Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Web design: Urgent Request - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web design: Urgent Request (863 Views)

(urgent Request) Bitcrypto Nulled Script Needed / Web Design Agency : Justfrank Technology / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development Is Open For New Registratn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web design: Urgent Request by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Please what is the best software that can be used to create colourful sales/webpage(s) and squeeze pages like those used on clickbank to sell a product. Am not good in coding but will like somthing with wysiwyg. This will include pics, graphics and descriptions. I don't know anyone better than Dreamweaver Thanks.
Re: Web design: Urgent Request by donsheddy1(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
priceaction:
Please what is the best software that can be used to create colourful sales/webpage(s) and squeeze pages like those used on clickbank to sell a product. Am not good in coding but will like somthing with wysiwyg. This will include pics, graphics and descriptions. I don't know anyone better than Dreamweaver Thanks.
then stick to Dreamweaver
Re: Web design: Urgent Request by wwwmaster: 7:42am On Feb 27, 2019
You can do that with Dreamweaver, haven't touched this in ages.
Besides, most of the so called pages are created with html which means it's not encrypted.

Why not copy the source code of your favourite sales page and do some edits to suite your taste?

Please remember some of them are heavily copyright.
Thanks.
Re: Web design: Urgent Request by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2019
donsheddy1:
then stick to Dreamweaver
thanks. my 64bit laptop has screen problem now which is difficult for me to replace because of in built webcam, i am stuck with other speared 32bit but dreamweaver not installing on it, thats why i want to try another software.
Re: Web design: Urgent Request by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2019
wwwmaster:
You can do that with Dreamweaver, haven't touched this in ages.
Besides, most of the so called pages are created with html which means it's not encrypted.

Why not copy the source code of your favourite sales page and do some edits to suite your taste?

Please remember some of them are heavily copyright.
Thanks.
thats what i really want to do but am thinking of which software i can use other than dreamweaver to allow me preview easily because i cant install my dw on 32bit laptop i have now for reason i gave above. Thanks.
Re: Web design: Urgent Request by mcqwerty(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Try kompozer
Re: Web design: Urgent Request by wwwmaster: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2019
priceaction:

thats what i really want to do but am thinking of which software i can use other than dreamweaver to allow me preview easily because i cant install my dw on 32bit laptop i have now for reason i gave above. Thanks.
Why not use any other simpler html editor with strong wysiwyg?
Is dreamweaver still in active development?
Re: Web design: Urgent Request by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2019
wwwmaster:

Why not use any other simpler html editor with strong wysiwyg?
Is dreamweaver still in active development?

thanks, i just dont know any. yes, dream weaver up to last year with more rich feautures.

1 Like

Re: Web design: Urgent Request by solutionarena: 11:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Good news - Special Hosting Plan
We want all intended or existing startups, entrepreneurs to have access to affordable hosting experience backed with great features. compared to other hosting companies we stand out, join cedarhostng today and have a great online presence
We are rolling out a special hosting package with the following features
Special Hosting Only
Disk space -3GB
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Email
Unlimited Database
Cost- N1500/Year
and lots more....
Domain(.com)+ Special Hosting Plan
Get a special hosting(3GB) with the features stated above + .com domain for a token of N5200only Or
Domain(.com.ng) + Special Hosting Plan
Get a special hosting(3GB) with the features stated above + .com.ng domain for a token of N3000only
This is a great opportunity you don't want to miss
Visit www.cedarhostng.net
Note: This plan is only available on request you can contact us via call or email us to get started.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guru Who Can Create This P@rn Site For Me / Influencers Outraged As Instagram Plans To Make Likes Invisible / Facebook Page Of 7.1k Likes And Followers For Sale At Cheap Price!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.