Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (60729 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by fk002: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2019
anataala:
well said I shared your post on one platform.

You are welcome bro.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by jellington: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2019
I am disappointed ATIKU get that much. Who are those that believe in a Man who think INTEGRTY doesn't count any more .I thank God Nigerians that are on the right tract afterall.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Ivoryd1: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
Have y'all noticed that all those Northern beggars are scarce in the south. they all traveled to vote buhari..

This people will still come back and start begging after re-electing failure . grin grin

If any of them near me with purple plastic bowl begging for money i go push am enter gutter grin grin

people are stupid in this life Aswear

Senseless post
So if atiku wins they won't beg again or what are you actually implying.....
Have they not been begging since time immemorial since the days of pdp reign......
Some of u dullards but u dont know
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by DuxofMen: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2019
jaxxy:

I am not taking about who wins or loses bt places and areas where things went wrong. Was it everywhere the elections was rigged or disrupted no! Bt there where areas that had serious impact on the final results and it shud be looked into.

What is wrong with that? If there were serious issues where Pdp won let it be looked into also. I’m not a stupid zombie for any one. I’m talking about a credible process for everyone.

If you don't know let me tell you. Nigeria's elections have always been fraught with irregularities. No be today. Even the so called credible elections of 2015. Only difference is that there's more awareness and medium for sharing such awareness. More people are on FB, Nairaland, twitter, whatsapp etc. But to generally discredit the process and say we're going back to the dark days because the candidate you support lost is nothing but sour grapes as far as I'm concerned. Between 1999-2015 pdp has a history of manipulating and even writing results. Until we can have a higher level of elections, we are not likely to have a perfect process but to discredit the entire process simply because your candidate lost? Haba.

Let me tell you, in the south whilst a lot of people didn't vote (I know of at least 3 who didn't, despite that they have pvcs), the talakawas trooped out enmass to vote in the north and they all mostly voted for Buhari. You're free to do make your research. Whilst most of you armchair chancers were busy analysing on the internet, Buhari's marchers were on the ground in most parts of the north going from hut to hut teaching old and young people, especially the illiterate ones how to thumb print, especially unto the space beside the broom. These people had been sensitized and mobilized for months to vote in a particular way. The results have now shown and we the so called elitist south are complaining. Fa fa fa foul!

Next time there's elections, mobilise your young ones who'd rather play football on the empty streets to go and exercise their civic duty.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2019
Dottore:
I hate both APC and PDP because they are the same in spirit but there are things I'd like to see happen as quickly as possible top in the list:

1. is clipping of Wikes wing with HEAVY federal might in March 9 polls and letting a weaker party from the stables of Moghalu, Sowore, Durotoye or any of the over 70politocal parties definitely not APC thank God the Supreme Court didn't let them field any candidate in Rivers.
2. Doing same thing in states where there are noisy PDP governors and installing weaker party candidates. Like I said earlier definitely not APC candidates.
If wishes were horses.

U wish lol
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Midastorch(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Where are the like for Atiku Share for buhari crew?? tongue

A single vote is worth more than 100000000∞ likes and

Like for Atiku Share for Buhari

Trash

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Awon werey, they are still liking....Buhari ti take over...#nextlevelAssured
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Amorukins: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
jaxxy:
We are back to the rigging days. Let’s continue the game. Backward nation.

If we do not strengthen our systems and institutions and continue to allow whoever is in power Apc/Pdp to control and interfere in everything INEC, Police, judiciary etc.. we will continue in our flawed and fraud prone cycle as a nation depending on who is in power.

Why can’t we vote like writing jamb. Instantly seeing our results and we know who win and loose. We can do it but the rigging and greedy won’t let them do the right thing. Our leaders are the founder of corruption in Nigeria. Why efcc going on the street catching young guys. But the leaders are looting even caught them and nothing happen at the end. Only poor suffer in this country. Lawless country we are.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by BubuZombi: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
bigpicture001:

Mumu, so cuz bubu won he is now a master ...keyamo is not good at anything..evn his legal profession ,no landmark case has he been victorious ..

He is just a noise maker

Blablabla... 4+4 is what....
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2019
DuxofMen:

If you don't know let me tell you. Nigeria's elections have always been fraught with irregularities. No be today. Even the so called credible elections of 2015. Only difference is that there's more awareness and medium for sharing such awareness. More people are on FB, Nairaland, twitter, whatsapp etc. But to generally discredit the process and say we're going back to the dark days because the candidate you support lost is nothing but sour grapes as far as I'm concerned. Between 1999-2015 pdp has a history of manipulating and even writing results. Until we can have a higher level of elections, we are not likely to have a perfect process but to discredit the entire process simply because your candidate lost? Haba.

