Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

#NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth (43883 Views)

Grammy: Tiwa Savage Ignores Wizkid & Burna Boy, Congratulates Tems On Nomination / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by saints2(f): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria's king of the street, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy or Area Father has written a heartfelt letter to the President, Pres. Buhari, in his letter, he congratulated the president for a well-fought battle, but he has some words for the youth... Read below

Oga Presido,

Like King Saul was to the Israelites, so you are to Nigeria. I
dey take style hail you, kai!!! Congratulations.

I am not a fan but I dey give you accolades because you and your cabal brothers understand the Jungle politics of Nigeria. Over shap worry una because una know tey tey sey the people who cast the votes decides nothing but the people who count the votes decides everything. Una Well done.

Over to us Mumu Naija’s.

I know it’s beginning to dawn on fellow frustrated Nigerians that we are about to port to the “Next Level” of original suffer head. It was obvious to me that since you clinched this power in 2015 there was going to be, no looking back, after all see how many times you tried.

People shouting all over the place sey you rig election, hummmm, can you imagine? Na today politrickcians begin rig? If PDP and APC Na d same of the same why didn’t dey outrig you. Na today wey free and fair elections die for dis country? Abegi make we hear word. Mumu people, no be una been dey shout lesser evil, lesser evil. How can lesser defeat Bigger. Sai Baba, chop knuckles ��mumu Nigerians never know how far.

Na now we go take suffer sow uniform. Welcome to second slavery.
Nonsense!!!!!!

Source:
https://politricknews..com/2019/02/nigeriadecides-charly-boy-congratulates.html

126 Likes 18 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by saints2(f): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks to @inecnigeria, southern Nigeria is being disenfranchised, how on earth will more voters be accredited in war torn zones compared to southern states
#NigeriaDecides2019
#southernersarebeingdisenfranchised
@OfficialAPCNg @OfficialPDPNig @NGRPresident
@realFFK @BBCWorld

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Akiara: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Zombies will avoid this thread like Ebola and they will pretend as if this statement is irrelevant. .....but they will suffer most. Time is constant.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by eboagu1010(m): 1:14am On Feb 27, 2019
na so, let's hope that God uses him to change Naija.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:28am On Feb 27, 2019
The years gone by in the election cycle add up to your biological clock as well. Those who were 28 in 2015 will be 36 in 2023. Meaning that a day cometh when you will look up from the screen of your smarter devices and realize that youth is gone and you have not lived - prof segun A.

It's a sad day in Nigeria.

The cabal won.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by BotRascal(f): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Everything we dey do… To the Next Level Everywhere where we dey go… To the Next Level. Abeg una wey sabi sing the song make una help me sing am. We are going…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by DozieInc(m): 1:47am On Feb 27, 2019
saints2:
Nigeria's king of the street, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy or Area Father has written a heartfelt letter to the President, Pres. Buhari, in his letter, he congratulated the president for a well-fought battle, but he has some words for the youth... Read below

Oga Presido,

I am not a fan but I dey give you accolades because you and your cabal brothers understand the Jungle politics of Nigeria. Over shap worry una because una know tey tey sey the people who cast the votes decides nothing but the people who count the votes decides everything. Una Well done.

Over to us Mumu Naija’s.

I know it’s beginning to dawn on fellow frustrated Nigerians that we are about to port to the “Next Level” of original suffer head. It was obvious to me that since you clinched this power in 2015 there was going to be, no looking back, after all see how many times you tried.

People shouting all over the place sey you rig election, hummmm, can you imagine? Na today politrickcians begin rig? If PDP and APC Na d same of the same why didn’t dey outrig you. Na today wey free and fair elections die for dis country? Abegi make we hear word. Mumu people, no be una been dey shout lesser evil, lesser evil. How can lesser defeat Bigger. Sai Baba, chop knuckles ��mumu Nigerians never know how far.

Nonsense!!!!!!

Source:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 27, 2019
People are celebrating already

I will trek from Nigeria to Sudan for baba but I will branch to Cameroon first to Console Atiku's kinsmen....who're ryt nau in sifia pain...

