Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,843 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Corper Laments Her Ordeal In The Just Concluded Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Laments Her Ordeal In The Just Concluded Election (450 Views)

"How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) / APGA SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO IPOB FOR ASSISTING THEM TO WIN THE CONCLUDED ELECTION / Heroes In The Just Concluded Election in Edo State (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Laments Her Ordeal In The Just Concluded Election by ayusco85(m): 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
"The rigging was too much. I was the PO for my polling unit.

They wanted to kill us yesterday.

They subjected us to abject fear and anxiety. Nothing like card reader, PVC and the rest. They'll just bring figures and ask you to sign, stamp and give them ballot papers to thumbprint.

We didn't even bring out our card readers.

The total number of voters in my polling unit is 1220. These people gave APC 1000 votes, PDP 200 and APGA 20.
That's how APC won.

So this is how elections are being conducted in the north.

And we in the east will be wasting our time and energy queuing up, doing all manner of nonsense all in the name of free and fair election.

At some point, agents were signing, stamping and thumbprinting ballot papers at once. We didn't see even one voters card.

When we got back, we were so happy the result would be cancelled because we were told during the training that manual voting isn't valid. To our greatest surprise, INEC didn't even request for our card readers. They didn't even ask us how the election went. They didn't even check the signatures on the ballot papers. They didn't even ask why we had so many mistakes on our result sheets. They just copied the figures and asked us to go home.

"So my dear, INEC is a very big scam. Nigeria needs God's intervention."

Share this until it goes viral. This impunity must stop.
Re: Corper Laments Her Ordeal In The Just Concluded Election by federal9: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Only corpers that partook in the election as a PO can tell Nigerians the truth.

More should come and tell us what they know.

And from the look of things, it was as if the INEC chairman was under threat while the results were going on.

I can remember the pic of that corper caught with ballot papers and box.

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje Protests Sanwo-olu’s Rice Gift To Civil Servants, Barring Of ‘free Lagos’ / EFCC Releases Atiku’s Son-in-law, Arrests Former Presidential Aspirant, Turaki / Wike Must Go For Rivers State To Be Liberated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.