW

Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by kernel001: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
mobilise and vote, we were sleeping in the south.

Na wetin we want we dey see

Please wake up! Please how has power improved Northern Nigeria.?
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by Honor10: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
cheesy Edo presidency is possible after all after south west failed APC.

Obaseki(if he wins 2020) and who?

U are just spewing thrash, no be only presidency, na emergency.
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by asfrank(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2019
gobuchinny:

Its not what you feel but what obtains...first timers can't hold principal position shikena grin
don't try to be clever here please. when saraki won the senate president was it because of seniority? Ahmed Lawal was the most senior Apc senator followed by Akume. but saraki was became the senate president,.
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by gobuchinny: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2019
asfrank:

don't try to be clever here please. when saraki won the senate president was it because of seniority? Ahmed Lawal was the most senior Apc senator followed by Akume. but saraki was became the senate president,.

Oga we learn everyday..what i'm saying is that no first timer senator can hold a principal office..u become a ranking senior when you r on ur second term and above from which you can hold a principal office..

Weather 2nd term or 5th term all can hold principal positions but not a first term senator like kalu or Roch as. . grin
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by quickberry(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Donjazzy12:

Says who?

Says senate standing rule
Re: Likely Position Sharing Arrangement To Be Adopted By APC by AnambraforPeter: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2019
quickberry:

Says senate standing rule
The Senate rules are only effective when it comes to the position of senate president and deputy senate president. It doesn't affect other principal officers. Take for instance Sen francis from Edo North. He is the current deputy chief whip of the Senate. He just won elections for his second term. If we are to adhere strictly to the Senate rules, he won't be considered eligible for any principal office. But he was elected to the position because the south south had only one Apc senator in the eight senate. Another example was in the seventh senate where hosea agbola (pdp oyo north) was elected as the deputy chief whip. He got the position due to the fact that he was the only pdp senator to be elected to the senate in 2011.
In summary the duo of orji uzor kalu and Rochas okorocha can be elected into other principal offices asides the office of the senate president and deputy senate president.

I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh / Joke Sanwo-Olu: We Are Determined To Stamp Out Gender-Based Violence In Lagos / 2023: PDP, APC Have Failed – CNPP