Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner (34519 Views)

15 By-elections: PDP Kicks As APC Wins In Lagos, Bauchi, Others / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / PDP Kicks As FG Cautions US Against Granting Atiku Visa Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by sexiestharam(f): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
smeag0l:
I'm from the south east. There are two main reasons why there was an unprecedented voter apathy in the south east. The first is the stupid nnamdi kanu'ssit at home proclamations which my illiterate brothers in the markets of ariaria and onitsha,unfortunately listen to and also his labelling of Atiku as a Cameroonian which they also believed. The second is Peter Obi''s campaign which was not focused on winning a national election but was more like a constant criticism of the present anambra state government.
ok
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by PinkDick(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Cantonese:

But your own aye ti baje already + gbogbo ebi e. Amin! You are already the OLORIBURUKU. A compulsive MUNTULA.

Eranko ni e. E don pain you die. I can understand. Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by otaiwo3000: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2019
i think this' d time pdp shu go back to their drawing table n begging to figure out d root cause of their failure but they won't. d party is such a stupid & foolish party
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by botanist123: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
islandmoon:
Buhari is not my own president, I have no regard for election riggers
Go back to your country biafra

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by emmasege: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2019
sexiestharam:
I am an Atiku supporter but it is obvious PDP wants to kick the bucket. They should wallow their heads in shame as they ran a silly social media campaign instead of campaigning on ground. Total number of voters in the East wasn't up to 2 million. Imagine if 8 million Easterners voted. They are the cause of Nigeria's next level of wretchedness!
Did APC campaign in the North more than PDP campaign in the south east.

Take it or leave it, South east are the cause of Nigeria's next level of wretchedness. In spite of Osinbajo's factor, APC struggled to win the south west. If only South East had supported their own also by voting in miilions and getting rid of those bastards (Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ngige etc) among them, we would have been singing a new song in Nigeria by now.

Summarily, South east (and south South) let the nation down.

2 Likes

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Sholaco: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Hahahaha PDP s history in this country.....I said it b4 that never will PDP rule this country again
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Achorise: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Tekecoms1:
You guys don't truly deserve to win this time. Try again later with a better strategic approach.
Be that as it may, You might want to consider selling a youth another time for the aim of revival then the pendulum of Victory might swing to your advantage.
They can win with this kind Of Inec.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Itsmedozie: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
tesppidd:
Whatever happened to the following 'words of wisdom'

1. One million red caps in Kano.
2. Mammoth crowd in katsina(Bubu's hometown).
3. 22,000 likes for Atiku, 755 shares for Buhari.
4. Atiku will divide the North.
5. Whoever Obasanjo endorses............
6. Atiku will get 20 million votes from South South and South East.
7. Atiku has won all the online polls.
8. Five international media groups predict victory for Atiku.
9. Buhari will receive the Gbagbo and Venezuela treatment.
9.5. Back to Daura.
10. ATIKULATED OBEDIENTLY!

tongue tongue tongue
in simple terms

RIGGING
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by HimName: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
I have always longed for moment like this.

Their wail gives me joy.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by tesppidd: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Itsmedozie:

in simple terms

RIGGING
Most of you act like you're hearing the word rigging for the first time.

"Rigging" has been in our electoral system the last 20 years.

Did you not know about rigging before you were making comments like "ATIKULATED OBIDIENTLY " and "BACK TO DAURA"?

Abeggi
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by unite4real: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Naija4love:
Yes because this election is totally cheat ,scam, inconclusive. How can inec cancel ever 100 thousand vote in one state, some 70, 87,55,83 thousands vote in state that is cheat. Did you know how many families come out an vote that thousands inec cancel. I sad no. It rigging by inec

So all the cancellations were PDP abi?
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2019
Pavore9:
Yimu! cheesy

PMB ends his tenure in 2023, a southerner takes over for 8 years. So in 2031, Atiku can make his comeback if still interested! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You wicked woh, Atiku for done too old at that time now grin

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by demoBaba: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2019
We're have been seeing this more than one two years now, pls show us different winning ticket if not scammer.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2019
Naija4love:
Yes because this election is totally cheat ,scam, inconclusive. How can inec cancel ever 100 thousand vote in one state, some 70, 87,55,83 thousands vote in state that is cheat. Did you know how many families come out an vote that thousands inec cancel. I sad no. It rigging by inec

