Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) (32952 Views)

Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2019
I sincerely want to thank INEC for giving us a president by their own decided figures

When I saw how Buhari was appointing his service chiefs and other government offices avoiding Yoruba or Igbo tribe even the North central hausas ....

I knew he was busy preparing for his second tenure

If PDP takes the case to the CJN...
.they will meet a Fulani man who will sit on the case for the next four years

So everything was well planned....
INEC chairman a Fulani man as well

Where will PDP start from and who will listen to them because all I can see are Fulani people

Other tribes are no more in power
Just used and dumped as usual

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Who actually cares
Life continues.
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by weezweezweez(m): 12:20am On Feb 27, 2019
saints2:
While the nation is under intense pressure all thanks to INEC who has broken the world record by counting the presidential results in 4 days now, the president seems to be keeping tab too of the latest development and live from ICC..

See pictures below..

who God has blessed, no man can curse...
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by CaptainBUGGY: 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

See this one..come and pick ur 5%ter form.. don't famz,with Buhari.. for he knows u not..He was made president by the north.. did u vote count? No!

U guys,think Buhari will forgive u for betraying in the southwest? hahaha, you are on a long thing .

Once again welcome to the 5% club..
this babe has been In sifia pains since morning, soo funny seeing her comments everywhere since morning
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by lloyds(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
This is the the most incompetent INEC cordinator in the history of Nigeria. . Very disorganized. . 4 days for wating na. .

All those mushroom parties they should pile them up together as one abeg. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by adioolayi(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr President and Mr VP.....You really fought a good fight.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 12:21am On Feb 27, 2019
sai buhari just leave them alone shouting rigging all about, just because the south are not many mtcheeeew #nextlevel

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by BubuZombi: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baba

Atikulator have being Buharitalize...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by dklex(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2019
That's the end of the Atikulated movement, c u in 4 years time. jah bless

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by kmaster007: 12:23am On Feb 27, 2019
saints2:
While the nation is under intense pressure all thanks to INEC who has broken the world record by counting the presidential results in 4 days now, the president seems to be keeping tab too of the latest development and live from ICC..

See pictures below..

my noble president. next level

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Joyrise: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
saints2:

See pictures below..

In 2015, the presidential election result was announced on 1 st April 2015 Wednesday also. Yakubu has not done was than he predecessor because he is not the one to bring the results to Abuja. Even when some RECs are called to come forward they were seen not ready despite the days spent. So people should stop making noise at nothing. it's not the first time because your candidate losts.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
## INEC DECIDES AND NOT NIGERIA DECIDES#####

Bornu and yobe with the highest epidemic of boko haram having up to 900,000 voters each.

I don't want Yoruba Muslims to quote me pls.....

You people don't know the game at all
Soon it will be clear to you all
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Had it been the results are going against his favour bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen killings would have escalated.
But how come north where Islamic terrorists are capturing local government areas have been getting millions of votes while southern states that are peaceful are getting hundreds of votes?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:25am On Feb 27, 2019
This is the original Oko awon Okoro grin

He's been dealing with them since 1966
tongue

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by rampantlover: 12:26am On Feb 27, 2019
He doesn't understand what's on the screen. He is more into cattles grin cheesy
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar must have spent at least $15, 000, 000 Million Dollars (N5,452,500,000 Billion) at the just concluded PDP Presidential primaries held at the Adokiye Amasiemaka Stadium, Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital. if this man was elected we all know what's going to happen..
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by abayolb: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

See this one..come and pick ur 5%ter form.. don't famz,with Buhari.. for he knows u not..He was made president by the north.. did u vote count? No!

U guys,think Buhari will forgive u for betraying in the southwest? hahaha, you are on a long thing .

.leave his vote alone abeg.Buhari the slayer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Victory well deserved. No room for looters, never again. Congratulations to our BUBU.
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
## INEC DECIDES AND NOT NIGERIA DECIDES#####

Bornu and yobe with the highest epidemic of boko haram having up to 900,000 voters each.

I don't want Yoruba Muslims to quote me pls.....

You people don't know the game at all
Soon it will be clear to you all

you better don't kill your self,
you better stay and enjoy the next level

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 12:30am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:

Ko werey lo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by staytravel: 12:34am On Feb 27, 2019
I don't know how this man gets the strength.
Na one kind fufu he dey eat.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 27, 2019
we're those shouting Atiku agbero of Cameroon... una see ur life ba! sai baba..abeg #like for pmb ,#share for Atiku agbero ibn el-sudani....����

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 12:41am On Feb 27, 2019
I bet he has no clue of what he is watching.
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
President of the North

Cifia pains?

Consider the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2019
ENIMONEY:
Who actually cares Life continues.
By all means, avoid the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 1:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Chatflick:
I bet he has no clue of what he is watching.

Una go wail tire grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 1:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Please,i beg all you PDP Atiku supporters don't drink poison and die.Let enjoy the next level together after all we all are brothers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Arisheloaded(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Good
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by Manbiggs(m): 1:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Praktikals:
I am so much impressed by party PCP. No noise and yet performed better than Sowore, Mogalu and Fela Durotoye put together.
Some old people thought it was pdp. People voted for them unknowingly

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by MrHighSea: 2:10am On Feb 27, 2019
dguyindcorner:
You know a wise man once said nothing at all.

May God continue to prosper you and lift this our country in your time.
Winter is coming
Re: President Buhari Watching INEC Results Announcement On NTA (Photos) by felixawe(m): 2:13am On Feb 27, 2019
24/7 he is on cap, na waoh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Asphalt Plant Commences Operation (Photos) / We’ve Uncovered A ‘Satanic’ Plot By Dangote To Cause Chaos – Kogi Government / Fayose Hugged His Wife During Celebraion Of Women's Day In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.