BTW... kwankwaso na big scammer...where was he wen Gandollar was busy concocting 1.4m +of votes....Maybe he was at Kofar Wambai market selling Red Caps to keke Napep riders grin

14 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Mankosi: 2:42am On Feb 27, 2019
No be small thing...
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by kasheemawo(m): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Hope this promise would be fulfilled

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Babiboy: 2:48am On Feb 27, 2019
grin Dog started again

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by cr7lomo: 3:00am On Feb 27, 2019
This country is a waste...mk everybody go answer im papa name...there is never any development in Muslim fanatical leaders that rule ....from Yemen to Chad down to Niger or Pakistan or even Afghanistan to Sudan ....no difference between those places and northern Nigeria...we need to all go our separate ways

SW should forget the fake promises made by that lifeless man...that man is an Islamic fantastic and will never give power to the south after his tenure...he plans on giving power to another Muslim fanatical , el rufai and then the sw will understand that evil man's plan ...and he will use power of incumbency to make it happen...and that's y he is a god in core northern states...atiku is liberal and that's y he lost woefully...atiku to them is an infidel... and they knew atiku wud hv handed over to the south

The sw have forgotten so soon how babangida promised them leadership, only to annul the June 12 election and then stylishly handed over to abacha ... Their plan was for abacha to rule us for decades like ghadaffi but death took him away....I just don't know when the sw would wise up and stick with SS and SE as one...tinubu na selfish devil

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by MisterGrace: 3:15am On Feb 27, 2019
No truer words Sir. But with God on my side, I and my family shall not lack the best things even in these times.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Baawaa(m): 4:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations will not cease in our lifes this year

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by ipobarethieves: 4:10am On Feb 27, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed pa charlie is now a democrat.Let sumbody shoutv Hallllleluuuu!!!

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by princessayesha(f): 4:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Charly boy is in severe pains grin anyways, na only you go suffer dear charly. Your mumu just started.

16 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Baawaa(m): 4:13am On Feb 27, 2019
B
Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by amiibaby(f): 4:14am On Feb 27, 2019
AnuofiAPC... Indeed our suffering just doubled x two

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Sleekfingers: 4:20am On Feb 27, 2019
saints2:

Oga Presido,

Over to us Mumu Naija’s.

Nonsense!!!!!!

Source:

Nigerian king of the street?

Make una dey Small small dey lie naaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by ndindiatu: 4:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Thank God I run comet for naiga

4 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by shugabasbn: 4:28am On Feb 27, 2019
All what I want to say is thank you Bubu abi lifeless or Jibril from Sudan for frustrated and expulsion of Bukola Saraki the Golden son of SE, the Iroko of PDP and the traitor of Kwara state out of Senate.

We the good citizen of Kwara can never forget you, your lifeless body will forever kept in our morgue.
Thanks PMB. Olowo ori Oko Aisha. The Moses of our time

7 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by owlsee: 4:30am On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=saints2 post=76166941]Nigeria's king of the street, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy or Area Father has written a heartfelt letter to the President, Pres. Buhari, in his letter, he congratulated the president for a well-fought battle, but he has some words for the youth... Read below

Oga Presido,

Over to us Mumu Naija’s.

Nonsense!!!!!!

Source:

Charley boy, when you go turn man?

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by mike1994reds: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2019
I have no sympathy for anybody. likewise, I'm indifferent to the outcome of the election, Atiku would not have been in anyway different, Atiku and his party only want power cos they miss it, their starving members miss the luxury of sharing the National cake, it's not as if they were truly coming to change the country. The joke is on the dumb suffering masses who keep recycling their failed leaders. Some don't even know they're suffering! We are at a crossroad! I'm just out of ideas on how this country would liberate itself sad sad sad

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Pavore9: 4:32am On Feb 27, 2019
I am indifferent to whoever wins, not taking anything personal. .Majority of Nigerians in their state of learned helplessness have convinced themselves that alternatives do not exist.

8 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by madjune(m): 4:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Charley don forget his fellow, proper mumu Deji Adeyanju wey carry matter for head go prison.

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 27, 2019
I can never take this fake idi ot man serious. Was it not the same man who was against old people.....i dont trust ibo.

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Nellykuch: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Abeg no call God put for this matter,this is Naija's problem. God will help us if we come out to liberate ourselves.
author=eboagu1010 post=76167185]na so, let's hope that God uses him to change Naija.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides: Charly Boy Congratulates Pres. Buhari, Has A Word For The Youth by Ogirheema: 4:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Akiara:
Zombies will avoid this thread like Ebola and they will pretend as if this statement is irrelevant. .....but they will suffer most. Time is constant.

Zombie ooo, no Zombie ooo, you go dey alright las las.

e pain am
e pain them.

e sweet me.
e sweet us

Sai Baba.
#YouCanKeepTheInsultsComing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Is Now A Baby Daddy (see Photos) / Adedoyin Adekola, Odunlade Adekola Son's Birthday Photos / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.