Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat (4837 Views)

Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 / Koshoedo: Lagos Government’s Negligence Contributed To Ikoyi Building Collapse / Adesina: Obasanjo Contributed To Nigeria’s Crisis, Should Mind His Utterances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by KanwuliaExtra: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2019
LIES!!!!
The SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTH-EAST UNITED UNDER OBI!

Please, OBI DELIVERED! kiss
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by duncun: 5:18am On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Amumaigwe: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Chimok:
Am from Anambra and I was determined to vote Atiku but the way Obi was campaigning, it seem as vendetta to the state governor should he win

I decided not to vote on the 22nd been Friday, eve of d election day because of an interview he granted one radio station.
The way he treated every question by the anchor showed he is out to bring Obiano down and me for one felt that was really bad campaign.

No matter what Obiano might have done to u, y not keep ur emotions in check atleast till after election.

I and some of my friends decided not to waste our time and we were just watching football

You must have had over 3 million friends that would have closed that gap. It's a pity.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by kayfra: 5:55am On Feb 27, 2019
At least Obi delivered than Atiku that could barely deliver his own state. You guys should unite for once and stop the senseless squabbling
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Okoroawusa: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
I think this thread is for my fellow igbos living in anambra n other parts of South East...

I am Igbo but I live in Lagos

Jisienu ike o!
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
LIES!!!!
The SOUTH-SOUTH AND SOUTH-EAST UNITED UNDER OBI!

Please, OBI DELIVERED! kiss
Entire SE got less than 1.5 million votes. Lowest ever

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2019
kayfra:
At least Obi delivered than Atiku that could barely deliver his own state. You guys should unite for once and stop the senseless squabbling
Obi delivered with less votes for PDP ever in SE?
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by mekaboy(m): 7:20am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:

Obi delivered with less votes for PDP ever in SE?

Who cares. SE SS spoke with one voice. Obi now has the chance to contest presidency in 2023. By then, hunger would have eliminated you, as APGA Will be gone.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Mankosi: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Chimok:
Am from Anambra and I was determined to vote Atiku but the way Obi was campaigning, it seem as vendetta to the state governor should he win

I decided not to vote on the 22nd been Friday, eve of d election day because of an interview he granted one radio station.
The way he treated every question by the anchor showed he is out to bring Obiano down and me for one felt that was really bad campaign.

No matter what Obiano might have done to u, y not keep ur emotions in check atleast till after election.

I and some of my friends decided not to waste our time and we were just watching football
Igbo man mentality. U are ur friends were busy watching football. Clap for yourself. U try well well. Maybe by the time next level start u will sell that ur TV join.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2019
mekaboy:

Who cares. SE SS spoke with one voice. Obi now has the chance to contest presidency in 2023. By then, hunger would have eliminated you, as APGA Will be gone.
Hahahaha this one don start again.. Obi is finished politically, the lying crook delivered only 20% votes for pdp in SE, lowest in history!
time for him to face his business as you said. Your hustle don fail sorry grin grin

APGA 5 house of reps seat in Anambra, 12 in Nigeria. The criminal adaobi couldn’t ever deliver any for the party as governor
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Amumaigwe:

You must have had over 3 million friends that would have closed that gap. It's a pity.
This is not rocket science my brother, others might have had the same impression as I do

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Mankosi:
Igbo man mentality. U are ur friends were busy watching football. Clap for yourself. U try well well. Maybe by the time next level start u will sell that ur TV join.
Don't be too sentimental about this
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by mekaboy(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:

Hahahaha this one don start again.. Obi is finished politically, the lying crook delivered only 20% votes for pdp in SE, lowest in history!
time for him to face his business as you said. Your hustle don fail sorry grin grin

APGA 5 house of reps seat in Anambra, 12 in Nigeria. The criminal adaobi couldn’t ever deliver any for the party as governor

He has used a woman to remove Victor umehs cap. That's greater than Atiku presidency.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Hisduchess(f): 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
mekaboy:
Rubbish post. Would Atiku have won if you voted. Obi delivered Anambra even when Obiano supported Buhari. Even uche ekwunife a woman in PDP, flogged Victor umeh of APGA.

that one sweet me eeeh cos it's my senatorial district. that umeh should go and sleep with that his long capgrin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Xander85: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Chimok:

And u feel that Igboman like u didnt vote buhari, abi

Possibly! But only moronic and naive Igbos that can’t recognise an oppressor even after all the killing and marginalisation of his kinsfolk!
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2019
mekaboy:

He has used a woman to remove Victor umehs cap. That's greater than Atiku presidency.
Why didn’t he use Atiku to remove Buhari? grin

