Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (50540 Views)

Senate: APC Secures 59 Seats, PDP 36, LP 8, NNPP 2, SDP 2 / 10th Senate: APC Leads With 51 Seats, PDP 27, LP 7 / Senate: APC Secures 64 Seats, PDP 40, YPP 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Alejob: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Powerbank for your laptop and phones here
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by gberra: 6:31am On Feb 27, 2019
APC will rule for 60 years.

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by biookuta(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by otabuko(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Alexis11:
Some persons thought people like Saraki, Kwankwaso and others helped Buhari in 2015, not knowing that it was Buhari that "helped" them. grin
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by gberra: 6:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Pigs can grunt, wailers can go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by gabbasin: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Okorocha will likely get the nod of the party for Senate president instead of Orji Kalu, the corruption trial Kalu is undergoing will count against him
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Corrinthians(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
My only disappointed is that I didn't collect my own share of Atiku money to celebrate the wonderous outcome of this election.

We love you Buhari kiss
Our once vicious soldier. What happened na. cheesy

You come too quiet and gentle jor.

3 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Corrinthians(m): 6:38am On Feb 27, 2019
alaoeri:
They should render Dino useless in the next Senate.
I look forward to that honestly. angry

4 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Our once vicious soldier. What happened na. cheesy

You come too quiet and gentle jor.

I came back to celebrate with baba. I've been following the news like craze since Saturday. My heart is so so delighted. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by okofians(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2019
The real party men and women..... APC and next level is a goal
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
My only disappointed is that I didn't collect my own share of Atiku money to celebrate the wonderous outcome of this election.

We love you Buhari kiss
Ogbeni shut up. My only disappointed kee you there; dullarpo cheesy
Why be say most supporters of buhari dull and most of them dey poor and wretched. Nawa o

Because of bubu many reasonable people will no longer give alms to all you roadside beggers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by ridbell01(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
cathodekazim:
About this time last week

Like for Atiku, Share for Buhari

Atiku: 700 likes
Buhari: 27 shares

Ariku won on Facebook, 2go, vizmith, Twitter, instagram, celebrity post etc

PDP always win on social media

Sadly anybody these set of ppl support is bound to lose.
they are crying somewhere now if not to add to their problems I suppose dey call their names now

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Turboking(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2019
okuneddie:
They will only Sidon look even though APC doesn’t have the two third. The last rubbish they did that produced Saraki as Senate president can’t happen again.
I hope they will give the East (Orji Uzor Kalu) the senate president slot to balance the equation.
rather than picking a south easterner i think south south is in pole position to the senate president seat and that gives omo agege some kinda edge over the likes of OUK(for his baggage of curruption cases and Rochas(cos of his 2023 presidential ambitions and flagrant disobedient to the party) moreover both kalu nd rochas are first time senate unlike omo agege favoured by the unwritten rules/law of the red chamber on equity which says when equity are equal the first in time prevails

5 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:

Ogbeni shut up. My only disappointed kee you there; dullarpo cheesy
Why be say most supporters of buhari dull and most of them dey poor and wretched. Nawa o

Because of bubu many reasonable people will no longer give alms to all you roadside beggers

Thanks for pointing out my error just like Nigerians pointed out Atiku's mistake of entering the lion's den. kiss

Error fixed.

Me a beggar? Lol grin I can't stress myself.

7 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Corrinthians(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:

I came back to celebrate with baba. I've been following the news like craze since Saturday. My heart is so so delighted. grin
Lol. It's alright dear. We missed you. Enjoy your celebrations. smiley

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Lol. It's alright dear. We missed you. Enjoy your celebrations. smiley

Ṣugbọn tani eléyìí? Kíni ID ẹ tí mo mọ?

2 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by TGMISKY(m): 6:53am On Feb 27, 2019
No more Saraki and his antics.

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Agromuda(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2019
okuneddie:
They will only Sidon look even though APC doesn’t have the two third. The last rubbish they did that produced Saraki as Senate president can’t happen again.
I hope they will give the East (Orji Uzor Kalu) the senate president slot to balance the equation.

I was so too, but Orji is a new entrant into the senate and principals officials must be a ranking senator. That is, a returning Senator.

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by shugabasbn: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Many of PDP 'senators' will soon decamped.
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Bsure: 7:02am On Feb 27, 2019
APC now has a chance at correcting all they didnt do right during their first term. Second chance dont come easy. PMB shouldnt blow it this time around. We're solidly behind him as always

5 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Akpuoru: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Click like if you believe Atiku will win this election and share if you think PMB will . . .

2 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Jesse1991: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Alexis11:
Some persons thought people like Saraki, Kwankwaso and others helped Buhari in 2015, not knowing that it was Buhari that "helped" them. grin
We told them they will not hear. Thank God saraki is gone. Now budget will be signed on time. No more unnecessary breaks in the Senate

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Ballack1(m): 7:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Southerners will regret supporting Buhari
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by Bluffly: 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Originakalokalo:

If APC gets 7 more seats, they will have the required two-thirds of the Senate.... Which means they don't need the opposition for anything...

There are two sides to this coin.... It speeds up decision making.

On the other side, it brings the system to a one-party affair..which has serious consequences.

If it brings it to one party, then it's a clear opportunity for APC to prove their ideology. Just like when PDP has it all.
Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by WarriAproko: 7:23am On Feb 27, 2019
okuneddie:
is a new comer. Only 2times senator can become the SP

4 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by martineverest(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

SE will never have the Senate President.
They did nothing for APC and by that fact, they can't reap where they didn't sow
I see omo agege of delta state becoming SP

2 Likes

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by martineverest(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2019
gabbasin:
Okorocha will likely get the nod of the party for Senate president instead of Orji Kalu, the corruption trial Kalu is undergoing will count against him
na....omo agege will likely be the SP, while okoricha will be the deputy

1 Like

Re: How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 by tesppidd: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Originakalokalo:

If APC gets 7 more seats, they will have the required two-thirds of the Senate.... Which means they don't need the opposition for anything...

There are two sides to this coin.... It speeds up decision making.

On the other side, it brings the system to a one-party affair..which has serious consequences.

no

they need 73 seats for two-thirds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibikunle Amosun Surrenders 1000 AK47 Rifles, 4000 Bullets / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.