Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Those Pastors That Predicted Atiku Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Pastors That Predicted Atiku Victory (508 Views)

PDP Primary: Makarfi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Peter Obi Reacts To Atiku’s Victory / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Pastors That Predicted Atiku Victory by Richardonald(m): 10:05am On Feb 27, 2019
according to my own opinion I think those pastors that predicted atiku victory really saw opposite of it. maybe they saw buhari thinking it was atiku or they are just FAKE.
Re: Those Pastors That Predicted Atiku Victory by kinibigdeal(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2019
Richardonald:
according to my own opinion I think those pastors that predicted atiku victory really saw opposite of it. maybe they saw buhari thinking it was atiku or they are just FAKE.

They predicted rightly but remember they all said there is going to be a stopover. Atiku never lost, he was rigged out

(1) (Reply)

''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje / See Court Of Appeal Ruling To Tonye Cole And All Products Of Rivers State Apc In / Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.