Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? (17046 Views)

Next Level: What Nigeria 'youths' Should Do To APC Leaders - Photos Included / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo / 'the Next Level'- What Is Unique About PMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Toni19: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
so finally we go dey okay.. i feel you
Donmedra:
I just want buhari to make us suffer, suffer well well.

Herdsmen should resume their work and double their efforts in the middle belt.

I want cattle ranching force on Igbo, Yoruba, Edo and delta people.

I want all federal appointment to go to the north.

Senate speaker
Deputy speaker
Cbn nnpc

Etc
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by TheCurse: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jail thieves
Invite the best smart young people in the country to devise a fail-proof and transparent election technique
Create a lot of employment
Subsidize goods for the citizens
Listen to their constituents and do as told

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by allanphash7(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
I want this Administration to retire all the old hags
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by martowskin1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Expecting anything from this party will hurt u...

Just move one with ur life... This guys will start blaming PDP again .. Just watch

8 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by immaculate12: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
wink wink wink wink
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by lizzybet(f): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by man2frayo(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
I expect him to arrest Atiku with in 24hrs..

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Mosminic(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
I don't expect anything because they don't have a blueprint in the first place, no major idea to move the country forward. At least Yaradua gave us a vision 2020 which any man who claims to have integrity will be humble enough to adopt.

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Willie2015: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
sexybaby22:
My own question is, can anyone state what APC promised us exactly that they will do if reelected, cuz all I heard from them is insults to Atiku to travel to America.

Dont worry...
Everyone brain go reset very soon...

5 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by OreMI22: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigerians must resist this rape of democracy using INEC to announce fake numbers that are different from the real peoples votes.

Unless the practice of coming up with arbitrary numbers as number of votes, then our democracy is gone. It cannot survive.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by AstralBody: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
When they promised heaven n earth in 2015 did they achieved? Expect nothing in 2019!

4 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by oldman112(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Let the economy favour us, and let the government build schools in the North
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nadheer15: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Python dance Amaka
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by BuhariAdvocate: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saraki, OBJ, ibb,Atiku, Jonathan, Jonathan wife,abudusalam, Danjuma and ayim Pius ayim these people properties and savings should nationalise even if bank say no.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by PcashMojo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
I just want buhari to make us suffer, suffer well well.

Herdsmen should resume their work and double their efforts in the middle belt.

I want cattle ranching force on Igbo, Yoruba, Edo and delta people.

I want all federal appointment to go to the north.

Senate speaker
Deputy speaker
Cbn nnpc

Etc

you are in sefia pain, take some chill pill before u commit the expected cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by superali: 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
I expect their followers to become more foolish.

7 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Slynation(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
miniziter:
Minimum wage to be 100k like Sowore promised
You know that I know that will never work...grin
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by knowme(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
haywire07:
Let me open the floor....

I'll like the cabinet to be reshuffled as soon as possible and a competent economic team be set up.

Secondly, every appointments made henceforth should be void of slightest feeling of nepotism. We are a country of 180million and I believe there will be at least 10 persons who can efficiently perform in a position.

Thirdly, the ban on importation of rice and other foods should stand. We must let our farmers continue to be happy. Their sweat has been feeding us as a nation.

The fight against corruption must continue. And the fight must not be lopsided.

Nice one bro or na sis sef I no know wetin to address you as, and in all honesty I think now that he has gotten the second term in office there should not be fear or favor for anyone regardless of party or place where the person comes from, Buhari should deal decisively with every corrupt element in this country, the effort to diversify the economy should be in top gear right now lets not look back its a season for work.

1 Like

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Etinosa1234: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
they didn't promise anything during their campaign so I expect nothing
besides it does not feel as if Buhari won d election coz no one cares

5 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Slynation(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Saraki, OBJ, ibb,Atiku, Jonathan, Jonathan wife,abudusalam, Danjuma and ayim Pius ayim these people properties and savings should nationalise even if bank say no.
Lol.... All. I want is to colonize your generationgrin
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by patrickcollins: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
goodconscience:
I expect the administration to not allow another Saraki hijack the Senate.
I see it coming, watch out for Okorocha, he will like to take the senate president
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Bizibi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
TheCurse:
Jail thieves
Invite the best smart young people in the country to devise a fail-proof and transparent election technique
Create a lot of employment
Subsidize goods for the citizens
Listen to their constituents and do as told
hehehehehe,don't raise your expectations......
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Tfamily: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
To SIGN PEACE CORPS
haywire07:
Owing to the obvious fact that President Muhammad Buhari has been declared winner of the presidential election, I'd like ,First, to congratulate His Excellency on his reelection.

This is no time to lament, neither a time to curse.

We must have it in mind that, we all will be affected by the performance of this government, no matter which country you live in as a Nigerian.
That's why we must wish the government a good luck irrespective of our political views, differences , religion and ethnicity.
We all must observe our National Pledge
" O God of creation
Guide our leaders right"

That being said, let us state what we want from this government .

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Adakintroy: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Continuation of existing projects, that's all.

Unlike what the uninformed made many people believed before the election, this administration did a lot based on her diversification agenda since coming into office in 2015.

As regards infrastructure, so much is in place and several projects uncompleted, the next 4 years will attend to that.

Even in the power sector, there's structures on ground to increase the megawatts from 6,500.

Personally, once the agricultural sector is strengthened heavily, with a boost in the manufacturing and telecoms sectors that does it.

That's a lot of achievements in 8 years.

Una own name to just DE speak english. Nothing we see for four yrs. When them tell you talk is cheap you go think say na lie. That's how you guys will talk till eight yrs pass. Ode!

5 Likes

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
To fvck off!
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by rusher14: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
More investment in education and infrastructure.

Get a young(40 years or less) IVY league graduate as minister of ICT preferably Igbos (So they can buy into the government).

Propel Dangote to complete the refinery.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
AstralBody:
When they promised heaven n earth in 2015 did they achieved? Expect nothing in 2019!

I just hope they wont continue the blame game, we are tired of that rubbish
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by Gbokiki(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Government should brace up for the challenges ahead, the cabinet need to be reshuffled to allow young technocrat with vibrant ideas. the masses are feeling depressed with slow pace of things.
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by theoldpretender(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
1.Remove fuel subsidy and allow for total deregulation of the downstream sector.

2.Totally deregulate the power sector too.

3.Allow universities to raise and charge the fees they want to...while all education funding is directed to primary and secondary schools.

4.Ranches for cows...in the far North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by fk002: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
stop fooling yourself nothing positive can come out of Buhari!!! things will only get worse for the majority of Nigerians, more bloodshed , more nepotism , more economic slump , more job losses ..Nothing nothing can improve I assure You

Reserve your wailing salamrushdie you have 4 more years to wail
Re: Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
I want the recession to be back please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pension Fraud: Ihedioha Exonerates Self, Blames Okorocha / PDP: Oyinlola, Agbaje, Imoke, Jonah, Others In Race To Succeed Secondus / This New Tariff Must Not Stand! - Simon Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.