Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll (5996 Views)

APC ‘Uses’ Peter Obi To Campaign Ahead Of Gubernatorial Election (Photo) / Edo 2020: Obaseki Resumes Campaign In Etsako Central / Fpp’s Vote Not Fight Campaign Ahead Of 2019 Election Get A Morale Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by Chikiletta: 5:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Enugu State Governor and governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, in continuation of his intense door-to-door campaign today stormed Obinagu Uwani Akpugo in Nkanu West Local Government Area, ahead of March 9 Governorship and House of Assembly Elections.

The People's Governor, who canvassed for votes, displaying the PDP Logo (Umbrella), thanked the people of Enugu State for their support and peaceful conduct during the Presidential and National Assembly Elections.

He urged them to come out en masse on March 9 to vote for the candidates of the party, proclaiming that the election will surely end in praise.

Other speakers at the colourful event, such as the House of Respresentatives Member-Elect in the area, Chief Nnoli Nnaji, the House of Assembly candidate of the party, Rt. Hon. Iloabuchi Aniagu, the Council Chairman, Hon. Ikechukwu Okenwa, the Chairman of Governing Council, Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, Deaconess Ifeoma Nwobodo, and the Director-General, Gburugburu Campaign Organisation, Nkanu West LGA, Chief Mike Onuh, also expressed gratitude to the people for their massive support for the PDP during the last election and appealed to them to vote for candidates of the PDP in the coming exercise.

They extolled the leadership virtues of Gov. Ugwuanyi as a good man, great achiever and humble leader with a rare act of simplicity that endears him to the people, urging the electorate to re-elect him.

Climax of the campaign was the sensitisation and education of voters on how to cast their votes during the election.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/ugwuanyi-resumes-campaign-ahead-of-march-9-guber-poll/

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by theoldpretender(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Smooth Operator.

Smooth Operator.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by mknigeriagreat: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Sharp guy the earlier the bettter for him ooo because everyone wants to go to the next level with buhari. I pity people like tambuwal not sure if he will make it during the governorship elecrion. If you dull pere as a pdp governor, apc go enter your body like soldier ant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by princeade86(m): 6:14am On Feb 27, 2019
thanks for the support u gave atiku. even they won from states with low IQ, poverty, yet, they still rig massively. i wish nigeria shud get to a stage that we will be voting electronically, that is when northerners will never rule us again. one love nigeria.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by Adaowerri111: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2019
He might be rigged out by power drunk APC
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by mariodko190(m): 6:16am On Feb 27, 2019
I rather sale my PVC for 20naira than voting any idiot whose vote won’t count
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by OldBeer: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Others have already moved on.
Meanwhile some people still want to die on Bubu's matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by olusola200: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2019
No more insufficient money
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
All the best to the gubernatorial candidates.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by Alejob: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Powerbank for your laptop and phones here
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by MrPolitics: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Sharp guy the earlier the bettter for him ooo because everyone wants to go to the next level with buhari. I pity people like tambuwal not sure if he will make it during the governorship elecrion. If you dull pere as a pdp governor, apc go enter your body like soldier ant

I am more sure now that Tambuwal will make it. He delivered well for Atiku. I expected a much wider gap from Sokoto.
Tambuwal showed that he’s no walk over
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by yetundeflexxy: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2019
wish him success
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by yetundeflexxy: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2019
i hope he wins
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by DigitB: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2019
He will surely fail.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by Ayobami7(m): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Resumes Campaign Ahead Of March 9 Guber Poll by princehinnex: 10:32am On Feb 27, 2019
The People's Governor, who canvassed for votes, displaying the PDP Logo (Umbrella), thanked the people of Enugu State for their support and peaceful conduct during the Presidential and National Assembly Elections.

Atiku hope you are watching the selfishness of the ppl u called your party members God helps us.

I expect every PDP member should be consoling atiku nd find a way of lifting the spirit of the party nt promoting selfish and personal ambition

(1) (Reply)

Man Cry Out After Urashi Bridge Commissioned By Okorocha Collapsed In Imo State / Bandits Targeting And Killing Our Male Children In Zamfara Worrisome – Rep Gumi / Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.