Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (51072 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by cityprince(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Double ur hustle then marry her younger sister

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Telvin7(m): 11:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm not the op angry
lol cheesy mistake
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Telvin7(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
[quote author=Oyindidi post=76179895] Why are men this weak, I thought women are the weaker vesselsgrin[/quote) love can do anything......but the guy stoop to low in begging the girl to unblock him on WhatsApp angry thats rubbish .....
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by babniyen(m): 4:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Just know that: NOW YOU ARE FREEEE
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by sunbilor(m): 4:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now. I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp. After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months month. She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl. After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t). This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life. She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed
There is this agelong saying, 'a beautiful woman never stays with one man'. She is gone. There are many other beauties, look for them.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by mozel247: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now. I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp. After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months month. She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl. After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t). This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life. She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed

When u allow others give meaning to ur life which they were never part of its creation, it's sustenance, then u have surrendered the key to ur happiness to them. I chose not and will never allow myself to be swayed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:

Guy, this is a BLESSING in disguise! Trust me.....that lady is a bad news on a good day.

Take control of your emotions and learn to NUMB yaself to certain feelings.

You are KING, act like one, pls!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Saffi:
Every lady has encountered that mumu guy that will shoot him self in the leg for you. Them guys are never respected, fellas please respect yourself ahbeg. That you love someone doesn’t mean your sense should fall outside of the window.

Women fall in love with leaders. A guy with confidence who is sure of himself. Women like men who don’t care too much as crazy as it may sound. Don’t ever act like you will die without a woman or will fall into depression if she ever leaves you. Once a woman knows this, she will take full advantage and walk all over you. Just an advice.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by clive2u(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2019
the moment she insulted your parent and said u were destined to be poor thats when ur love for her would have stopped instantly but since ur own continued that means she forgot to unsubscribe from the touch and follow she used to catch u.
just beg her to cancel the subscription from the baba or get person to give u a hard slap for ur back ur eye go clear chap chap.

just make money wen she come back act like u care, tell her u wan take her out.
make sure she no carry any money then carry her go one far far place order tins and leave her comot.
you are welcome

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by tsinzu: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2019
You have been freed from a wicked life partner, go and sin no more
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by kobosmart(m): 9:32am On Feb 28, 2019
grin organize gangr@pe and steal her pant
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by pahen1991: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2019
your still talking trash " she is the most beautiful girl I ever met " lol
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
The girl is on next level abeg, move on after all people are telling Atiku to move on, so kindly move on and try harder to counter her belief, but mind you, beauty will only last for sometime after that it fades away, marry character not beauty. from a lady thou
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Daeylar(f): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Addicted to brokeness.
Addicted to poverty
And destined to be poor grin grin
This girl has no soul. grin

Op dump her and move on, have small self respect.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Itzneowizy(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Please guys....why do many of us lack sense...ordinary sense oo undecided...
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Don't be a mumu next time.

Fine women no scarce
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Wizvicky(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now.

I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp.

After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months.

She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl.

After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t).

This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life.

She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed
. Zero your mind, work harder. Your success will shock. That's the sweetest revenge u can give her. And also, block her in all social media. That will make u forget her easily. Man she's not worth you I swear, so forget about her pretty face, their are prettier girls out their. Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Jadmchris(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:
Hello Nairalanders, My girlfriend of two years broke up with me. She broke up with me because of my financial situation right now.

I have been struggling for like 5 months now then she started acting weird and calling me names. The whole thing started when a guy I don't know bought her an iPhone last month. She lied she got it herself which I know is not true. We fought, argued then she went on to block me on WhatsApp.

After begging her for a month she later unblocked me and started posting pictures of different guys with love emoticons. Then she started asking for money everyday. I told her I would give her if I see her in person that I haven't even set my eyes on her for like 2 months.

She has has been avoiding me but asking me for money. Then Started saying She knew I would never gets out of this broke-ness. She told me I am addicted to brokeness that I can never make it in life. The same girl I pay part of her third year school fee, I paid her final year school when their school payment portal was almost closed, I sold my expensive iPhone and some other gadgets for a very shameful price. I once did everything any guy would do for a girlfriend. I used to spoil her with everything when I have money. I've bought her phone twice, Take care of her school bills time to time. Use my things to loan money to send money to her. I did some stupid things just to satisfy this girl.

After everything she told me I did nothing for her that I am addicted to poverty that they told her I'm destined to be poor. She text all sorts of terrible things and insulted my parents that's when I slammed her with some crazy text back (My parents? No No I won't take that shi.t).

This girl I lose my everything just to make her happy. Worst of it is that I am at the most toughest time of my life now. Last week I lose almost a million, I am still healing from that. Her words are affecting me mentally. I adore this girl because she was once a nice and good girl any guy would want to date in fact to be honest, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever meet all my life.

She believes her beauty can get her anything. Please Nairalanders how can I forget this girl and her words totally. Those words are really affecting me mentally, I am losing hope. Please how can I erase everything from my head. I'm frustrated and depressed

Give me her no let me teach her a lesson
I hate what I don't like
Take heart bro, ur heart will heal soon.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Lighthammer(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2019
In *lil wayne's* voice and i dont love em hoes
bro forget tha piece of cunt and move on
focus on ur work and with time,u will get over her
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by XTHRONE(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
She harsh oo
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by sliqboy: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Don't dwell your mind on all the good things you did for her in the past, it will only hurt you the more. Instead harden your heart to forget the THING and move on with your life. Even with zero naira in your account, you can still restart afresh and make billions in life. Trust God, pray harder and work harder. God who gives wealth will answer your cry.
P.S;:However, when things turn out fine, that THING will come back begging after she must ve done countless abortions and become very useless in life. You will now be the BIGGEST FOOL

shege45:
“U are addicted to brokenness”
E touched me
Guy u are d one making the mistake, why beg a girl dat blocked you on watsapp at the first place.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by EngrSaks(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2019
You need to start respecting yourself more...get self respect, get self confidence and do not let your happiness be because of someone else.

You have to Love yourself first before you can love someone.

Kalashnikov382:

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by PcashMojo(m): 9:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:

This is why I vow never to spend on any woman that Is not my wife...now you are in Sifai pain, don't be carried away by her beauty...man up and delete her number, block her from all social media and move on, there are lots of humble girls out there that can struggle with you as long as you not a lazy youth, and stop putting material things first in a relationship sad
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by blaqroy: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Meanwhile she's even a graduate, my dear those words should give u courage to hustle and tell urself my next level is here......I hate stupid girls aswear......tell urself bro that you're not a failure and that u refuse to perceive it

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Mouthgag: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:

You are the loser

Go hustle to revenge

REVENGE IS EXTREMELY SWEET
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Nimrod81: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
The way I see it you had some money, you lost it... You made it with your head, you still have your head, so you can get it all back with more.. Never ever listen to someone who speaks evil about your future like they are God... You shouldn't even be around such people... You have no business missing her...

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by blindjustice13(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2019
My friend go and work. Even you won't date yourself in this your broke state. Brokenness is not attractive. As for the lady,you better the happy you know who she is now.

Give a man money and his true character will be revealed ,take money away from a woman and her true character will be revealed.

6 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Xmanspeed(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2019
forget about her go and make money work hard and pray for God's blessings.
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by Ayara222: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Pm me via 07036287256, let me help you prove her wrong by becoming rich again
Re: She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor by macho44(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov382:

Hmmmm, na WA to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women / Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.