Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,441 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:27 PM

Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? (265 Views)

‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Nigeria: Buhari Or Jibril? The Russian Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by lahizak: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2019
This need to be seen. Many bashed me online because I was optimistic enough that voting Atiku will result to job creation that might have increase my chances of employment. There argument majorly been that I shouldnt depend on politicians to improve my standard of living. While there arguments are valid, however this raised the big question, Why does any of us vote for either buhari or Atiku when we don't really believe in them?
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Forget about the party, no sane person would support an evil Leader that doesn't care about his people.

Though we lost, but i'm proud to say i voted for Atiku because I wanted a real change and not Next Level of suffering and killings.
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by stephleena(f): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku wasn't the best,but he's a lesser devil compared to Buhari..

Atiku, though a Muslim and a northerner is more liberal and not a fanatic.. Buhari is all shades of Bigotry.

There's nothing pleasant for Buhari, his hatred for southerners is very obvious and clear, and we gladly reciprocating the feelings to him.

He brought egwu-eke to the east, but turned blind eye to herdsmen, oh I forgot he's their grand-patron.

this election speaks a lot,how sane Nigerians feel..despite the inflated votes.. he was made president by the North. so he remains president of the north
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by archangel1(m): 9:50am On Feb 27, 2019
I voted Atiku whom I believe has an edge over Buhari on massive Job creation.
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by Nogodye(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
I voted PMB so that he can send Atiku to a political Menopause.And he has succeed in doing that.
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by lahizak: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2019
Nogodye:
I voted PMB so that he can send Atiku to a political Menopause.And he has succeed in doing that.
So u saying u vote buhari noy because he can improve Nigeria but because of ur hate for Atiku?
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by Baawaa(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2019
I vote Buhari because i don't want to return to Egypt of PDP grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by SEGLIZ: 10:11am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:

So u saying u vote buhari noy because he can improve Nigeria but because of ur hate for Atiku?

the same way people voted atiku because of hatred towards Buhari not because atiku stated his plans for us but the hate they for The Man Buhari.
so far Nigerians ain't voting based on clear understanding and ideology but based on sentiment.
Buhari came into office told his cabinet he is not embarking on any new project but would rather concentrate on all existing and abandoned projects, if he can complete them on time then he would execute new one.
an average Nigerian politician would want impress by coming up with his style by laying aside all the abandoned and existing projects then deceiving us he is working. I see this aspect of him be honesty in its entirety.
today Buhari is evil as a result of the national assignment handed him during the civil war!? we can't let go of our past hence stagnating our progress. obj is one the main the mayhem unleasher of that war he has being forgiven now an angel that gives life.
let our remain in the past, let past be a sour milk meant for the trash can of history.
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by lahizak: 10:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Baawaa:
I vote Buhari because i don't want to return to Egypt of PDP grin grin grin grin grin
So u saying u prefer this nigeria economy to the economy of four years back?
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by lahizak: 10:18am On Feb 27, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the same way people voted atiku because of hatred towards Buhari not because atiku stated his plans for us but the hate they for The Man Buhari.
so far Nigerians ain't voting based on clear understanding and ideology but based on sentiment.
Buhari came into office told his cabinet he is not embarking on any new project but would rather concentrate on all existing and abandoned projects, if he can complete them on time then he would execute new one.
an average Nigerian politician would want impress by coming up with his style by laying aside all the abandoned and existing projects then deceiving us he is working. I see this aspect of him
Thats the problem. Nigeria will never develop if we keep voting like this
Re: Why Do You Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku? by SEGLIZ: 10:29am On Feb 27, 2019
lahizak:

Thats the problem. Nigeria will never develop if we keep voting like this

exactly. the public office holders knows they are not as intelligent as the citizens but realizes and capitalizes on the weakness of the citizens which sentiment, they know an average Nigerian is highly sentimental so they rouse temper then seek for sympathy votes.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Victory Well-deserved Victory – Orji Kalu / Abia 2019: I’ll Revamp Education Sector - Benson Onyekachi / Peace Be Unto The Prognosticators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.