Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again (762 Views)

Yoruba Vs Igbo E-war Made It To American Liberal Twitter / APC E- Warriors No Where To Be Found / Pdp E-warriors Have Suddenly Become Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by Afflalo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Maybe they yaff return to their potopoto region to console atiku nd obi after hearing the colation of the election

2 Likes

Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by XTHRONE(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Take this free education.

Nigeria is beyond redemption.A lot of them illiterates in the North, their elite knows this and love it, thats why any one that wants to bring education to the northerners becomes their enemy, One aboki was asked why he wanted to vote for Buhari at the polling unit, he said because he was told Atiku wants to sell Bornu and Kaduna states, imagine the mentality of someone. Who knows what their masters have told them in their stinking huts ..Nigeria is beyond redemption as long as , majority fools decides our leaders...
Honestly democracy is not a perfect government principle, it is only in Nigeria democracy that the vote of a beggar, a tout, a fool, an idiot, a slowpoke, a nonentity, one that doesn't know his left or right, will be the same as some one that knows what he want.America knows this that is why they introduced Electoral vote who is one to two of popular vote , can they introduce graduate illiterate vote in Nigeria where a graduate vote will be five to one of that illiterate, the Senate have to do something, but i trust the Northerners, over their dead bodies they will never approve it, and guess what they control the senate,the army, the police, they decides who rules and who does not.Reasonable Nigerians rise up and fight illiterate voting scam system brought by the British devised to keep Nigeria forever in bondage., Majority of Northerners are fanatics illiterates, cow heads, doesn't know good about life that why Book haram will never go, because no one enlightens them, every one there is delusional.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by privaldo: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=XTHRONE post=76163752]Take this free education.

Nigeria is beyond redemption.A lot of them illiterates in the North, their elite knows this and love it, thats why any one that wants to bring education to the northerners becomes their enemy, One aboki was asked why he wanted to vote for Buhari at the polling unit, he said because he was told Atiku wants to sell Bornu and Kaduna states, imagine the mentality of someone. Who knows what their masters have told them in their stinking huts ..Nigeria is beyond redemption as long as , majority fools decides our leaders...
Honestly democracy is not a perfect government principle, it is only in Nigeria democracy that the vote of a beggar, a tout, a fool, an idiot, a slowpoke, a nonentity, one that doesn't know his left or right, will be the same as some one that knows what he want.America knows this that is why they introduced Electoral vote who is one to two of popular vote , can they introduce graduate illiterate vote in Nigeria where a graduate vote will be five to one of that illiterate, the Senate have to do something, but i trust the Northerners, over their dead bodies they will never approve it, and guess what they control the senate,the army, the police, they decides who rules and who does not.Reasonable Nigerians rise up and fight illiterate voting scam system brought by the British devised to keep Nigeria forever in bondage., Majority of Northerners are fanatics illiterates, cow heads, doesn't know good about life that why Book haram will never go, because no one enlightens them, every one there is delusional.[/quote
e don pain this one if you don't like the result don't worry sniper will be on discount immediately after the election or you join us in the
#NEXT LEVEL WITH SAI BABA
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by LisaAnne(f): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
XTHRONE:

Honestly democracy is not a perfect government principle, it is only in Nigeria democracy that the vote of a beggar, a tout, a fool, an idiot, a slowpoke, a nonentity, one that doesn't know his left or right, will be the same as some one that knows what he want.America knows this that is why they introduced Electoral vote who is one to two of popular vote , can they introduce graduate illiterate vote in Nigeria where a graduate vote will be five to one of that illiterate, the Senate have to do something, but i trust the Northerners, over their dead bodies they will never approve it, and guess what they control the senate,the army, the police, they decides who rules and who does not.Reasonable Nigerians rise up and fight illiterate voting scam system brought by the British devised to keep Nigeria forever in bondage., Majority of Northerners are fanatics illiterates, cow heads, doesn't know good about life that why Book haram will never go, because no one enlightens them, every one there is delusional.
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Afflalo:
Maybe they yaff return to their potopoto region to console atiku nd obi after hearing the colation of the election
These are what help the gworo man to garner rigged votes.
Incumbent factor.
Military and police.
Governors from the north who helped the gworo chewing gambari to inflate figures.
Underage voters with three PVCs.
I hope this helps?
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by globemoney: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
nedu666
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
Days of chestbeating are over it's time for action

1 Like

Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by nedu666: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Afflalo:
because u are unemployed dats why u are looking for what wont benefit u
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by XTHRONE(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=LisaAnne post=76164589][/quote]
U cute,
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by privaldo: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
cucumbae:

These are what help the gworo man to garner rigged votes.
Incumbent factor.
Military and police.
Governors from the north who helped the gworo chewing gambari to inflate figures.
Underage voters with three PVCs.
I hope this helps?
why is this one wailing so much, if you are not ok with the result I bet this could help you

1 Like

Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
XTHRONE:

You would not be saying all this if they had not rejected your Fulani slave master and his bigoted sidekick. Bitter loser.

1 Like

Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by Asshurbanipal: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Says who. We full ground. Your euphoria will be short lived and we will torment you for four years. Almajiri voters will not be here to help you

1 Like

Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by XTHRONE(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oshigun:

You would not be saying all this if they had not rejected your Fulani slave master and his bigoted sidekick. Bitter loser.

Buhari master I see you,
I am more concerned about the future, the election is fraud, not to talk of death and violence that came with it.
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by BENARI: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Afflalo:

Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by SouthEastFacts: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
We don move on, we are not as bittered as our sophisticated brothers.
Na 4+4+4+4 we dey now. 16 fvcking years to the North.
Re: I Can't See Any Igbo E-warriors,chest Beaters Again by Afflalo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
buhari nd apc go give Igbo sleepless night

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Celebrated Buhari Winning In Gutter Allegedly Dead / Edo State Politician Buys 2 Lions For Security Reasons (video) / Where Are These People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.