Let me tell you, in the south whilst a lot of people didn't vote (I know of at least 3 who didn't, despite that they have pvcs), the talakawas trooped out enmass to vote in the north and they all mostly voted for Buhari. You're free to do make your research. Whilst most of you armchair chancers were busy analysing on the internet, Buhari's marchers were on the ground in most parts of the north going from hut to hut teaching old and young people, especially the illiterate ones how to thumb print, especially unto the space beside the broom. These people had been sensitized and mobilized for months to vote in a particular way. The results have now shown and we the so called elitist south are complaining. Fa fa fa foul!

Next time there's elections, mobilise your young ones who'd rather play football on the empty streets to go and exercise their civic duty.

Ure right about the mentality in the south. Most gals I know didn’t vote. They don’t have pvc or don’t care. Sm really young gals came to my polling unit to vote and sm elderly men arrnd me where looking at them and saying what are these ones looking for here like voting is for only older folks I had to correct him immediately that in the north these gals are made to vote at even younger ages and Ure here talking ignorantly and he later agreed.

On the process I know how the elections goes and we can’t have a completely free process bt this one was a great anomaly. This is COMPLETELY unacceptable if u shud be fair and objective compared to 2015.

I cannot support a very Flawed and Corrupt process.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by abibun: 9:55am On Feb 27, 2019
APC is devil, u can still see the smiling face on the PDP spokesperson. See how Keyamo still frowns his face even after winning. In every contest, there must be a winner. Once a winner emerge life goes on.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
Amorukins:

Why can’t we vote like writing jamb. Instantly seeing our results and we know who win and loose. We can do it but the rigging and greedy won’t let them do the right thing. Our leaders are the founder of corruption in Nigeria. Why efcc going on the street catching young guys. But the leaders are looting even caught them and nothing happen at the end. Only poor suffer in this country. Lawless country we are.

That’s why sarak tried to correct the electoral process with an electoral reform bill bt Apc/buhari wudnt allow him. We need to correct our processes bt many people don’t becos they want to take advantage of the system forgetting it will backfire one day against them also.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by faithfull18(f): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

How many numbers is "a good number"?. You lying wagging tongue, you demon of propaganda. Tufiakwa!
Pele,olorun a fun e ni isimi.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by stagger: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
lilfreezy:
Have y'all noticed that all those Northern beggars are scarce in the south. they all traveled to vote buhari..

This people will still come back and start begging after re-electing failure . grin grin

If any of them near me with purple plastic bowl begging for money i go push am enter gutter grin grin

people are stupid in this life Aswear

We need to stop giving any form of assistance to these almajiri beggars. Maybe that will shock them into knowing where their problem really lies. They cannot be voting for Northern leaders (Buhari and Atiku inclusive) that keep them in the stone age, then they come to us Southerners to be giving them money.

For what?

1 Like

Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by stagger: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2019
DuxofMen:

The earlier we get away from these old brigade in PDP and APC, the better. They have been the ones spoiling this country for decades.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by gberra: 10:19am On Feb 27, 2019
faithfull18:

Pele,olorun a fun e ni isimi.
I have seen this a lot many times. Ability to read or write in Yoruba doesn't make you one.
Are you omo okoro or omoluabi ?
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by bender79: 10:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Festus by now will be a multi-millionaire. He had a difficult job and he cut it well.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by faithfull18(f): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

I have seen this a lot many times. Ability to read or write in Yoruba doesn't make you one.
Are you omo okoro or omoluabi ?
Hahaha, now someone is confused, I am a Nigerian.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by gberra: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2019
faithfull18:
Hahaha, now someone is confused, I am a Nigerian.
Does that answer the question? Ori e ti gbale.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by faithfull18(f): 11:13am On Feb 27, 2019
gberra:

Does that answer the question?
Ori e ti gbale.
Awon ara ile yin ni ori won gbale, iwo omo yi lo wa ise se, mi o ra ye osi.

Yes, that's my answer to the question. In your small mind, I must be Igbo to have made that statement.I only said what happened.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by gberra: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2019
faithfull18:

Awon ara ile yin ni ori won gbale, iwo omo yi lo wa ise se, mi o ra ye osi.

Yes, that's my answer to the question. In your small mind, I must be Igbo to have made that statement.I only said what happened.
Ji se mi fun mama e. Bye kid.
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Sugarplum777(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Like for Atiku

Share for Buhari grin
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by CelestineNelson: 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
how much will you collect for building a landing page...urgent please...reach at nelsoncelestine222@gmail.com
Re: PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos by Dayo92566: 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.