Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" (858 Views)

Datti: INEC Don Buy Market / Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What / Southern Nigerians, Una Mumu Never Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by Oilwell(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigerians "una don buy serious market" with this election
if you think that what is coming in the next four years wont affect you what about about your relatives and friends.
You may have some buffer and be immuned to an extent but it will still get to you when it reaches your family members and friends.

Let the insult begin besides I am from Kogi state. I dey expect it

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by madone: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oilwell:
if you think that what is coming wont affect you what about about your relatives and friends.
You may have some buffer and be immuned to an extent but it will still get to you when it reaches your family members and friends.

; Don't be scared
Re: Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by Zanas: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
You just said the truth, I am very pessimistic about Nigeria's future right now

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by Oilwell(m): 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Now that it’s done and dusted let’s all get back to our lives and see how this turns out.......there’ll be those that will be arrested and detained illegally, those that’ll loose their jobs as their companies come crashing, those whose businesses will be drowned and those that will get utterly frustrated in the next four years.......and of course those that will be eliminated by natural attrition...........for all this we are all collectively to blame. Whether you are Nigerian in the Fatherland or in the Diaspora, the effects of this vote shall reach you ......directly or indirectly so.......
.....ladies and gentlemen, fellow countrymen and women...... .....let’s play the weakest link!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by yemmight(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Na correct market we buy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by riches4me(m): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Oilwell:
if you think that what is coming in the next four years wont affect you what about about your relatives and friends.

Ode ni e. Are you an economist? Is d country still in recession?. F00l
Re: Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by jconsulting(f): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2019
You dont need to insult him, the just concluded election is a loss for everyone both APC and other parties, just yesterday before the announcement of the result investors pull out over 80 billion naira from Stock market, Buhari is a bad omen, soon expect fuel price increase ......

No body is jubilating here is a sad day for Nigerians
Re: Nigerians "Una Don Buy Market" by DOBOEFEMENA: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Oilwell:

Hi Oil well, can you help me with a moderator on naira land

I want to place an ad and have been unable to edit the graphics to the required size.

Please send me a message .

Thank you

You can also send me an email to ipoksman@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

#wikemustgo / Supreme Court Strikes Out 3 Apc’s Appeals On Exclusion From Rivers Elections / Breaking: Fire Breaks Out At Trans Forcados Pipeline Spill Site In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.