You mean all the votes cancelled belonged to PDP and non to APC? Okay, add all the votes to PDP, can they still win? Wailing Wailers.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Pavore9: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Jiang:

You wicked woh, Atiku for done too old at that time now grin

Dreams are valid! cool
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by smeag0l(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2019
This Biafra thing has eaten deep into many locals in the SE. Only the educated ones are against it because they know that the likes of Nnamdi Kanu that are pushing it are conmen that are only after personal gains. Besides, some of the SE governors worked against Atiku cos they were angry he didn't choose Ekweremadu as running mate. People like Dave Umahi and Okorocha worked against him. This, again, brings to fore the question of which region is more united and more literate when it comes to elections. The northern guys all come together and listen to what their leaders tell them about who to vote but here in the south everyone is a leader and everyone has an opinion.
sexiestharam:

Good observation. But why will the South East decide not to vote because of a man who is enjoying his life outside Nigeria? Does it make sense? Most southerners believe the northerners are illiterates but we are not looking inwards. The results show that one man has remote controlled so many Easterners. Who are the real illiterates of Nigeria?
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Shadymurphy: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Add the total cancelled votes to that of Atiku and see if it changes the winner. Go to court like Iwu told Buhari in 2011

Naija4love:
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by martowskin1(m): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2019
KOLLYPROF:
Nobody expects them to accept the outcome of the election, Nigerians have spoken.
Thank God once again
PDP will be opposition for the next 50 years

Thats how they easily deceive you all..... Same people twisting between two parties

The party is made up of people, who are this people?

Are they not same idiots....

The greatest winner in this election is GEJ......

Those who fought against him got there ass trashed.... Buhari they helped got to power is now the new boss in town ... Giving them fight for their lives

I love this senioero .... Karma is real....

Now let the normal anthem begin..... "PDP 16yrs"
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by CoolInfinity(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2019
What goes around comes around ATIKU has really bleeped � up, the little chance he has when he was vice president he missed uesd it, He was among those that scatter, distory ,missuse the resources of this nation especially our electricity. This man was among those that plot Mr MUHAMMADU BUHARI in this position he is now in one way or the other and now he wants to take it back inposible. Flash back in 2011 or there about this particular party APC was having the list votes among various states in the country, but come to date it has been reversed making People's Democratic Party having the list. Mr ATIKU ABUBAKA didn't prepare fully well. APC has just thought Mr Atiku on how to play election game. Let him back off and let us see how this next level of our blood shared president will complete his last tenure THANKS. undecided undecided
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by akdjr(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2019
Rerun on Nairaland or in Biafraland?
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by xperiencelove(m): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2019
utenwuson:
Only if likes n share win election, only if obediently Atikulating win votes....

When pmb was building a name, the rest were stealing our resources to become billionaires from government resources......

Don't tell us we vote pmb to suffer, we aren't kids, we could differentiate light from darkness, we don't want short cut, we still maintain our stand that we can't vote in a criminal who will loot our common and limited treasures....

The best wailers can do now is to stop wailing and come join us in the next level, Nigeria belong to all of us.
Don't mind those wailers, they thought we are all fools like them to vote for who has promised to sell 90% of NNPC to himself and his friends the way they sold NEPA and NITEL to themselves.
Yeye people

1 Like

Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by blaise26abj(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2019
But ipob said you guys are not voting. If there is low turnout in the SE , then it is solely their fault. Some of them dont even want to be a part of Nigeria so why blame inec? Unless pdp has proof, they should go and sit down
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Angel212: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2019
cool
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Reference:
The PDP should not cause a crisis. With the margin of victory I cannot see the need to call to question the elections.

I feel they have the right to contest the results tho

they have tgwur evidence..

If a crisis follows, it's on the ruling party
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Olugbenga1234: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2019
The truth of the matter is that
APC rigged
PDP also rigged

The highest rigger (APC) won
How did I know?
My polling unit (somewhere in SE) had 3 voting points, I was the APO1 in one of those voting points.
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by ridbell01(m): 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Naija4love:
came out to vote for PDP only? One of like and share people spotted
Re: PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner by blackboy(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2019
Re run ke? No!! This is a norm. Best riggers always win. June 12 was the only free and fair elections. Oga Atiku you had your chance. 2023 try again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Why Labour Party Was Denied Use Of Stadium In Edo – Obaseki / Kaduna Residents Ignore Governor El-Rufai, Reject Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 Notes (Video / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.