Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (34509 Views)

15 By-elections: PDP Kicks As APC Wins In Lagos, Bauchi, Others / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Sugarplum777(f): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Scam embarassed
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
islandmoon:
buhari is not my own president

Okay. You are not a Nigerian or you from Togo...

Nigeria president is Mohammed buhari...
If you are not okay by it, go to Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by TemmyT002(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
No be only rerun, na refly

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by ppogba: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Whatever happened to the following 'words of wisdom'

1. One million red caps in Kano.
2. Mammoth crowd in katsina(Bubu's hometown).
3. 22,000 likes for Atiku, 755 shares for Buhari.
4. Atiku will divide the North.
5. Whoever Obasanjo endorses............
6. Atiku will get 20 million votes from South South and South East.
7. Atiku has won all the online polls.
8. Five international media groups predict victory for Atiku.
9. Buhari will receive the Gbagbo and Venezuela treatment.
9.5. Back to Daura.
10. ATIKULATED OBEDIENTLY!

tongue tongue tongue

11. 400,000 agents mobilised nationwide to man the polling stations.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by xjiggy: 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Naija4love:
Yes because this election is totally cheat ,scam, inconclusive. How can inec cancel ever 100 thousand vote in one state, some 70, 87,55,83 thousands vote in state that is cheat. Did you know how many families come out an vote that thousands inec cancel. I sad no. It rigging by inec
Oga why the rant. Take it easy. Cool down.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2019
The online voting for Atiku was a heavy sign of the minds of the Nigerian people.
,,if Kaduna can deliver for Atiku then some Northerners really supported him

But INEC can't be an online thing,...
INEC CHAIRMAN...... Fulani man
CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF....Fulani man
iGP..........Fulani man
CJN......who is supposed to give justice,..removed
Now a Fulani man

JONATHAN COME AND SEE HOW YOU TOOK POWER OUT OF THE HANDS OF NIGERIANS

Lols....am not surprised a bit
Congrats to the power blood drunk Norrherners
Congrats to the dullard
Congrats to INEC
INEC DECIDES AS NIGERIANS WATCHED
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by xjiggy: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Good you've modified ur earlier statement. Was wondering which state has 100million voters

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Sadiq3051(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by annoy1(m): 7:32am On Feb 27, 2019
islandmoon:
Buhari is not my own president, I have no regard for election riggers
e don pain am ooo e don red

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by kernniejay(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2019
tesppidd:

9.5. Back to Daura.

tongue tongue tongue

Their empty barrels have finished making the loudest noise. It's now time to accept reality. grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Shanana1(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Naija4love:
Yes because this election is totally cheat ,scam, inconclusive. How can inec cancel ever 100 thousand vote in one state, some 70, 87,55,83 thousands vote in state that is cheat. Did you know how many families come out an vote that thousands inec cancel. I sad no. It rigging by inec
Oga leave sentiment Jor, both parties engage in rigging...It's in the system..if na dem dey power Dem go do more than this..Let's all hope for better Nigeria..#Peace

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by tzbosco(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Pls APC should calm down let's rerun d election all I no is DAT PDP won
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by annoy1(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:
No peace for the wicked. Apc is evil, give

them no peace, infact let war start in this country

Nigeria, big bloody war
he that digeth a pit falleth into it if war start you and your family would all be wasted first
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by StevenOba: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Eyah. PDP pele cry try next time. Bubu carry on we dey behind you like yansh nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by expressglory: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2019
Hmmmn

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Jellyberry(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP THOUGHT WHAT APC DID TO THEM ,IF ONLY THEY REMEMBER HISTORY, BOTH PDP AND APC RIGGED BUT THE BEST RIGGER WON, BOTH APC AND PDP ARE RECYCLING MEMBER
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by colestephan86: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2019
sexiestharam:
I am an Atiku supporter but it is obvious PDP wants to kick the bucket. They should wallow their heads in shame as they ran a silly social media campaign instead of campaigning on ground. Total number of voters in the East wasn't up to 2 million. Imagine if 8 million Easterners voted. They are the cause of Nigeria's next level of wretchedness!
I have earlier mentioned that the election boycott order by kanu was going to help bubu win , some felt it's a lie. the east still had people that boycott the election if not atiku should get much more vote from the east.
The yorubas are very clever people, they shared the votes amongst the two parties but subtly gave their might to bubu.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Pavore9: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2019
anochuko01:

in your mind...get reay for another northerner in 2023. theyv just got the chance to perfect plans and relegate outsiders.

Yes for my mind and very certain a Southerner , come 2023. You have a right to think differently.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by OmoEpe(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2019
Cantonese:

Thank God you said PDP. Have you considered the implication of the loss of the opportunity to have a president that would move the likes of you out of poverty, hunger, crisis and failure?

As you delight in seeing PDP cry hopefully you will delight in seeing yourself and your like minds cry within the period of this government arising from the level of poverty, killings and crisis you are about to experience.

Same way he moved Nigerians out of poverty between 99-07 as VP?
By selling all National Assets off as pittance to his friends and cronies?

I have come to the painful conclusion that lack of ability to analytically dissect issues is synonymous with my yeastern brother's. Little wonder they keep regressing politically

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by smeag0l(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2019
I'm from the south east. There are two main reasons why there was an unprecedented voter apathy in the south east. The first is the stupid nnamdi kanu'ssit at home proclamations which my illiterate brothers in the markets of ariaria and onitsha,unfortunately listen to and also his labelling of Atiku as a Cameroonian which they also believed. The second is Peter Obi''s campaign which was not focused on winning a national election but was more like a constant criticism of the present anambra state government.
sexiestharam:
I am an Atiku supporter but it is obvious PDP wants to kick the bucket. They should wallow their heads in shame as they ran a silly social media campaign instead of campaigning on ground. Total number of voters in the East wasn't up to 2 million. Imagine if 8 million Easterners voted. They are the cause of Nigeria's next level of wretchedness!

3 Likes

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by botanist123: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Naija4love:
Continue Crying you wil reach you destination
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by PinkDick(m): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Cantonese:

But your own aye ti baje already + gbogbo ebi e. Amin! You are already the OLORIBURUKU. A compulsive MUNTULA.

You’re CAPITALLY mad! Brain don dey pain you. I can understand. Lol
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Caseless: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
tesppidd:

9.5. Back to Daura.

tongue tongue tongue
They fizzled out like Atiku imaginary presidency.

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by justmenoni: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2019
The Irony of this election is that supporters of both parties would bear the ecenomical woes of the coming year while the immediate families of the politicians would bloom and boom in the coming years regardless of thier losses..

So bad Nigerians keep on seeing election as football games where you always support your team to win even though the said sport doesn't add anything to their lives....

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by dubbiskelly(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
What happened in Nigeria is a sham of an election. Just as the plagues was visited upon Egypt when they wouldn’t let Isreal go, so shall the plagues be opened upon everyone who colluded to hoist this Govt on the masses again.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by sageer1706(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP will always come Secondus in any election conducted, PMB carry us enter NEXT LEVEL abeg

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Caseless: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2019
9jaorganization:
See below
seun , can't you tell lalasticlala to ban them?
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by bobosydney: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
After Atiku heard final result .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ipav & Yandev Clash In Benue: Scores Feared Dead, Churches, Houses Burnt / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign / 'APC Has No Room For Emperors' - Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okorocha, Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.