Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? (3380 Views)

How Has Trading Helped You / Betting Has Helped Me / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2019
I've been on nairaland for years but I can affirmatively say I've not for once seen something meaningful. I mean something that added 1kobo to my account. All I see is bunch of craps, scam posts. You see a thread assuring u 5k/day but the op has not even made a dine from it.
Please if u have made it financially through nairaland, u can share it here... Please don't post a site where u are yet to earn from or trying to build referrals. Businesses, job offers and investment opportunities are welcomed

7 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by paddyofboss(m): 12:03am On Feb 27, 2019
Yes Atiku.. They have helped him fail with likes n shares

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by onlinetomola(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2019
paddyofboss:
Yes Atiku.. They have helped him fail with likes n shares

Savage ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How wicked are thou undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by Bungalow: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by Neduzze5(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
jpride:
I've been on nairaland for years but I can affirmatively say I've not for once seen something meaningful. I mean something that added 1kobo to my account. All I see is bunch of craps, scam posts. You see a thread assuring u 5k/day but the op has not even made a dine from it.
Please if u have made it financially through nairaland, u can share it here... Please don't post a site where u are yet to earn from or trying to build referrals. Businesses, job offers and investment opportunities are welcomed

Someone gave out 10k each to three persons the other day. Another person gave out 100k early this year. I plan to give out something later this year too.

I've equally gotten several jobs from this site as well. I bought one of my laptops from here and my solar package as well. Endeavor not to stick to romance and and politics section only.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Neduzze5:

Someone gave out 10k each to three persons the other day. Another person gave out 100k early this year. I plan to give out something later this year too.

I've equally gotten several jobs from this site as well. I bought one of my laptops from here and my solar package as well. Endeavor not to stick to romance and and politics section only.
What are you even saying? Not sure you read the post well

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Spygadgets19:
What are you even saying? Not sure you read the post well

He is obviously out of his senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by Duke007(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nairaland is like an open source software. You get what you want. I have been cure of depression through Nairaland. I have gotten two jobs, I have bought a laptop and some items. And of course, I made some good friends. So Nairaland is very beneficial
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by Godsent12(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
The times of good information on nairaland is over,unlike before,old nairalanders have benefitted massively and they are enjoying their lives now,everything on nairaland now is just scam and crap,I only come to nairaland to read news. #I have been scammed on nairaland severally#
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by fidelitystrs: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have gotten several jobs through Nairaland and made money through information on freelance also made some cash through a link posted here on investment section.

I have also help people here also on Nairaland in terms of jobs n business deals
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by naijanative: 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ok, was low on cash. Saw some stuff on nairaland and quora about transcription. Did some test, failed many. The only one I passed wasn't worth it - scribie. Lionbridge now invited me for a project Ghana / Nigeria English transcription. Within one week, I was made QA / Reviewer making $6/hr (not audio hour). $6 for every hour I'm logged in working, though there was minimum thoroughput which I always exceeded. Made close to $3K or more on that project before I got back to work in my field. No joking, you can get ideas from here and quora, especially on quora.
jpride:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
I have learnt a lot from nairaland most especially the ideas about mini importation it has really helped me a lot after I resigned from my 6 to 6 office job,with the ideas on mini importation I have being able to create lots of online stores both on konga,jumia and other foreign ecommerce sites selling different items which I get at jaw dropping prices from Chinese suppliers daily and with this biz I was able to build my house in the villa....Nairaland rocks

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by santopelele(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
naijanative:
Ok, was low on cash. Saw some stuff on nairaland and quora about transcription. Did some test, failed many. The only one I passed wasn't worth it - scribie. Lionbridge now invited me for a project Ghana / Nigeria English transcription. Within one week, I was made QA / Reviewer making $6/hr (not audio hour). $6 for every hour I'm logged in working, though there was minimum thoroughput which I always exceeded. Made close to $3K or more on that project before I got back to work in my field. No joking, you can get ideas from here and quora, especially on quora.
BRO, HOW DO U DO IT IN LIONSBRIDGE AND HOW DOES THE SITE WORKS? BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LEGIT ONLINE JOB TO ENGAGE MYSELF WITH AS A STUDENT
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 12:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Godsent12:
The times of good information on nairaland is over,unlike before,old nairalanders have benefitted massively and they are enjoying their lives now,everything on nairaland now is just scam and crap,I only come to nairaland to read news. #I have been scammed on nairaland severally#

I'm of d same opinion bro

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2019
fidelitystrs:
I have gotten several jobs through Nairaland and made money through information on freelance also made some cash through a link posted here on investment section.

I have also help people here also on Nairaland in terms of jobs n business deals

We want to make it too. Pls do well to share with us here
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 1:00am On Feb 28, 2019
naijanative:

Pls can u help me out on transcription? I've failed d test severally
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by alezzy13: 3:54am On Feb 28, 2019
jpride:

The sad fact is close to 95% of the so-called money making threads outright rubbish if not scams.

From my experience any thread claiming to have 'discovered' the 'latest secret to online wealth' are usually fake. More often they are ponzi-type referrals and they usually start by asking you to 'drop your email'.

Thankfully there are some very few viable ones and such threads very open and clear about what the business is about. Some posters have testified that they indeed made money from them, like the quora transcription, for instance. We hope to hear about more of such
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by santopelele(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
we are waiting
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by treycolo18: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hi I would like to suggest something it way more realistic than those referrals and stuffs.. Download Premise app on playstore.at least the few Kobo they give is more real than 5k/ day and stuffs.
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by clems88(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
treycolo18:
Hi I would like to suggest something it way more realistic than those referrals and stuffs.. Download Premise app on playstore.at least the few Kobo they give is more real than 5k/ day and stuffs.
are u sure its not your app you want us to download
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
So nobody has useful tips to share here?
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by onlinetomola(m): 2:00am On Mar 02, 2019
Neduzze5:

I am one of the benefactors that receives 10 each. Nairaland has being helpful really. God Bless Seun and those people that have good heart on nairaland .
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by treycolo18: 3:57am On Mar 04, 2019
There is no harm in trying.https://www.premise.com/contributors/. Read about them on that website and download the app if you are not satisfied with what they do just delete the app... anyways I'm thankful to them.A m from Ghana and at least I get something small for credit it's than other app waisting your time and I look forward to more app like them.if you know of any lemme know.

Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
I'll check it out
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by treycolo18: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
I hope you also share how Nigerian task marketplace looks like!!And a little advice to is to get a bicycle wink
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by NOBODYY: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Okay
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
NOBODYY:

Hello sir, please help me.. I also import from China, I'm a Corp member trying to make ends meet.. Which foreign site can i also trade on??
WhatsApp me let's chat,contact on my signature
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by NOBODYY: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
Waste of time.
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by javaRookie: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44 dominique What are you still waiting for? Do the needful. Lets see who Nairaland don epp and learn from them.
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by jpride(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
I'm yet to see meaningful something on NL
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by NOBODYY: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
treycolo18:
There is no harm in trying.https://www.premise.com/contributors/. Read about them on that website and download the app if you are not satisfied with what they do just delete the app... anyways I'm thankful to them.A m from Ghana and at least I get something small for credit it's than other app waisting your time and I look forward to more app like them.if you know of any lemme know.

It works oo.. Thanks bro if you know any other app like this please boss
Re: Has Anyone Been Helped Through Nairaland? by treycolo18: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
So far that's the only reasonable app that pays in Africa I think.Am still searching.With Premise they pay more in the developed countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitcoin Investment (screen Shot) / Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 Thread / Investor Wanted For Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.