Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election (45569 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Mrop(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
The Relected President Buhari Am smile with his wife Aisha and his daughter Zahra in new adorable photis after election victory.

You like ?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/president-buhari-his-wife-aisha-and-daughter-zahra-all-smile/

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Mrop(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats

See more cute family photos of president buhari HERE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Wizklynd23(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2019
The winning Family grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by otokx(m): 7:33am On Feb 27, 2019
So many lies were told against the first lady but she held her peace.

Congratulations Mr President

God bless Nigeria

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by landmark86: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2019
If you believe Buhari is the president of Nigeria and Atiku is the president of Biafra let me see ur hands up.

Only a foolllll will call Atiku a loser grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by bumperKE: 7:37am On Feb 27, 2019
IPOB voted does it mean they have had their referendum?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by bumperKE: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2019
IPOB voted does it mean they have had their referendum?

Shouldn't we take PMB re-election as a no vote for IPOB?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Mautonmentos(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Next Level

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by crestedaguiyi: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2019
I have not seen osibanjo during and after the elections

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by judecares1(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2019
hey announce your ‘win’ and it is as if a majority of the nation is in mourning mode. That ought to tell you something. You can rig votes, but you can’t rig the public’s mood.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Slynation(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbish.....
Please oO, Una "Sai Baba" has started punishing us for voting against him in Abuja(Garki)... No light for 24hrs nowgrin
I don't know if it's only in my area or all over shaah!!

#Welcome to Next Level

22 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by KendrickAyomide: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
i wan ruff handle that e daughter

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Fesomu(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Even if una hate Buhari, you can't deny he has a lovely family

21 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Christonjnr(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
Nonsense people
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by OkunrinOloro: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
So after 4 years of making Nigeria the global capital of extreme poverty,

4 years of creating thousands of IDPS,

4 years of Fulani herdsmen rampaging across the country,

4 years of watching the Naira lose more than 80% of its value,

4 years of seeing hundreds of companies shut down due to low production,

4 years of creating millions of jobless university graduates,

Nigerians have given this fool 4 more years to repeat all of his blunders afresh.

It's looking like those who vowed to vote for the Dullard as their way of punishing this country finally got their way.

Make una enjoy baffing inside the river of poverty and blood that dulla-rdinho will give you for the next 4 years.

Even as I checked my phone screen, I've just seen the breaking news about the latest massacre in Sokoto State and I realised that the dullard is off to an early start already. This is going to be fun grin grin

[img]https://images./7g4GL8v31JTZppdHKWrNJO.jpg[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019
If you are not one of the cabals wetin you gain for voting jubril?Na me and you go still suffer in the next 4 years.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Narldon: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2019

Raise your hand if you know Nigerians have moved to the NEXT LEVEL of Suffering.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by martineverest(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
i wan Nack that e daughter
go back Ur sister first

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Baawaa(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
If Democracy of 1999 started with men like President Buhari, we will not be where we are today. But it started with Thieves...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Starboytwo(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Today's is my sisters birthday..... She is not on NL but I will deliver the likes to her later in the evening....

14 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by somalianprince: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Just look at the gworo chewing stark illiterate ruling Nigeria. This is beyond shameful in the 21st century.

Nigerians indeed deserves the kind of leaders they have.
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by BrandStrategist(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by KendrickAyomide: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
martineverest:
go back Ur sister first
Am not a Sodomite like the males in your family

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Echo50(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari will be leaving Aso rock with shame in four months...........lets watch out. The diffrnce in benue election is a good proof.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by blowjob: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Yinxies(f): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Second term of hunger and unemployment

What’s there to smile about?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by Goddys(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
That smile will soon turn to anguish and agony. Let them wait just a while

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by oluchi557(f): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Family of wuruwuru,riggers

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, His Wife, Aisha And Daughter, Zahra All Smile After His Re-Election by nurex01(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.