Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Why Are Some Girls Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (3596 Views)

"Why Some Girls Are So Demanding" - Nigerian Man / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? by EdoBozz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Just imagine how some girls can be very heartless. This guy really loved this particular girl and I mean genuine love, so he really wanted to have a good relationship with her.

He was asking her out though, but then she hadn't accepted yet. However she was already giving the green light so the guy just wasn't pushy about it because he just felt it normal for the girl to do small shakara. They do go out together, hangout together a lot and he always buy her nice gifts and stuffs.

Finally when she went for her service, she invited him over sometime towards the end of her service and this guy took a flight to see her, spent a week with her there and came back very happy that they are now officially dating because they have a good time together and even made love. Note that they have been communicating really good all the while she was serving which made her invite him over while she was rounding up.

Two weeks or so after he came back from the trip, this guy saw her wedding pictures of Facebook. Asin the thing weak the guy so bad. Aside from the fact that he loved her and she messed up, what really pained the guy is that she knew she had a fiance and she never told him and then still slept with him. Why on earth will she do that to her fiance, WHY?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Itimkpataka: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
She wanna compensate him for time wasting and the love he had shown her all this while. The guy should man up and know that these hoes aint royal. He has money ,why thinking like a pussy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by MJBOLT: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
women are illogical creatures,you cant use logic on them and win

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by ImaIma1(f): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
So bad of her. Why lead him on when she knew she was about getting wedded?

But you should know that this is not a girl thing. In fact I thing more guys do this especially the ones they call "****** demons". Not new

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by AONE555(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
So?
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Itimkpataka:
She wanna compensate him for time wasting and the love he had shown her all this while. The guy should man up and know that these hoes aint royal. He has money ,why thinking like a pussy
Nice thinking!!! wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by luminouz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
ImaIma1:
So bad of her. Why lead him on when she knew she was about getting wedded?

But you should know that this is not a girl thing. In fact I thing more guys do this especially the ones they call "****** demons". Not new
You are also right!!!
Guys also play girls this way too
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by IjebuWarrior: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
OP... So interesting you know this guy very well even to the extent of his thoughts... angry

OP, You're that guy, abeg! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
This girls self Una wahala don too much.
What is all this.

Tomorrow if guys start paying them back the way the treated the guys, they will start shouting MEN ARE SCUM.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Guess she wanted to eat one last free 'meal' before marriage. Some husbands-to-be do same. I'm not approving it though. It's a corrupt world.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by EdoBozz(m): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
OP... So interesting you know this guy very well even to the extent of his thoughts... angry

OP, You're that guy, abeg! grin

Hell no... I no dey love like that ooo. My love dey see road wella.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by AONE555(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Only the girl can answer..
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Michelle55: 12:19am On Feb 27, 2019
EdoBozz:

Hell no... I no dey love like that ooo. My love dey see road wella.
Bros love is blind jare.. cheesy Why e be say na only Your Own dey see road? undecided It simply means say no be true true love be that.
Meanwhile, the lady no try atall. She knew all along that that she's already engaged to be married, why lead someone else on?
The dude should move on, better things/babes ahead.
No one is worth dying for. He should forgive and move on.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 27, 2019
The guy probably ignored the signs

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by dingbang(m): 2:40am On Feb 27, 2019
The matter wey you see so, e tey wey e start...
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by LoRdCaT(m): 3:10am On Feb 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The guy probably ignored the signs
Yeah right, he ignored the signs of a wide open pussy that was given to him on a platter of gold. undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:13am On Feb 27, 2019
This guy, that guy , apart from anything that would move Nigeria forward,some topics need to be suspend, matter now is between buhari and atiku rejecting result, maybe all of una go still carry gun to fight, all na yeye prick wey deh stand go fall at the sight of hunger for next level by the time bag of rise rose to 50k and minimum wage reverse to 15k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Oyindidi(f): 8:11am On Feb 27, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
This guy, that guy , apart from anything that would move Nigeria forward,some topics need to be suspend, matter now is between buhari and atiku rejecting result, maybe all of una go still carry gun to fight, all na yeye prick wey deh stand go fall at the sight of hunger for next level by the time bag of rise rose to 50k and minimum wage reverse to 15k
Baba Born dey vex
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 27, 2019
EdoBozz:
Just imagine how some girls can be very heartless. This guy really loved this particular girl and I mean genuine love, so he really wanted to have a good relationship with her.

He was asking her out though, but then she hadn't accepted yet. However she was already giving the green light so the guy just wasn't pushy about it because he just felt it normal for the girl to do small shakara. They do go out together, hangout together a lot and he always buy her nice gifts and stuffs.

Finally when she went for her service, she invited him over sometime towards the end of her service and this guy took a flight to see her, spent a week with her there and came back very happy that they are now officially dating because they have a good time together and even made love. Note that they have been communicating really good all the while she was serving which made her invite him over while she was rounding up.

Two weeks or so after he came back from the trip, this guy saw her wedding pictures of Facebook. Asin the thing weak the guy so bad. Aside from the fact that he loved her and she messed up, what really pained the guy is that she knew she had a fiance and she never told him and then still slept with him. Why on earth will she do that to her fiance, WHY?
Men do it too. Ladies are simply giving men a taste of their medicine. Infact we learnt from guys so why are you wailing here.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2019
if u really love a lady don't date her for too long before u marry her... she also has her own timeline. do not waste somebody's daughters time.

some guys can date a lady until she reaches menopause.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by IjebuWarrior: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Men do it too. Ladies are simply giving men a taste of their medicine. Infact we learnt from guys so why are you wailing here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Bungalow: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2019
A girl did a similar thing to me
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by wedjingle: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
No one should get married without proper professional marriage counseling. Marriage is too serious a union to be entered into lackadaisically. The wedding paparazzi and talk of the town ceremony is okay, but, much more important, is the marriage that comes after the wedding. There are deep issues that need to be discussed, sex and sexuality, parenting, finance, external relationships, childbirth, backgrounds, interests etc. Wise parents give our pre-marriage counseling package as gifts to their upcoming couples, it is better than a gift of Bugatti. #ifyouknowyouknow #thefixer #premaritalcounseling #intimacyclinic #relationshipgoals #wedding

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by ourkobo: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Uglymugg: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Maybe it was an arranged marriage by her parents? Maybe she likes the guy and wanted him to have a taste of her before settling down.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by raphemmanuel(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
funmisticqueen:
If I catch u there, I will hit u this stick angry

Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Savagedawg: 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Meek mill - Bitches aren't loyal,they ma Bleep you and when you look back,they ma Bleep with the janitor.
When you have money, don't think like pussy... Allow them to say you are heartless because you ma use your heart less
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Telvin7(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Some girls do form like tolotolo.......
They need serious heart quake angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Michelle55:

Bros love is blind jare.. cheesy Why e be say na only Your Own dey see road? undecided It simply means say no be true true love be that.
Meanwhile, the lady no try atall. She knew all along that that she's already engaged to be married, why lead someone else on?
The dude should move on, better things/babes ahead.
No one is worth dying for. He should forgive and move on.
There is nothing like love,let alone being true or blind...the only love ever existed is from a responsible parents to their child.
A full grown man whom is a designated birdhead will always find a place to lodge the blame for his stupidity and then term it love.
Just like religion...love is sophism
Re: Why Are Some Girls Like This? by oboy81: 11:33am On Mar 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
women are illogical creatures,you cant use logic on them and win
LMAO change It to girls of nowadays
The Bible Made a Prophecy which i Kinda Believe it says -
"in the Endtimes People would become very Disloyal and Selfish and self centered" grin

(1) (Reply)

ManMen / Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached / I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.