That’s the question you must answer. Umeh can always contest but guess whose political career is finished? Obi cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Hisduchess(f): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Chimok:
Don't be too sentimental about this
he said the fact! igbos and their I don't care mentality.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Xander85:

Possibly! But only moronic and naive Igbos that can’t recognise an oppressor even after all the killing and marginalisation of his kinsfolk!
How re u so sure its not ur Igbo brothers that are the ones killing and maginalizing u. My brother fear politics. Atleast we know some Igbos that sell fake drugs that can kill to make money
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by mekaboy(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:

Why didn’t he use Atiku to remove Buhari? grin

That’s the question you must answer. Umeh can always contest but guess whose political career is finished? Obi cheesy

Obi can always contest. But umeh is finished as obiano is set to decamp.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2019
mekaboy:

Obi can always contest. But umeh is finished as obiano is set to decamp.
Obi can always contest for what? You think anybody will take him serious again considering the damage his bigotry did to Atiku in the north.. Guess what? Obiano will hand over to an APGA Governor and umeh will always be relevant so cry for your Obi and not umeh...
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:

Obi can always contest for what? You think anybody will take him serious again considering the damage his bigotry did to Atiku in the north.. Guess what? Obiano will hand over to an APGA Governor and umeh will always be relevant so cry for your Obi and not umeh...
But seriously, Obi will be affected politically considering this election and Anambra State governorship election where Obiano even win in all the 21 local government including his (Obi)'s local government

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by mekaboy(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:

What will umeh contest for after a woman flogged him in public. At least obi did not contest for presidency, Atiku choose him to assist. He will still get massive support anytime he chooses to contest for any position.

While you are online monitoring obi, his businesses are booming. I hope u have a job, if not in the next 4 years, you might not be able to afford data to monitor obi. Obi has used a Woman to kill the APGA chicken in Anambra.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:

But seriously, Obi will be affected politically considering this election and Anambra State governorship election where Obiano even won all the 21 local government including his (Obi)'s local government

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by mekaboy(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Chimok:

But seriously, Obi will be affected politically considering this election and Anambra State governorship election where Obiano even won all the 21 local government including his (Obi)'s local government

Was it not Victor Umeh that did the job? How come a woman removed his cap? It shows that APGA is dead.
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2019
mekaboy:

Was it not Victor Umeh that did the job? How come a woman removed his cap? It shows that APGA is dead.
So Victor Umeh is politically stronger than Obi, u mean?
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2019
mekaboy:

What will umeh contest for after a woman flogged him in public. At least obi did not contest for presidency, Atiku choose him to assist. He will still get massive support anytime he chooses to contest for any position.

While you are online monitoring obi, his businesses are booming. I hope u have a job, if not in the next 4 years, you might not be able to afford data to monitor obi. Obi has used a Woman to kill the APGA chicken in Anambra.
Consolation. You deserve to console yourself considering the heavy beating adaobi received.. cheesy
yes let his business boom I wish him well but I’m happy he will not see another government money to invest in his business like he did in Anambra.

Umeh can always contest for senate and you know what? If Peter Obi decides to contest against umeh in the next senate election he will still lose woefully. The agenda is anyone but the Chinese lying crook Peter Obi cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by AroOkigbo(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:

Yes, any igbo supporting obi to get power and finish obiano is foolish.. I would have told you to tell obi to leave obiano alone but considering he's now finished politically. No need

How will Obi as a VP finish Obiano?
Has Buhari (a president) been able to finish Wike?
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2019
May be Ngozi Okonjo would have been more acceptable to nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Chimok:

That’s why he’s angry till tomorrow, he always bragged that he is the only Anambra man to serve 2 tenures as governor until Obiano came and got 21/21 after all he did to stop his re-election, then he hustled the VP ticket to continue his mission and failed... By the next general elections Obiano would have concluded his 2 tenures and also handed over to another APGA Governor
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by globemoney: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2019
AroOkigbo:

How will Obi as a VP finish Obiano?
Has Buhari (a president) been able to finish Wike?
With what happened in Rivers state of APC were allowed to contest it would have been difficult for wike to win and also Buhari is not fighting wike, it’s Amaechi that’s fighting wike and Amaechi is not the VP
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by duncun: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Peter Obi Contributed To Their Defeat by Chimok: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=duncun post=76194114]Can you all stop this childish argument here. [/quote
What is childish argument here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: PDP To Commence Sale Of Forms On September 13 / Fuel Subsidy Costs ₦816bn In Seven Months / Akinwumi Adesina: AFDB Supporting Nigeria With $134m To Cultivate Rice, Maize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.