Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) (72275 Views)

Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video) / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Buhari’s Reaction When Small Doctor Told Him 'Stop Sleeping' (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by toluene1234: 5:42am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Nigerians are not happy at this declaration .

No jubilation anywhere because the real votes didn't count.

It's a sad day for the country .
I beg who b d Nigerians wey no happy.
Over 15millions of people are happy with this declaration .
My advice: just accept the reality not to inflict yourself with sifia injuries and believing God for a better Nigeria. Just watch and see what happens in the next 4 years.

5 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Sadiqali24(m): 5:44am On Feb 27, 2019
next time Igbo's started shouting restructuring, tell them they are the most confused set of people. the refused to come out and vote and how comes Atiku didn't planned for any election malpractice?
and why will he be shouting up and down that he wants to sell the NNPC?
we are really sucked till the next four years.
NC tried for him,SW,SS,SE also but he didn't tried for himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by dermmy(m): 5:46am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria....

Lol.. you need to visit third​ mainland​ bridge.

2 Likes

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by joyousever(f): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Just look at the hypocrites jubilating over a vain & sham victory, even after almost four years of untold hardship & tyranny. Anyways, I hope no pro-tyranny apologists will come & start wailing/lamenting about the taste of another upgraded next level bitter pill when it starts happening!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Larryndelaw: 5:48am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
You have not recovered from wailing.
Pls. Don't drink snipper bro. It doesn't worth it.
Atiku children will be flying back to their bases from tomorrow and enjoying their father's loot while u are busy ranting.
Pls go and look for something better to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by MChaze25(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2019
One thing is clear, no sane educated Nigerian wants him up there.
Let him have it in mind that it's those child voters and poor people in the north that he is rulling.
His northern agenda will continue with apointments. Crazy prices of food and commodities will continue.
No wahala. My own is no pity for any Hausa begger any more.
Time to start dealing with these senseless people. If you want money, go meet your Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by homody(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku should report his Nairaland campaign associate to efcc for refund, they only campaign for "likes for Atiku" rather than real votes.

Click share if you agree with me.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by agarawu23(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
na still never give up even after Nigerians are okay with him?

Na want make thief take over the country so that we can go backwards?

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:52am On Feb 27, 2019
femtex007:
He's just a simple man.

A deceptive Man U mean. Apc has brought back full rigging of elections to win so we are back to square 1. Fake northern votes. INEC is also a fraud.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by benitwater(m): 5:53am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
too early for this Mr man OT whatever you are,don't kill urself

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nukilia: 5:56am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Time for Nigerians to brace up for the challenges coming ahead...

Despite the hardship faced by Nigerians during the Abacha regime, if he had contested as a Democratic candidate, he would have won on tribal grounds with loads of cash doing the job. When you impoverish the people and give peanuts to them, they'll forever worship you.

#RuthlessLeadership
#LessonsForTheFuture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by chinedumoooo: 5:57am On Feb 27, 2019
No more Atikulate, Atikulate we,can have some rest and be focus again.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:01am On Feb 27, 2019
toluene1234:

I beg who b d Nigerians wey no happy.
Over 15millions of people are happy with this declaration .
My advice: just accept the reality not to inflict yourself with sifia injuries and believing God for a better Nigeria. Just watch and see what happens in the next 4 years.
las las na we all go pass tru the sifia pains ..15millon pipu never voted buhari...
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by contigiency(m): 6:03am On Feb 27, 2019
The man's maturity and approach to issues is legendary.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by krushdripper(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Where is Nnamdi Kanu ? wink
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Bad belle.
And they voted for him grin

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 6:06am On Feb 27, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
your cup of tea

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2019
emperorzillion:
Nigeria can never be great again until the foolish masses stops recycling this old leaders.. We are the problem of ourselves...

Please forget rigging, I lost hope in this country because the masses only believe in the old leaders..

Imagine still being ruled by people of power since the 1980's regime ...

Let everyman fight for himself, if dem like make ASUU go back to strike, if dem like make dem no pay teachers for 12 months, if dem like make 1bag of rice become N40,000...

No more pity pity.. Na the masses wey dey depend on government for survival go hear am pass ..

As for me, Abeggg Emeka tell ur client say money don reflect for hin Wellsfargo checking acct , I go give u aboki account wey e go deposit the funds...

So na Atiku and Obituary be young Nigerians abi?

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 27, 2019
femtex007:
He's just a simple man.
U mean acted LIFELESSLY ...??
How can he rejoice when he already knew what transpired..??
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2019
SMH
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Abujalal: 6:08am On Feb 27, 2019
The most useless person is u the wailing wailer of ipob and the pdp. otatapiapia go sell 2day. u just need 1
TheGuyNextDoor:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2019
chinedumoooo:
No more Atikulate, Atikulate we,can have some rest and be focus again.
supported
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
The man is truly brain dead. Always looking like he doesn't even know what's going on. You fo.ols just re-elected the fanatical Fulani cabal that control this lifeless carcass thinking you elected Mr. Integrity. Walai if I hear pim this next 4 years ehn! I dey watch una.
Eyya, e pain u well well
just take hard.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by captianfreeman(m): 6:10am On Feb 27, 2019
Thank God this cinema has finally come to an end.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by khcode(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Be Buhari or Atiku are they the best Nigeria could produce out of all the professors and other well educated with mentally balanced thinking human in the country. Shame on all of us.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Melian(f): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Tekecoms1:
I adore this guy.

I simply love him.
Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Everybody shouting Back to Daura now they can keep quiet. People who dont know what they want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by Nitah1: 6:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Tyranny in power...
I just weep for my country.
Mumu, weep for yourself.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by penultematee(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulation sir,we the patriot citizen are solidly behind you sir.NEXT LEVEL HERE WE COME.

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by NoonMasamune: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

It was announced at night. People are resting.saving their energy for the festivities to come grin

1 Like

Re: See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) by proprince(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Oh how the great nation has fallen..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Powerful Images From Nigeria’s March 28 Presidential Polls / Captain Francis Osakwe Ferried Odumegwu Ojukwu To Safety (Photo) / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.