Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him (362 Views)

New US Intelligence Chief, Warned Nigeria Against Electing Buhari In 2015 / Nigerians Made Huge Mistake Electing Buhari In 2015 – Segun Sowunmi / Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by Mandynews(f): 5:55am On Feb 27, 2019
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, had on Wednesday morning declared Buhari winner of the presidential poll held in the country last Saturday. He defeated Atiku Abubakar of the PDP.
Buhari, who was at the APC Presidential Campaign Council Office, in Abuja addressed the country after his re-election.
He thanks millions of Nigerians who voted him to continue serving us for the next four years.

More via https://mandynews.com/buhari-applauds-nigerians-for-re-electing-him/

Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by Deomovies: 6:09am On Feb 27, 2019
If the Great Mayhem your party caused. Anyway congrats. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2019
I didn't vote for you. Non of my relative voted for you , I don't give a flying fuckabout you, you're not my president , I don't have a president .

If they conduct this election again , I will still vote against you .
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by oyebanji44: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by GideonOludayomi(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Now, I seriously pity Osibanjo....but I hope he scales through unscratched.
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by zoedew: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Only the corrupt who are after the NNPC for sale to their friends have something to fear.
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Who are the Nigerians that elected you?
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by handie(m): 6:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Mr. President, I supported u passionately. Both online and offline, u had my support even in the midst of cyber bullying and insults from PDP Nairaland, Facebook and Twitter constituencies. Sir, I supported you based on two reasons: One, since I became politically aware in 2003, I have
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by Gabriel004: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2019
grin Fulani herdsmen right now. More killings to our elbows

Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by GuyWise101(m): 6:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Idiot we didn't re-elect you, you only rigged yourself to power and forced your dead self on us.
Re: Buhari Applauds Nigerians For Re-electing Him by Mynd44: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2019

(1)

Wike Acquired Weapons, Wants To Unleash Violence - Rivers Gov'ship Candidates / Don’t Take My Criticisms Personal – Obasanjo To Buhari / PDP Co-ordinator Shot By Assassins [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.